Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Way to go "Working" I sent some faxes this morning, but I have a couple of appointments I have to keep today, so will hit it again this afternoon....Keep up the great work and keep encourging everyone to call. fax and e-mail...remember we are
    ' MAD AS HELL AND ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"!!!!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Way to go "Working" I sent some faxes this morning, but I have a couple of appointments I have to keep today, so will hit it again this afternoon....Keep up the great work and keep encourging everyone to call. fax and e-mail...remember we are

You got it Sosad!

AE

Made another call to my Congressman (Blumenauer), here is a link to his statement.

I stated that I wanted to encourage him to stand his ground and not allow Wall Street, who has conned and connived their way into this mess, and baling them out would be 100% wrong and send the wrong message to those wishing to make a buck off of corruption.

http://blumenauer.house.gov/

BTW, Gordon Smith is holding back, he is not with it so far as I know, and Ron Wyden I am unsure yet, will be checking.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by working4change

You got it Sosad!
    Thank you working, you are awesome!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

LETS KEEP HAMMERING THEM PATRIOTS!!! WE ARE MAKING GREAT PROGRESS! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

AE

A link to Wydens statement: http://wyden.senate.gov/newsroom/record.cfm?id=303357&

He sounds like he might be for a bailout, but a lot of oversight and not allowing Wall Street biggies to get their $$$ anyways.

He is basically beating around the bush trying to appease all voters who have called and complained.

UPDATE: Gordon Smiths office has yet to make any kind of a statement and the intern who I spoke with said he will as soon as it comes to vote on the floor of the House. I left another message saying simply no bailout.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

This is just so big, I cannot believe that the news, both local and national have not stopped talking about this.

Even my kids are noticing how serious this is. They keep asking if things will be alright in this country after this all? I have told them it is like having ate too much junk food at a carnival, and then you hit the really bad rides, and later you just feel like you're going to die......this is like that, we just need to throw up Wall Street, get rid of it and we'll feel alright after that!!!!!!LOL

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by AE
    This is just so big, I cannot believe that the news, both local and national have not stopped talking about this.

Even my kids are noticing how serious this is. They keep asking if things will be alright in this country after this all? I have told them it is like having ate too much junk food at a carnival, and then you hit the really bad rides, and later you just feel like you're going to die......this is like that, we just need to throw up Wall Street, get rid of it and we'll feel alright after that!!!!!!LOL
    Great analogy AE

I started calling first thing this morning. The White House was first and the lines were all busy even that early in the morning. But I finally got through and gave them an earful.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AE

GREAT EXPLANATION AE!!! LETS ALL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! SLAM 'EM until they say UNCLE!!!!!