Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

still this is what I have asked...To tell the truth I just re-found the link in my bookmarks.. someone sent me the link last may 5th. My thinking was, that was almost a year ago and what one thing has been archived in that time... the one main thing, the pinnacle achievement over all other things thats it. I have asked it a few times with no real answer. still.

Have you looked at our Focus Campaign section?

If not, I suggest you do. We have been very instrumental in encouraging and SUCCEEDING in have stricter immigration ordinances enacted in almost 100 towns in America.

Have YOU done anything for the cause in the last year except whine about how nothing has been done? You come to our site and start dissing us! What have you done?

Defeatists and people that do NOTHING have no right to complain. Start doing something for our cause! Join a local group, organization, donate your time ect.. We here care about our country enough to do something. We don't get paid either. We send letters, faxes, call email, write letters to newspapers, magazines and radio and TV.

We are all networking with other like-minded groups across the country. Our lobby force will become something to contend with for now on. Special interests have had a jump for 20 years and now their CONFRONTING a road block aka ORGANIZATION LIKE OURS!

Don't tell us we have not done anything! The OBL THOUGHT they would have an immigration deal signed by last Memorial day and it has not happened. If anyone has'nt done anything it's the OBL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey that was a great speech maybe you should run for President. I'm not whining, I keep asking what I see as a simple question. I am not judging anyone here. Let me put it this way, CCUSA in your mind what is the one thing that has been archived in the past year... the one main thing, the pinnacle achievement over all other things. That one question seems to be hard to answer.

Pinnacle?! The MOST important FACT IS the FACT we have collectively(our goups efforts and other like minded groups) has stopped the COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION BILL FROM PASSING!
    If it were not for the public outcry against the Sente bill last year, we woud be sunk under another 100 million people and loss of our sovereignty by amnesty and chain migration.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=44076
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    No Amnesty legislation was passed in the 109th Congress.

Hundreds of cities, counties and states have introduced and passed laws against illegal aliens in the last year.

There are over 1,000 Americans in DC as we type lobbying for immigration enforcement and the equal application of the law for ALL citizens and legal immigrants.

Was there something else you wanted to know, Fool?

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Pinnacle?! The MOST important FACT IS the FACT we have collectively(our goups efforts and other like minded groups) has stopped the COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION BILL FROM PASSING!
    If it were not for the public outcry against the Sente bill last year, we woud be sunk under another 100 million people and loss of our sovereignty by amnesty and chain migration.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=44076
    pinnacle...meaning, top. Thanks that was not so hard...kinda.

I know what Pinnacle means. I'm being sarcastic Taxpayingfool.

Are you here just to be wiseguy?

I told you to look in the Foucus Campaign area, but I had to post the information for you.

TPF:

So, what has the OBL achieved during this time?

CIR ('Comprehensive Immigration Reform')? NO
    Amnesty? NO
    A Guest-Worker program? NO
    Moratorium on Deportations? NO
    Decrease Local/Federal enforcement cooperation? NO

(I am posing the question because you obviously are critical of our efforts here and seem to be a 'disbeliever' - so I'll let you defend the opposing point of view...)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    TPF:

So, what has the OBL achieved during this time?

CIR ('Comprehensive Immigration Reform')? NO
    Amnesty? NO
    A Guest-Worker program? NO
    Moratorium on Deportations? NO
    Decrease Local/Federal enforcement cooperation? NO

(I am posing the question because you obviously are critical of our efforts here and seem to be a 'disbeliever' - so I'll let you defend the opposing point of view...)
    I asked which was most important to you?

Not to me you didn't.

You are growing tiresome and are obviously here to waste a lot of people's time.

You have insulted or levied humiliating comments at 1 user and 2 mods as of this writing (myself included).

I have a funny feeling your time here is growing short - very short.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast