Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

hmm

Dammit' I was eating a fine clam chowder when I saw this and now I have to clean up my floor!

I say take the Stars and Stripes OUT of there. That's OUR flag and they can have NO parts of it for their globalist government. We, the Americans will keep our flag unsullied, thank you. Let them make a flag that does not MOCK the red white and blue.

Let President Bush wave a different flag than ours - let the traitors make their OWN flag - a fourth flag - but don't combine OUR flag with any other.
    The one world government will need a different design for the flag anyway- so why bother with an interim flag for the North American Sector?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Mr Gheen, I think the flag looks too authentic or real.. Would think if we were to use such a flag, it would need to have a bit more uniqueness that makes it stand out from all other flags and have some slight accents of graphics used to show it's not a real flag.

Overall, like the concept, just think it needs to be done up more like a joke flag then a real flag.

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    If you feel that it is better to wait and see such a flag after 2010 when the merger is complete, then fine.

W
    So in four years from now, we are going to be one nation with Mexico and Canada?
    If the Council on Foreign Relations has its way.. Yes.

Please read

http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/

and

http://www.alipac.us/article539.html

and

http://www.alipac.us/article568.html

"President Bush has entered into an agreement with the Presidents of both Mexico and Canada which is outlined by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). This plan is called the 'North American Community' and they intend to open our borders now and fully integrate our economies by 2010. They intend to create a new economic block similiar to the European Union. The difference is that the American public is not being asked to discuss, support, or vote on this new national construct as the Europeans have. We are not being asked to support it, because we would never support opening our borders and radically changing our national identity and sovereignty in such a way.

Bush announced his support of this plan at a summit in February of 2005. Bush stated "We've got a lot of crossings of the borders and intend to make our borders more secure and facilitate legal traffic". The transcripts of the tri-national summit and the CFR 'North American Community' plan both call for a free flow of people across our common borders. It was at this same press conference that Bush called those involved in the Minuteman Project "vigilantes". Immediately after this event, his approval ratings fell to the lowest of his Presidency and have remained there. "

Lou Dobbs also mentioned this on tonight's show.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's damned upsetting to patriots, I'll give you that William.

So, I guess you got your answer: it would be a good shock piece to make people really mad.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I pledge allegiance. To the Flag.

Of the Divided States of North America.

And to the Corporations for which it stands.

One economic block, without principals or God, with slavery and tyranny for all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know. I don't find the image disrespectful of our flag because once the sections are joined together it is no longer our flag and I think it does symbolize that we would be losing our country as well as our flag. I think that would be the point of it, and I would hope that most people would find that offensive. I don't think it would give any ideas to the "erase the borders" types because they already have those ideas but it might be a wake-up call to those opposed.

If I were doing it, I would move the maple leaf to the right side (over the stars) and move the stripes to the left side to make the countries equal. I would "bleed" the sections together (and make it very very ugly) to emphasize that none of the counties would really exist as sovereign countries. Actually, I suppose the U.S. section probably should be in the middle since the U.S. is in the middle of the continent.

I do respect and understand and appreciate the comments of those who reacted differently. And I guess what you may have to consider is whether those who find it disgusting would be inclined to direct their anger at you for doing it or to those who propose such an atrocity for real. Obviously, I saw it differently than the majority here.

BTW, what the heck is the United North America Organization?
    http://www.unitednorthamerica.org/phpBB2/about2840.html

They don't really seem to appreciate illegal aliens much whatever they are:
    http://www.unitednorthamerica.org/phpBB2/about2860.html

I think you may have brought a leper to the village, W.

Some things people just do not want to understand. Some think it will spoil the future just by exposing it or thinking about it. We have revulsion, fear, disgust, and disdain here already

Once again, don't be afraid. Life is full of examples that show that examining something will not necessarily destroy your perception of it forever;
    The health inspector still goes out to eat at restaurants
    Divorce lawyers still get married
    The gynecologist still has sex.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I will die fighting before living under such a flag as this

GET IT OUT A HERE

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    I think you may have brought a leper to the village, W.

Some things people just do not want to understand. Some think it will spoil the future just by exposing it or thinking about it. We have revulsion, fear, disgust, and disdain here already

Once again, don't be afraid. Life is full of examples that show that examining something will not necessarily destroy your perception of it forever;
    The health inspector still goes out to eat at restaurants
    Divorce lawyers still get married
    The gynecologist still has sex.
    Well, perhaps the best thing to do is send it over to the Open Borders groups and let them start using it so more of our people will wake up to what is happening and throw rocks in the appropriate direction.

W

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast