Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Im listening to Paulson and the House while I fax and email and it makes me so mad and I type faster!!!!!
    You're almost lucky it makes you mad. I literally had to choke back sobs when I was calling my State Rep today. They probably think I am a goofball.

But goofballs vote too, I suppose.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Im listening to Paulson and the House while I fax and email and it makes me so mad and I type faster!!!!!
    You're almost lucky it makes you mad. I literally had to choke back sobs when I was calling my State Rep today. They probably think I am a goofball.

But goofballs vote too, I suppose.
    It is a very sad thing that it has come to the richest in the land robbing the poorest hardest working in the land.....VERY SAD!!!

April
    Paulson needs to donate the 140 million he made as CEO of Goldman Sachs to his cause!

Quote Originally Posted by April

Perhaps embarrassed as she has no answer?! Numb from all the calls and faxes??? Still not too reassuring for you that your opinion matters but at least you had your say so keep on being heard!
    I am sure the staffers are sick and tired of hearing us however it their bosses would do their jobs we would not be in the phone all the time!!!!

Keep up the GOOD Work!!! We are making a difference!!!![/quote]

I think she was just a snob.

Next time I will bring my husband. Then the time after that he and I will each bring a friend...

Even though my result was less than encouraging, I still have a feeling that actually showing up in person, especially en masse, could certainly generate a response.

Or, according to the Patriot Act, be considered an act of terrorism I suppose.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

This little tidbit is enough to make you lose your lunch. Barney Frank just told Lou Dobbs that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed will be the ones to pick an independent oversight committee for the bailout.

The fox guarding the hen house.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    This little tidbit is enough to make you lose your lunch. Barney Frank just told Lou Dobbs that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed will be the ones to pick an independent oversight committee for the bailout.

The fox guarding the hen house.

OMG!!! SICKENING!

working4change
    NEVER GIVE UP NEVER GIVE IN TO THESE SCOUNDRELS....KEEP STRONG FOR AMERICA......KEEP AT THE FIGHT

April
    NEVER GIVE UP NEVER GIVE IN TO THESE SCOUNDRELS....KEEP STRONG FOR AMERICA......KEEP AT THE FIGHT
    YEAH IF WE GIVE UP ALL IS LOST..............LETS GO FORWARD..............ROARING ALL THE WAY!!! NO BAIL OUT!!!!!
    HANDS OFF THE TAXPAYERS HARD EARNED MONEY YOU CROOKS!!!!

April
    ANOTHER DAY TO SHOUT NO BAIL OUT!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

Working on this now, April. Thanks for keeping us motivated!

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast