Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heard about this site at last weekend's San Diego Save America Rally. Not that familiar with it, but I know other's are using it.

http://illegalimmigrantprotest.com/

FYI--there's no coordinator for San Diego, yet, if anyone's interested. I'm afraid I'm too busy to take on the responsibility of that but I'll gladly participate in some functions.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

if this was citizens attacking illegals it would have made the front page of the paper, heck even our President would have called them vigilantes. It appears the citizens of this country are going to have to carry video cameras to 'report the news'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I am very sorry this happened to you and your family.

Thank you for standing up for America!! It would seem that standing up for our own country has become politically incorrect.

First, get yourself a good lawyer. Second, bring charges against your attackers. I think assault and battery are still against the law.

If you know any of the ones who attacked and damaged your truck please file charges on them as well.

You take care of yourself...video tape everything.

MJ

First of all, thank you for sharing your story with us. While I would never have put signs on my vehicle and driven through a mob of illegal aliens, you have every right to put anything you want on your truck. you are no more guilty of anything than the people who can exercise their "freedom of speech" by waving flags from other nations.

Take the assault and property damages to the police. If they refuse to help you, take it to the chief of police or even the mayor, your state legislator-- even the governor of your state if that is what it takes.

Write to your congressmen, your senators, etc.

If you can't get your day in court, as much as I think it sometimes looks silly, take it to all those TV judges and get the word out to the nation.

Let me know if there is any information I can help you look up and I will do all I can to help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is easy to stand up as part of a large group, or in this case join a mob.
    It is difficult to stand up against great numbers for something you believe in.

I admire the courage you and your family have shown thus far.
    I would like to encourage all American citizens to not be affraid to show the same patriotic spirit.

Thank you for your story.

tms

I would be pissed to. It doesn't matter. This country has gone to hell in a handbasket.

My husband was told after given a spanish application and then asking for English application at Mcdonalds, "If you can't fill this one out then you don't need to work here, you don't need a job here."

Did anyone helps us? Did anyone stand up for our rights? Did anyone start an investigation on Mcd's? Could we get a lawyer? Did people boycott them? HELL NO Did anyone fight for equal rights and jobs for legal us citizens or US Citizens, NO. Even the corp office of McD's didn't do anything in fact fact they changed our story, LIED, after writing a letter explaining what happened.

People are driving thru Mcdonalds and eating there right now all over thre US without a care in the world, supporting a company that is racist and prejiduce that hires illegals.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

People are driving thru Mcdonalds and eating there right now all over thre US without a care in the world, supportign a company that is racist and prejiduce.
    Same with Walmart. I was told I couldnt work there because I can't speak spanish but even before I got mad enough to stop shopping there, there were all sorts of people working there who can't speak English.

As for those fast food joints with all the illegals. I'm scared to go there at all because knowing how much those people hate us, I don't want to take the chance on them doing something disgusting to my food. Know what I mean?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'm so sorry about your family. That is the terrifing thing about this. No one, as far as I know, has done bodily harm or damaged vehicles or property to stop them from any of their rallys. Yet you do anything and you best be prepared for some serious hurting. I know getting paybacks at school is something the parents here fear the most. And it is criminal that the law that is supposed to protect us is turning a blind eye and hiding under the racist blanket as it's excuse and free ride for allowing this to continue. This just sickens me. I tell ya everything is upside down and inside out and making no reasonable amount of sense.
    We should call it for what it is: "American Communism". Read up on what happened as Russia turned from a Christian state to a communist state and you will recognize it all...

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    I am sorry to hear of your experiences with the "Mob" that attacked you.

If you must go out and counter protest get yourself a good video Camera Man and observer if possible, that’s what they are doing. Have the Camera man stand away from the crowd because they like to kick you in the shins which will be off camera.
    Be careful this is just starting folks if the Government is not willing to cave into their demands what is next?
    I would look into getting a miniature web cam and trying to document everything as unobtrusively as possible. Get a domain and publish video clips every day.

http://www.photo.net/equipment/canon/300D/

Try to hide the body of the camera so it is not visible. There must be some "Spy Shacks" in your area.

I live in a part of Boston that has a very large population of illegal immigrants and do not post bumper stickers on my car and such as they would surely burn it and where I live as well. I choose to be smart and pummel our politicians local and nationwide as well as the media rather than confront them head-on. This is not to say that if confronted I will not stand my ground, but violence justs begets violence and if we can get these people out of country with a minimal amount of violence I am for it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast