Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe so......

But overall, I don't believe America is going to pay much attention to a new flag. Look around your industrial areas and you'll see the stars and stripes flying with so many corporate flags right now, and nobody seems to worry, be angry or indignant. On the other hand, Americans know and understand the mexican flag, and who's waving it in their faces like a matador.
    If it was just the canadian flag mixed with old glory in your picture, I don't think we would be having this discussion. It's the other one that matters.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I disagree. The Canadians do not want to merge with the US or Mexico. We need something that will rapidly raise awareness to the threat in all three nations.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well that is the truth,

but a tall order pod'ner. Mexico sees Americas flag and associates it with prosperity. They see the canadian flag as little more than a tourist destination or a frontier. The Canadians are more concerned about illegal immigration from the asian theater, or east asian. They are far from the perception that we have of mexico. Your right in saying they don't want to become one with either the US or Mexico, but they are not anywhere close to repelling it. There just isn't that many Canadians. If you read some of the newspapers circulating around BC, you'll see the languages they are just starting to think about the way we do spanish, is punjabi or chinese. I believe they are less concerned about tri-national identitiy than we are. Our best hope of thwarting the global monster still lies in educating Americans to the dangers. I haven't a clue how to do the same with mexicans.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

I am too upset about seeing all of those Mexican flags at those rallies to even give this proposal a serious thought. This country is already becoming so watered down that it's barely recognizable. Why further muddy the waters ?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    No, don't want anyone thinking we approve!!!!

As for the North American community, it's called a One World Government. And... there has been talk since 9/11 for a National ID. We are closer to this than many know. Did you all know that any purchases made lately at Target, WalMart, etc... has a RFID on it and as it sits in your home, the companies that manufactured it can track to your home? Yep, it is already possible to have a microscopic chip in everything you purchase, so what might be next? Chips in people? Good way to ID if you are a citizen, or not.

Know that store discount card you might have? RFID. That's how it always spits out coupons at the checkstand that are tailored to your buying preferences. It keeps track of your purchases. On the internet, browsing, maybe involved in something that the government might some day label as "militant and dangerous" you can be tracked down.

This is where it is heading. I'm not going to say it's all doom and gloom. But this is why we need to push for a stop to illegal immigration. See, if they cannot keep track of who's coming and going in our country, then it makes sense that our government would choose to use the RFID system to keep track of citizens, having regular checkpoints, or police having an RFID scanner alongside their radar, so the illegal alien driving by might not be going too fast, but he does not check out as anyone in their database of citizens, it sends the officer a message to apprehend them right away, after all, they could be a terrorist?? So the officer gets the illegal, and the illegal says "I crossed the border illegally", they do background and find nothing bad, they just tag him/her to make sure they know them and have then documented here.

So when we talk about building a North American "community" this is the signal it sends to me. They used to call it the "New World Order", remember George Bush Sr. saying that a lot? Gave me the creeps way back then just to hear it. So I think they all stopped saying it for that very reason, now it is "global community", or, "North American community". Having a globalist mindset.

This has proven to appeal more to people, it's more innocuous.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I pledge allegiance. To the Flag.

Of the Divided States of North America.

And to the Corporations for which it stands.

One economic block, without principals or God, with slavery and tyranny for all.
    I like it. I think it's disgusting enough to really PISS people off! We should e-mail it to veterans groups, active military groups, EVERYONE!
    Make it a printable flyer and I'll put them up EVERYWHERE I GO!

If THAT don't wake 'em up, NOTHING will.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I pledge allegiance. To the Flag.

Of the Divided States of North America.

And to the Corporations for which it stands.

One economic block, without principals or God, with slavery and tyranny for all.
    I like it. I think it's disgusting enough to really PISS people off! We should e-mail it to veterans groups, active military groups, EVERYONE!
    Make it a printable flyer and I'll put them up EVERYWHERE I GO!

If THAT don't wake 'em up, NOTHING will.
    Wow! After reading all the posts here- late too - and hearing all the arguments all I have to say err, well, you know, I don't know then again err, awww and uhmm.

Seems there is a great divide on opinion of this new flag design. I've always been a patriotic American but then I've never served in a war nor had a close family member because they happened to be too old or too young. Yes, some grandfathers and uncles did but not my father who was voluntarily in the service for a few years before meeting my mother and my birth. No bros of mine have been employed overseas or in a war.

Well, if I have to side one way or another I say go full steam ahead with advertising or whatever else is planned with the new flag design. America has already been sold out and a majority of Americans need a very strong wake up call even now. How many of you have told other citizens about the current problems with only getting perhaps 25% or fewer to become actively involved.

Wake the rest of America up now before it's too late. The design of a flag which is really just a scrap of fabric is nothing compared to what the USA faces in the future.

I hope the new flag design is used. Sometimes when common sense leaves most a little satire will do.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Canada and it's average citizen's views on their illegal problems and massive legal immgration problems were mentioned here. Please check out this website for starters:

www.canadafirst.net

Heck, they have a new flag sign too! Didn't know coz I haven't visited this website in a while.

The good old USA is NOT the only country with illegal alien problems nor massive legal immigration. We are all being globalized.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I'm up working and stressing late tonight and I just caught the press conf with Bush, Fox, and Martin's replacement from Canada.

Behind each podium where each President spoke they had made a wallpaper out of little regular index card sized American, Mexican, and Canadian flags all patchworked together.

How about if we put some words on the flag like

"Say No" or we put the Circle Cross thru on it? Or we could put the word No in English, French, and Spanish.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William, make a flag that shows a generic shadow group of figures crossing a boundry (the border) and then put the red circle and cross through it, at the bottom state this "Just Say No to Illegal Immigration"!!
    Like the "Just say no to drugs" campaign of the eighties!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast