Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

bump
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I got the Numbersusa alert and I have also emailed the stations and forwarded this on to all on my lists.

This was probably the Main Stream Media's Idea in the first place. They just gave it to La Raza so they don't look like the Fascist Communist they are. Big Media owns the freaking country, they do what they want, they air what they want. They are heavy members of the CFR and the NWO. Thy want Democrocy shut down themselves as well as La Raza and the government. But in order to seem fair and balanced they had to let La Raza be the frontman on this issue. Why do you think our government is giving these groups $200 million to make Americans sound and look like racist? They have an agenda and the biggest tool in any agenda is the PMM (proganda Media Machine). The PMM tried to make people stop talking and thinking about Illegal immigration and thought they could make it go away by not airing anything about it. They thought they could just wish it away and people would forget about it but it hasn't worked.

So, the Pro-illegal supporters had to come up with show of their own like Ricky Sanchez or Heraldo to combat Lou and Glen. But as we've seen people didn't watch them and the people that did didn't agree with Ricky or Heraldo. The anti-illegal crowd far out numbered the pro-illegal crowd and I'll guarentee when Ricky was on, even more people watched Lou Dobbs because Ricky and Heraldo make people even more mad about the illegal immigration problem, so it backfired on them. Since that went down in flames they had to come up with the "hate Speech" campaign. So, La Raza, the government and big business saw the need to shut down Lou Dobbs and others by calling them racist, hate mongers and other stupid names since they could not compete on a level playing field, the public is just not that dumbed down yet. Its not working either, in fact all their plans are backfiring and they are really sweating over getting this problem resolved with the outcome they desire.

Calling these media people isn't going to do one bit of good. Of course they can tell you they are concerned and oh, we'll see what we can do but these people are liars and only care about total airwave domination. Look whats on the main stream news, that should tell you they are part of the problem, not part of the answer. When is the last time you saw any news or government corruption information? Been a long time aye? Since they own the media monopolies all they do is sit on their fancy sets and gossip 24/7. As many things that are going on in the country of real news interest they cover not even 1% of it. Shoot, I get 100 times more news right here on ALIPAC in 1 hour than I get out of the 6 MSM channels combined all month. They are the BW Media (Brain Washing Media), the PMM (Propoganda Media Machine), calling them just lets them know how to adjust their messege of poison. Calling them makes you their free Focus group and just gives them a free strategy session.

The way to fight this is to let the FCC, senators and legislators know we need more diverse ownership of media, not the same old PMM (Proganda Media Machine) making opposing view points that they can edit and spin the way they want them. We need real media reform. One that puts the media in the hands of real un edited reporters. If we had real diverse media, this hate issue would never have gotten legs to begin with. Anyone in media should know speech is a first amendment right and is just an opinion. If the MSM doesn't like or agree with the messege, put on a disclaimer before the shows stating that they don't agree and then let the peoples voices be heard un-edited. If people are offened with the messege Lou Dobbs presents, then turn the channel or turn it off, just like I do with MTV.

The people wanting Lou Dobbs censored are the people that don't even watch Lou Dobbs or do just to hear anything to make a big deal out of which means they are not loyal listeners, they just don't want the people that believe in his style of news reporting and truth telling so they don't want anyone to hear it. We know these groups like La Raza are the real haters and proganda spewers, they need to grow up and stop acting like babies. When we stop watching the MSM, then they will know they can't shove whatever down our ear canals. I know I like to watch too just to see their bias and corruption but I try to watch Lou Dobbs, then Glen Beck and then watch something like freespeechTV or Link TV. Sometimes they are too liberial as well and I have to just watch basketball or do something else. I used to leave the TV on CNN when I left the house so the dog would have some background noise and to distract burglers, but now I turn on the radio because leaving the TV on makes the TV station think I like what they have on, and I don't.

Asking the MSM to police themselves is like asking the illegals to turn themselves in. Lets go over their heads to the FCC. Prefferably people would just watch Lou Dobbs and then turn the channel and they would then have a financial interest in airing more shows like Lou Dobbs but since people won't do that we have to go to the FCC or sue La Raza over civil rights violations of Free Speech.

File a compaint with the FCC
    Let them know we need more diverse ownership of TV stations and that we need to keep free speech alive and well!

http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/complaints.html

Well, they could be corrupt too, so you might want to email the Senate Committee at the below link, if they aren't corrupt! Gee, where does it end?

http://commerce.senate.gov/public/index ... ttee_ID=92
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Well put Chexfive

Since they own the media monopolies all they do is sit on their fancy sets and gossip 24/7. As many things that are going on in the country of real news interest they cover not even 1% of it. Shoot, I get 100 times more news right here on ALIPAC in 1 hour than I get out of the 6 MSM channels combined all month. They are the BW Media (Brain Washing Media), the PMM (Propoganda Media Machine), calling them just lets them know how to adjust their messege of poison. Calling them makes you their free Focus group and just gives them a free strategy session.

The way to fight this is to let the FCC, senators and legislators know we need more diverse ownership of media, not the same old PMM (Proganda Media Machine) making opposing view points that they can edit and spin the way they want them. We need real media reform. One that puts the media in the hands of real un edited reporters. If we had real diverse media, this hate issue would never have gotten legs to begin with. Anyone in media should know speech is a first amendment right and is just an opinion. If the MSM doesn't like or agree with the messege, put on a disclaimer before the shows stating that they don't agree and then let the peoples voices be heard un-edited. If people are offened with the messege Lou Dobbs presents, then turn the channel or turn it off, just like I do with MTV.
    Maybe the FCC getting bombarded with a download of complaints about the same problem will expose the agendas of these groups ~(can we say "fear-mongering groups) ~ because it is their agenda to continually attack us calling us racists when there's nothing further from the truth.

Wonder how many people realize Lou Dobb's wife is Mexican-American?
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

TY Safari,

I think the Pro-illegal groups wanted 4 things out of this little fuss.

1. Gets anti-illegal personel to call the TV stations which diverts from fighting the real war and getting anti-illegal laws passed and pro-illegal laws blocked.

2. The "hate speech" was a national trial ballon to see what people might be acceptable to. When people call or email in their viewpoints, it gives them a focus group opinion to re-adjust their messege.

3. Some people might email or call in threats or vulgarities which they can use for fire in future debates or articles.

4. It got national attention for La Raza from the soft core pro-illegal that got upset over this aweful so called "hate speech". Designed to ignite the ones sitting on the pro-amnesty side lines. And thus turn off Lou Dobbs so as to hurt ratings, the same thing that we did to Ricky Sanchez, we turned off the TV when he came on. Yeah, We might have watched it for a few nights but then we had seen enough and at that time we had Glen Beck opposite Ricky, Who you gonna pick? GLEN!

Of course we know there is no way the media could sensor anyone without getting totally sued for civil rights violations. They would have to sensor 1/3 of American TV and movies for hate speech, No more Jeffersons, Archie Bunker and other shows. Plus just think of the books, magazines and music, radio and websites.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

AE

Chexfive, I agree that the OBL groups are trying every avenue they can to get their agenda promoted.

My opinion why they are doing it all. They do not care truthfully about the illegals at all, no, they want political power and are using the Hispanic illegals to gain this. They simply see them as the way they will get their foothold, nothing more than that.

I think anything, anymore, we see out of most of these kinds of groups, and some politicians, is simple, desire for political power through a group they see as easily controlled (at least for long enough to gain that power, till the illegals and their next generations figure it out and rebel, but then what for us all?).

This is what makes me really sick, is that these groups are trying to divide true Americans, one from another by race, to make us in-fight enough to keep us from working together to fight them and illegal immigration.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Thank you for the important information and links.

I just got a new computer that's very fast. My last one was too slow and just reading e-mail I would get a message saying it was low on memory. It was very frustrating. Now I can log-on and send many more e-mails in a flash.

I'm so fired up and ready to fight Laraza and the msm for trying to control American's Freedom of speach. We can teach the hate group- Laraza that we ain't no whimpy John McCain.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Thank you for the important information and links.

I just got a new computer that's very fast. My last one was too slow and just reading e-mail I would get a message saying it was low on memory. It was very frustrating. Now I can log-on and send many more e-mails in a flash.

I'm so fired up and ready to fight Laraza and the msm for trying to control American's Freedom of speach. We can teach the hate group- Laraza that we ain't no liberal McCain/Kennedy/Bush.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

AE,
    I agree with you as well.
    The first step is to demand higher wages and total paid healthcare. The simple realization that most people are going to be effected healthwise with the work they do. If you do anything for 20 years there are going to be some effects on your body. Whether it be your eyes, your back, your hands or something. why should we make people filthy rich and we suffer the health effects later and then be stuck by ourselves for the consequences? One serois health peoblem and anyone could be out of work for months and years. As you know, you have a hand problem and can't use your hands, your pretty much screwed. So, we need to attack the corporations as well as the politicians. Notice Hellery's tone when she says Universal Healthcare, makes you think the government pays for it but we pay for it, just like we're doing now, so the ponly ones to benefit are the ones that won't pay for healthcare while the ones that do, get stuck with the bills. As I heard, insurance is the only business where you get paid to do nothing.

I think this is important. Discussion must be free.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast