Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am on it too...Starting my list all over!!

CNN is reporting that protesters are out in full force in 20 cities so far

Don't forget about E-Verify we must multi task as we are in dire straights

GIVE EM HELL ALIPACERS!!! Pass E-Verify and NO BAIL OUT!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am on it too...Starting my list all over!!

CNN is reporting that protesters are out in full force in 20 cities so far

Don't forget about E-Verify we must multi task as we are in dire straights

GIVE EM HELL ALIPACERS!!! Pass E-Verify and NO BAIL OUT!!!
    YES GIVE THEN HELL!!! I HOPE THEY ALL KNOW THAT IF THIS BAILOUT GOES THROUGH ALL AMERICANS WILL BE RIOTING AND VOTING INDEPENDENT!!!! NO REPUBLICANS AND NO DEMOCRATS!!!!LOUSY SCOUNDRELS DON'T TOUCH MY MONEY!!!!

Just called California Senator Barbara Boxer in her D.C. office. I was on hold for awhile and then a young lady answered the phone. Told her I was totally against this bail out and that they need to investigate what happened and WHY this happened. I said that maybe some people need to go to jail. I also mentioned that we are already so heavily in debt how on earth could you even think of putting this on the american taxpayers. The girl said thank you and she would pass this on. I asked her if she needed my name and she said no. I could here a guy in the background speaking to another caller. They are being bambarded with calls. I hope they are listening to us!! Of course whenever I try calling that fossil Diane Feinstein, her line is ALWAYS busy. If you finally get through and are on hold, it only let's you hold for two minutes and ask's you to call later!! I HATE DIANE FIENSTEIN!!!

Keep up the great work "alex"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senator Feinstein's office in San Francisco is constanly busy too! I gonna get my two cent's in to her office today. YOU CAN COUNT ON IT!!! Senator Boxer's office in San Francisco just keep on ringing and no one ever picks up. I already emailed them yesterday. They better listen to us!!!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    When you make your calls, tell them you will vote them out of office if they approve of this bailout. Maybe to some Senators that doesn't mean much, but every house rep is up for reelection. Tell them that a YES vote is completely unacceptable regardless of what the conditions are. No amount of window dressing will make this bailout acceptable period.

TELL THEM ANY BAILOUTS FOR CORPORATE CROOKS WILL RESULT IN YOUR OUSTER FROM OFFICE. DON'T TAKE ANY CRAP FROM THEM!!! REMIND THESE BA*TARDS WHO PUTS THEM IN OFFICE AND WHO THEY WORK FOR!!!

This is in my email to these senators and congressmen/women!

I will remember "a vote" that votes to bail these crooks out!
    I am adding:
    NO PLAN...NO BAILOUT...PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!!

They are going to try to push through us like they tried with amnesty, we have to keep at it strong, PRESSURE ON and NOT LET UP!!! They are going to act like it is a done deal and we need to SHOW THEM IT IS NOT!!!

Shelby talked to the news on his way out of the meeting and he was waving 5 pages of papers, he said they were names of every top economist at all of the top universitys,( Harvard etc.) in this country who have contacted him and say this is the wrong approach what they are proposing is not going to work to fix the problem

well gee we wouldn't want the fools to listen to anyone who might know what they are talking about!! And the news is ignoring what Shelby said, they have not mentioned it again!!

FILL THE VOICE MAIL...I AM STILL WORKING ON FAXES!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Shelby talked to the news on his way out of the meeting and he was waving 5 pages of papers, he said they were names of every top economist at all of the top universitys,( Harvard etc.) in this country who have contacted him and say this is the wrong approach what they are proposing is not going to work to fix the problem

well gee we wouldn't want the fools to listen to anyone who might know what they are talking about!! And the news is ignoring what Shelby said, they have not mentioned it again!!

FILL THE VOICE MAIL...I AM STILL WORKING ON FAXES!!
    MSM is owned by crooks, WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!!! PRESSURE ON AND WE WILL NOT LET UP!!! WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

April
    I posted a article in other topics about how people are speaking out against the bailout. Please check it out!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-133153.html