Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    What some people define as a troll is merely someone who has a difference of opinion. I have been in one forum where the majority were pro-illegal. If you dared say anything negative about illegal immigration you were considered to be a troll, your posts deleted and then you were kicked off the forum. Myself and others who held the same opinions as mine were never offensive. We just debated and backed up our views with facts.

Freedom of speech should never be squelched as long at it is expressed in an respectful manner.
    I know what you mean. I have been a victim of that also. Situations like that allow you to find out who is actually interested in rational discussion and who is interested in hearing only what they want to hear. This is the exact reason why I post screen caps of the incriminating dialog. I believe that all members of my communities deserve to view and criticize my executions. That leaves no room for doubt of prejudice or anything of that nature.
    My own site has a moderator panel that must agree by a majority vote before anyone is banned. Unless the violation is one of a handful that carry mandatory banishment, the member in question is apprised of the reason disciplinary action is being taken and allowed to offer a statement in his own defense prior to final dispensation of his case. It's not perfect, but it's closer to due process than you're likely to get at most sites...
    Newbies are subject to ban for any rule violation.

Long standing members here have the benefit of a vote from the moderators on how to handle things.

We usually handle that discussion and voting behind the scenes after the accused party has a chance to respond.

The rules and policies here have been created and revamped by the moderators and users.

I've banned one or two people via executive privilege, but I'm hesitant to ever do that as our boards should be governed by rules supported by the majority with due process.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    What some people define as a troll is merely someone who has a difference of opinion. I have been in one forum where the majority were pro-illegal. If you dared say anything negative about illegal immigration you were considered to be a troll, your posts deleted and then you were kicked off the forum. Myself and others who held the same opinions as mine were never offensive. We just debated and backed up our views with facts.

Freedom of speech should never be squelched as long at it is expressed in an respectful manner.
    I know what you mean. I have been a victim of that also. Situations like that allow you to find out who is actually interested in rational discussion and who is interested in hearing only what they want to hear. This is the exact reason why I post screen caps of the incriminating dialog. I believe that all members of my communities deserve to view and criticize my executions. That leaves no room for doubt of prejudice or anything of that nature.
    My own site has a moderator panel that must agree by a majority vote before anyone is banned. Unless the violation is one of a handful that carry mandatory banishment, the member in question is apprised of the reason disciplinary action is being taken and allowed to offer a statement in his own defense prior to final dispensation of his case. It's not perfect, but it's closer to due process than you're likely to get at most sites...
    Newbies are subject to ban for any rule violation.

Long standing members here have the benefit of a vote from the moderators on how to handle things.

We usually handle that discussion and voting behind the scenes after the accused party has a chance to respond.

The rules and policies here have been created and revamped by the moderators and users.

I've banned one or two people via executive privilege, but I'm hesitant to ever do that as our boards should be governed by rules supported by the majority with due process.

W
    Yeah, you guys seem to run a pretty tight ship, and a pretty even-handed one as well. I was simply passing along my site's modus operandi as another example of how trolls can be dealt with in a fair manner. It was no commentary on this site.

Re: Practice TROLL for new ALIPAC Activists

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    ALIPAC Activist Practice Session

Open to ALIPAC supporters CLASS: Fledgling, Apprentice, Adept

We have a new troll on our boards named "TheIquisitor"

This is a good opportunity for some of you to train in troll fighting for other boards. Top class activists will be watching your technique and developing skills in this arena.

Let's see what you have new bloods!

Have at him.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... Inquisitor

W

PS: We think "TheInquisitor" hails from the dead remnants of a pro amnesty Internet board called COSA where someone still has not turned the switch off yet.
    When one argues with a "Fool" it`s hard to tell which one is the "Fool".I for one,will not "feed" this "Fool".

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Scubie,
    regrettable most of our new folks don't know TheInquisitor as well as some of the others. Wounder if he has anything he would like to share with them ?
    What are you talking about? Maybe his Alter Ego over there.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Hey everyone the inquisitor has returned and shared his opinion what he thinks of everyone here. According to him we offer no competition and are jokes. Sounds like fighting words to me.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#160700

Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    is this some kind of joke? is this the best you guys can do? the wolrd cup has been keeping me busy and i am getting up at 4:30 am and getting back like at 8 pm. so that is why i am have been absent.

that being said, i knew i wasn't getting a theology debate worth my money from anyone here, but at least on immigration. i have been checking your guys out for months. i know your strong and weak points. no true competition will i get i know that for sure.

i only came because of this thread. i am too busy working for DREAM and working in general. perhaps i will be truly back in a few weeks after the world cup is over.

speaking of, we better win tomorrow. and whatever we do, we cannot lose. and assuming brazil wins its group, we cannot finish second. i will be happy as long as TEAM USA doesn't come in last. this could be a very special world cup.

anyway, will truly be back after the world cup. i hope by then i get real competition. so far it has been a joke. i am in the majors and you guys are playing table tennis. tata for now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345