Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Practice TROLL for new ALIPAC Activists

ALIPAC Activist Practice Session

Open to ALIPAC supporters CLASS: Fledgling, Apprentice, Adept

We have a new troll on our boards named "TheIquisitor"

This is a good opportunity for some of you to train in troll fighting for other boards. Top class activists will be watching your technique and developing skills in this arena.

Let's see what you have new bloods!

Have at him.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... Inquisitor

W

PS: We think "TheInquisitor" hails from the dead remnants of a pro amnesty Internet board called COSA where someone still has not turned the switch off yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes, the one and only. and just to correct you, i am no troll.

Your not a very good troll either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hurry, hurry, hurry come one come all, pin the tail heehaw

Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    yes, the one and only. and just to correct you, i am no troll.
    you ain't no king mackerel, but you sure are fishing without bait.

There is a website www.ilw.com and then click on the discussion board
    This is where I went first .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

hope2006
    good post and good info. Sites like that are why we must fight the good fight to portect America.

that is because i am not.

in many ways it is a waste of my time coming here. so don't expect me here every day. have other things to do. i know i am not changing many minds here. almost all do it out of principle. others for other nasty reasons. indeed.

just here to give another side of the story. sometimes you guys have it right on, other times you don't. don't expect me to put up aztlan talk 24/7 like some of you guys did over at cosa with your talk.

see, i am not aztlna and not happy with the leadership we have at the immigration groups. you guys will accpet amnesty before they accpet some of the enforcment provisions.

and as a person that knows a thing or two about other aspects of the system, i am also letting you know that things won't be as easy as just putting a fence. i will focus more on that than on actual debating. there is a reaon why the NRA was against REAL ID. and it has nothing to do with immigration. zero.

my main focus will be with others and other things. perhaps the training you gusy want will not happen, but i wil try. telling, my current schedule only gives me like 4 hours of internet at best.

but good to finally be here and hope all of you will not just resort to "deport all illegals" and other slogans such as those. give me some meat. and i will respect that. and in turn i will give you a 10 pound steak.

remember, i want a deal. i know the politics. you guys have the upper hand. we are in your field and playing under your rules. think of it as we are playing college basketball. immigrants are UC santa Barbara and you guys are Duke and we are playing at Duke.

i know that if there is a final bill (and there will be one), it will be more like the House version. you will not get a fight over the fence with me. neither will you get one with the verification system. and the mex should get its act together too.

anyway, must sleep right now. if any person picks up the challenge, come with your best. and also try to be civil. and please stay away from the stupid slogans have no menaing. you will not get those slogans from me either.

We agree on something!!!!!!! You are a waste of time. Do us all a favor and don't come back to visit!!!!!!!!!

"in many ways it is a waste of my time coming here" now we would not want to waste your time. By, By. heehaw

Pin that tail

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast