Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    The dems should get off their butts and get it passed! It is a necessary evil.

As for the Baca bill, giving all ILLEGAL ALIENS currently in the U.S., a 5-year visa if they can prove they have a job, pay taxes and pass a background check. They are moving it right along, mostly behind closed doors and under the cover of darkness.

Those who give up liberty for security ,deserve neiher security or liberty . I think John Adams said this, not sure .

Anyway i agree .

OK this is not over Fisa...Well it is kinda Demacrates were suppose to bring up FISA bill and instead brought up a contempt bill on Meyers and Bolton , they want them held in contempt.

So it amounts to they are mad because they say they are avoiding voting on the FISA bill.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I keep thinking...

[b]“They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

As for the Baca bill, giving all ILLEGAL ALIENS currently in the U.S., a 5-year visa if they can prove they have a job, pay taxes and pass a background check. They are moving it right along, mostly behind closed doors and under the cover of darkness.

Those who give up liberty for security ,deserve neiher security or liberty . I think John Adams said this, not sure .

Anyway i agree .
    John Adams or whoever-----probably never thought a 9/11 attack on US soil could ever happen!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK this is not over Fisa...Well it is kinda Demacrates were suppose to bring up FISA bill and instead brought up a contempt bill on Meyers and Bolton , they want them held in contempt.

So it amounts to they are mad because they say they are avoiding voting on the FISA bill.
    Just like they spent yesterday playing baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Anyway i agree .
    John Adams or whoever-----probably never thought a 9/11 attack on US soil could ever happen!!
    Just Curious.. I am not flaming you or anything, but at what point would you think they have crossed the line?
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

For those that don't know what "FISA" is "Foreign Intelligence Survellance Act" alot of people think they are using this to spy on Americans..
    Bush did spy on Americans without warrants. This bill also gives the telephone companies who allowed them to do it to be immune from lawsuits.

It is a terrible, terrible assault on our rights as Americans.

I don't believe in a culture of fear. I'd rather live free, or die.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I agree with the purpose/intentions of FISA----but whether they use it to trample on citizens' rights, I don't know. Is there any reports of them using it to trample on the rights of citizens???

They already trample on or rights . This will give them more power over the people . Also they can bring in foreign police that won't mind abusing us one bit .

This is the same kind of laws Hitler had .

We are already under a dictatorship as evidenced by our illegal and visa problems . They want illegals and legal aleans who want to cause us harm, they have them .

Help save Indiana and Utah!!

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    PLEASE help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    STILL WORKING ON UTAH....ALSO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    For those that don't know what "FISA" is "Foreign Intelligence Survellance Act" alot of people think they are using this to spy on Americans..
    Bush did spy on Americans without warrants. This bill also gives the telephone companies who allowed them to do it to be immune from lawsuits.

It is a terrible, terrible assault on our rights as Americans.

I don't believe in a culture of fear. I'd rather live free, or die.

I just want to point out that following the basic every day laws
    are not even being followed , Were not some of the 9/11 terrorists
    here on expired visas or illegals that had been pulled over for traffic violations and released ?

I will say that a bit of extra vigilance may be needed in todays world but how can they justify it when they don't even follow laws already on the books ?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast