Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: be prepared to defend yourself

Quote Originally Posted by againstillegals
    on monday a large group of illegals gathered and marched down the roads of our small town in arizona. they carried mexican flags and chanted "mexico, mexico" my father, brother, and I were pissed. We made two signs one that said "illegals are criminals" and the other said "citizens against illegals" and attached them to our truck we then drove down the street right by the group of people and we were attacked. they mobbed the truck destroying the signs which were made of plywood not paper so it took alot of force and people to destroy them and they kicked huged dents in the truck. they also threw rocks and soda cans at us and my 16 year old brother ended up having his hand split open by something they threw (we are not sure what) then some of the kids recongized my brother and said they were going to get him at school. We went to the police and filed a complaint (they were worthless) the next day my dad took my brother to school and expalined to the administration that he had been threatened the school said they would take care of it but less that an hour into school my brother was again attacked. and to make matters worse a teacher in the school decided to announce to his classes that our family was racist ( he used our last name specifically) I am trying to tell my parents to sue the (MOD EDIT). but apparently he called my dad and said he didn't mean to cause problems and what he said had been misunderstood. He shouldn't have said ANYTHING this is a public high school and he shouldn't have mentioned the incident at all. I am sooooooo pissed off.
    Hey, I would be pissed off too. Your brother is going to have to deal with a big mess, thanks to that idiot. The teacher has openly branded him as a racist and his classmates will never forget. For now on, your brother will have to deal with that stigma all through the course of his school years. That teacher needs to be fired.
    I cant stand the thought of illegal aliens getting free education, and our tax dollars are picking up the tab.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think that my brother is truly scared (although a 16 year old boy would never admit it) I just pray nothing happens. My parents are selling their house now. They were planning on moving to Nebraska in a couple of years anyway to be with my sister, but the plans have been moved up on the calender now because of all this.

Well Mcdonalds will be boycotted by them!!!!!!!!!!

The same people they are trying to help are the same ones that are going to boycott them and cost them money. As of May 1st they will boycott in Mexico also.

I believe American citizens should find lawyers who are willing to go out on a limb and file class actions lawsuits against any company saying that they are HIring for Billinguals only and then stipulate Spanish. I am saving all jobs and applying to those jobs. I will continue to do so until I can find a lawyer. This is discrimination. no matter how you look at it. This is starting to effect teachers in the Texas school system and the medical profession and then it will affect the rest of everyone else. So many people believe this is not their fight until it is too late.

Also, where are the U.S citizens march and protest against this. The media doesn't cover any of those protest. They say something like oh there were a few hundered in whatever state. They don't even show the coverage. We need to also contact news stations and ask this question.

Our local news has said that while the catholic dioceses in Mexico say boycott, the ones on this side think it's a bad idea. Wonder whose rear end they are trying to kiss!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    SD_Hog: Do you know LaMesaJoe? He has been keeping me in the loop of SD protests.

On the subject at hand:

It will get MUCH WORSE, especially if our politicians vote for a half-way tough Bill. Do you think the illegals will just pack up and leave? With nothing else to lose, they willl definately resort to violence. Why do people always underestimate their enemy? I think it's just denial.

I know one hispanic lady who told me that us "white people" are just afraid that the mexicans will take over our State. This is what they are thinking.

If we vote in a "no amnesty" Bill, do we have the courage as a country to actually round up 12 (or 30) million people? I doubt it with our liberal press and non-leader leaders
    Josh- That is the federal Government, ICE, Homeland Security, and every other lawmaker'S JOB to round them up and deport them!
    I want HR4437 to pass. Forget ANY compromises, reform, or a comprehensive plan (HAHAHAHAHA!) JUST DEPORT THEM!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456