Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jlo
    Againstillegals,

Maybe you should write to Bill O'Reilly, or Laura Ingraham about this. They would possibly give it some publicity. Even better, here in Colorado, we have a talk show host, Peter Boyles, who has been talking about the illegals on a daily basis. I'm sure he would put your story out there. Google seach KHOW, then look up Peter Boyles on their website.

Good luck to you!

Ummmmmmm, has anyone other than me noticed that the person who started this post hasn't said a word since the original post?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also would tell your Senators and Reps. about this...I would contact a lawyer for physical abuse.....and call radio shows...like Glenn Beck

To the ones that cannot get a job because you don't know a language that is not OUR language, can't you file a discrimination suit?

This is getting so out of hand, and our government does nothing to help their own.

I emailed Bush tonight, told him I was tired of hearing him say "jobs we won't do", "have compassion", and today he used "dignity" for illegals!!

Asked him where the dignity and compassion was for the American workers?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    My husband was told after given a spanish application and then asking for English application at Mcdonalds, "If you can't fill this one out then you don't need to work here, you don't need a job here."
    I went to a Capt'n D's today.
    Was happy to say that EVERYONE working there was American.
    The manager said they make sure that everyone working at their place is a US citizen.

ALIPAC
    We need this written up as a sworn affidavit and released to the nation.

W
    You are so right. When I read the post that started this thread I couldn't believe it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand your frustration. They make you want to yell at them GET OUT!!! This is AMERICA and you have to follow America's rules. So many
    times I've wanted to SAY this loudly so they could KNOW not everyone is afraid of you and not everyone AGREES with you but I'm sure I would be beaten to within an inch of my life. They are arrogant and violent and unfortunately taking over California, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, etc.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I have read a couple other cases of this in the last few days. I am seeing this as a thought out devisive tactic by both Latino and politicians. They have had plenty of time to size up the enemies. And see Americans general go out of their way to avoid violent encounters. And this is evident by the fact that there have been no largely planned out marches. The last one I did read about had a fair turn out but nothing dramatic.

Now this coupled with the massive propaganda put out by corporations threw the news media and politicians, I would have to say they intend on winning this with fear. The only voices they are hearing ie: email, letter, faxes, phone calls are easily ignored and disposed of. Much like a camcorder, Americans generally buy into what they see, and see frequently, and what is out in the light of day. Thus far the protests are of a silent nature. This I believe is what they hoped for and are banking on.

There is strength and saftey in numbers. I guess my question is and has been for days, Why no one is organizing a march? I don't know if any of you have the answers but I have asked myself over and over again. This march can be placed in an area and city were the Illegal's numbers are a bit smaller. I know Wisconsin is a cake walk compared to what Arizona or Texas would be. The majority of the protesters in Minnesota's march drove from not only all ends of the state but from other states as well. They came by the bus loads from other states.

One way or another this has to be brought to light. The fight cannot only exsist behind the scences. By doing only that we are missing segments of Americans who do not own or use computers, and are out there feeling as though armagendon is at their door. Those people have no idea how big the fight is on the internet and news sure as hell isn't covering it. The few smaller events that have taken place haven't been mentioned here at all. Like the "walk to senate" that took place today. I didnt even get an email for it till 1pm this afternoon telling me to go. Well of course that wasn't enough time to plan the trip etc. So that was not well organized me thinks...

Anyways I really want to hear your thought's on all this. I am truely convinced at this point, the more I think this out. Once i step out of my frustration and anger and look at it from a strategic view point, that the silent resistance is what they want us to do. Wanting to win with fear and intimadation tactics. It's so damn easy to say it never happened.Americans believe what they see. Just like the suggestions to the family who started this thread. Advice being get a camcorder. No one wants to believe its that bad so its easier to think "oh they provoked it".
    We do not see anyone protesting this so , the news anchor must be right, Ted Kennedy must be right.

WE need to confirm reports that come to this group. Where is Againstillegals? Post some pictures of the damage to your truck or reconfirm your story with a link to some information on this topic. I am beginning to think it did not happen.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    WE need to confirm reports that come to this group. Where is Againstillegals? Post some pictures of the damage to your truck or reconfirm your story with a link to some information on this topic. I am beginning to think it did not happen.
    Right. I'd love to share stories like this but only if I know they are true. No need to add more BS hate propaganda to the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Ummmmmmm, has anyone other than me noticed that the person who started this post hasn't said a word since the original post?
    I hope he's not in any type of trouble with the law.[/quote][/b]
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast