Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    cayla99 - If you don't mind sharing your letter writing secret with me, I'd love to see which angle you work in your letter... (You can PM it to me, if you wish. I won't share with anyone unless you say that's ok too).
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In a week or so, or if it looks like they are winning at all, I will target those who are listening to them with a follow up allong the lines of:
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good letter Cayla.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thank you populist

cayla99 wrote:
    According to the AP, National Council of La Raza President Janet Murguia was quoted "Hate groups and extremists have taken over the immigration debate in an unprecedented wave of hate," Murguia said. Although some comments could be considered free speech, "there is a line that sometimes can be crossed when it comes to free speech," she said.

Please read zeezil's post 'A Strategy to Secure Our Borders'

“The American Legion Policy on Illegal Immigration: A Strategy to Address Illegal Immigration in the United Statesâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That the shamnesy lobby is seeking to PRECLUDE the right to FREEDOM of SPEECH of those who DISAGREE with them is yet MORE concrete evidence that the shamnesty lobby is NOT an AUTHENTIC upholder of liberty!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I sent out an e-mail to Jonathan klein, but it bounced back. Anyone else having this problem? I think maybe he changed his e-mail address to avoid us. Who knows.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

------------------------

Done......

April
    DONE!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast