Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is interesting that our newly-arrived visitor TaxPayingFool, decided to sign up back in May of last year, but has not posted anything until the last day or two.

Notwithstanding that it is still very early in the week...
    Maybe it's just too darn early for anyone to provide an adequate answer to your question - ever considered that?

So which 'facts' are you so intent on digging up here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TaxPayingFool
    I really don't remember you asking. So the t-shirts is a side gig?
    Of course.
    Are you going to explain why you are here or not?

Google the words "Political Action Committee" and you will understand the purpose of this site?

I'll ask too...tell us why you're here.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

MW
    Taxpayingfool wrote:

I don't want to read 500 novels to get a one sentence answer. thats all.
    Hey, no one invited you here and we certainly aren't asking you to read one single word we've written.

As Dagmar said, "why are you here?"

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    It is interesting that our newly-arrived visitor TaxPayingFool, decided to sign up back in May of last year, but has not posted anything until the last day or two.

Maybe it's just too darn early for anyone to provide an adequate answer to your question - ever considered that?

It's a sleeper troll. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

man are you totally paranoid? To tell the truth I just re-found the link in my bookmarks.. someone sent me the link last may 5th. My thinking was, that was almost a year ago and what one thing has been archived in that time... the one main thing, the pinnacle achievement over all other things thats it. I have asked it a few times with no real answer. This place is like a bar, full of regulars. Where everyone drinks beer and if a stranger comes in and asks for a glass of wine, everyone stops what their doing and someone runs and gets a noose.

Dagmar (November 29, 1921 – October 9, 2001) was a statuesque, busty blonde personality of the 1950s. She became the first major female star of television, receiving much press coverage during that decade.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, here's the lowdown. If you stick aorund long enough, and pay attention, as well as read more, follow the links to other groups we are linked with, as well as read-up on the Miller Boycott, Bank of America Boycott, you would see the type of work we are doing.

Now, mind you, since we are ALL across the country, and very few of us live near each other, we use this board as a place to share ideas, put into action, what we discuss here, locally and nationally, support this grassroots organization financially. This board also has areas where focus campaigns are, along with all the available contacts for representatives for those cities, counties, states and at the federal level.

Coming here, with a "just give me the facts" and "what have you all done worthwhile here" attitude, yes, people are going to get REALLY irritated with you as you are new, you have no knowledge of what we all have done through this group in our own communities, as well, you seem to have almost NO knowledge of the impact of ALIPAC.

So, now that I have explained that for you, tell us, why are you here, and how do you stand on securing our borders? It should not be a problem, as if you came here due to your disgust with the feds not securing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws, then you can tell us your story and join in by helping to make calls, talk to people in your community and supporting a grassroots organization like ours, or one in your state, say like the Minutemen.

BTW, the bigfoot/Sasquatch avatar, it is a joke, and it is meant to show his/her disgust at always being photographed, especially while trying to have a "private" moment. It has little to do with what I do here, more to do with the area in which I live, which is always referred to jokingly as "bigfoot country".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Tax Paying Fool is unable to figure out why it is here or what this site is about. Yet, being divisive comes natural to it - like a democrat and to be clear that is not good. Pity the Fool, ignore it, laugh at it, and it will go away most likely as confused as it started.

That is all I have to say...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Of course those of us who are opposed to illegal immigration have gotten even worse treatment in the pro-illegal forums but they don't want to admit or talk about that.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast