Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You sure sound like a troll !

i want a deal
    Here's a deal:

1. go back to mexico
    2. take the others who are illegal with you
    3. commit to educate thousands of Mexicans how to have good government and how to stop corruption.
    4. stand up to your Mexican Corruption
    5. Throw your own elites out,

and then we can help you with some of the mopping up.

GH
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Not a better read on the planet! A Troll Manifesto. Tells us exactly the extent of your knowledge on the matters of illegal immigration.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TheIquisitor

Why do you not show your location and interests in your profile? Are you scared that someone might know you personally? If you're going to attack this country's founding beliefs and cultural heritage, stand up for yourself! I worked in a job that "Americans will not do" once I got out of the military to support my family! Don't tell me that these illegal aliens are good for our economy. The job I did to sustain my American family in the mid-eighties has been taken over by illegals for less than a living wage today. If you dare to discuse your opinions like a man, I can be found with a minimal effort by investigation of my location. Why don't you come on down and we'll discuss your pro-illegal, pro-amnesty opinions face-to-face. BTW, I live in the country without many people around; but, those that do live close to me may enjoy listening to your unamerican statements as well. And, like me, many are veterans that have bravely fought and served for our country and may have a bit of discourse with the likes of you. That is unless you're too intimidated by a bunch of East Texas rednecks as myself. In that case, just keep hiding behind an internet forum as you have been doing. Otherwise, if you can read above an 8th grade level, pick up a good history book about the American Revolution and learn something.........
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

RuralCountryVeteran,

Troll busting brings out the best in us.

You shure told off the troll!!!!!!!!!

Dixie

PS Congratulations on your first post!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is it just me or is this guys grammar bad, to say the least? I can't figure out what he is trying to say.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Welcome to Alipac Inquisitor.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a

:P You come up with some really good ones, Brian!

Did anyone catch this? LOL........knows the SYSTEM == ILLEGAL
    and as a person that knows a thing or two about other aspects of the system, i am also letting you know that things won't be as easy as just putting a fence. i will focus more on that than on actual debating.
    there is a reaon why the NRA was against REAL ID. and it has nothing to do with immigration. zero.
    And what might that be, ILLEGAL? Enlighten us with your brilliance, won't you please? Are you, perhaps, nervous? Concerned just a little bit? A tad edgey? Looking over your shoulder?

It does look as though the NRA has definitely made an impression on you

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a

:P You come up with some really good ones, Brian!
    Thanks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You sound so illuminated.

Gosh, I am just a stupid white hayseed.

Just how does our country deal with endemic disease that unchecked ILLEGALS bring into this country? Should we let them actually work in the agricultural, food processing, restaurant and health care industry unchecked or should we as a country trust you and your ILLEGAL friends to have our best interest at heart? Is endemic disease just one of the thousand reasons countries have immigration laws?

Will amnesty really immunize us from Chagas or Black Death?

Sorry, I had to do this just for the humor of reading a coherent response to real questions that have not even been addressed by our illuminated leaders.

I have your back troll but, not in a good way.

Trouble

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast