Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    They're ALL important!

Quote Originally Posted by TaxPayingFool
    still this is what I have asked...To tell the truth I just re-found the link in my bookmarks.. someone sent me the link last may 5th. My thinking was, that was almost a year ago and what one thing has been archived in that time... the one main thing, the pinnacle achievement over all other things thats it. I have asked it a few times with no real answer. still.
    You've stated that you did not want to read what we have posted.
    Then you ask for a special, just for you, run down of what this group has accomplished (at least I think that's what you asked).
    If you aren't going to read why should we break it down for you?

And we have asked you why you are here with no real answer, still.

fool don't you get it everything we say and do is very very important to us and the way we think. so shut up or we will cut you off. Where do you thing you are?

Hello CAPILA.

Welcome aboard!

You don't need to worry about our visitor TaxPayingFool - s/he has already been banned and shouldn't be coming back anytime soon...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    fool don't you get it everything we say and do is very very important to us and the way we think. so shut up or we will cut you off. Where do you thing you are?
    Excuse us? Who are you? Why are you saying "we"?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    As it turns out, TaxPayingFool and CAPILAdicks are one in the same, posting from the VERY SAME IP address.

I wonder what the agenda is THERE...

April
    Three guesses and the first two don't count......they are always trying to get us off task during a time that we need to be pushing for the cause.
    Same old...same old.........wasting our time!

Banned
    I'm sure that Admin is initiating the BAN as we type!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I'm sure that Admin is initiating the BAN as we type!!!
    Great!!! Thanks.

Capiladicks is one of Bob Crazius's goon team from the fake alipac site and HB.

It is easy to spot because one of them created this name about a week or two after I started calling them the capila crazies.

Capila is alipac spelled backwards. Little imp demon trolls understand that reverse language trick.

These idiots are so easy to spot. With enemies like these, who needs friends? lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast