Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    The dems should get off their butts and get it passed! It is a necessary evil.

As for the Baca bill, giving all ILLEGAL ALIENS currently in the U.S., a 5-year visa if they can prove they have a job, pay taxes and pass a background check. They are moving it right along, mostly behind closed doors and under the cover of darkness.

Those who give up liberty for security ,deserve neiher security or liberty . I think John Adams said this, not sure .

Anyway i agree .
    John Adams or whoever-----probably never thought a 9/11 attack on US soil could ever happen!!
    Just Curious.. I am not flaming you or anything, but at what point would you think they have crossed the line?
    I don't know, because I don't know if there is any proof of them doing so!!

If they are able to act/react to potential terrorist threats------then apply and get a warrant up to 3 days later..........If they don't follow through with the warrant, I believe that they are crossing the line.

However, the other question would be........How vulnerable/at risk would we be as citizens and a nation, if they did not have some of these abilities.

If they suspected a potential attack on the NY subway system----but they were not able to do anything to investigate/stop it because of limited power/authority to do so..........If one of your family members was killed on the subway, would you feel differetly??
    I was asking you... your opinion as to where/what the line is.. it is fine if your opinion is there is no line and they can do what ever they want.. I am sure 99.9% of people would do the right thing.

Also, if there is a present danger.. no law enforcement officer needs a warrant to protect the people.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

[quote="Ratbstard"]I keep thinking...

[b]“They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security.â€

As for the Baca bill, giving all ILLEGAL ALIENS currently in the U.S., a 5-year visa if they can prove they have a job, pay taxes and pass a background check. They are moving it right along, mostly behind closed doors and under the cover of darkness.

Those who give up liberty for security ,deserve neiher security or liberty . I think John Adams said this, not sure .

Anyway i agree .
    John Adams or whoever-----probably never thought a 9/11 attack on US soil could ever happen!!

I agree ,but John Adams never would have infiltrated his country with radicals from all over the world either ,unless he wanted something terible to happen to it's people .

the fox is guarding the hen house and the chickens have no place to hide !

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK this is not over Fisa...Well it is kinda Demacrates were suppose to bring up FISA bill and instead brought up a contempt bill on Meyers and Bolton , they want them held in contempt.

So it amounts to they are mad because they say they are avoiding voting on the FISA bill.
    Just like they spent yesterday playing baseball

Worring about the boils on some steroid filled ' hero's ' ass , no less .

If they were ever worried about our protection, they would have closed our borders long ago . And they would not keep giving 'refugee' visas to muslims who DO NOT ASSIMILATE !
    EXACTLY! The last thing our government is worried about is safety for it's own citizens.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

[quote=Pistov]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CitizenJustice":1gucyhm1

Anyway i agree .
    Just Curious.. I am not flaming you or anything, but at what point would you think they have crossed the line?

If they are able to act/react to potential terrorist threats------then apply and get a warrant up to 3 days later..........If they don't follow through with the warrant, I believe that they are crossing the line.

However, the other question would be........How vulnerable/at risk would we be as citizens and a nation, if they did not have some of these abilities.

If they suspected a potential attack on the NY subway system----but they were not able to do anything to investigate/stop it because of limited power/authority to do so..........If one of your family members was killed on the subway, would you feel differetly??
    I was asking you... your opinion as to where/what the line is.. it is fine if your opinion is there is no line and they can do what ever they want.. I am sure 99.9% of people would do the right thing.

Also, if there is a present danger.. no law enforcement officer needs a warrant to protect the people.[/quote:1gucyhm1]

I don't think that any line should be crossed in regard to infringing upon the rights of citizens.

And, I agree with most..........If their real concern is safety of citizens and national security------it would be more believable if our borders/ports were closed and secured----and internal enforcement of immigration laws were in place.

Anyway i agree .

If they ho want to take away more of our rights were worried about inside attacks, they would have blown up the breeding grounds in saudi arabia, not iraq ,of this cult when 911 happened . Closed down the ex con militay compounds in America and locked up most of the imans in the mosques preaching hate . They sure had no problem with killing white americans at Ruby Ridge or Waco for a whole lot less .

Not sayong these were not a bunch of nuts ,but just saying the difference is blinding .

And I don't even have to mention all the mexican gangs and crminals they protect and keep inviting in !!!

GIVE THEM MORE POWER ? NOT IF I CAN HELP STOP MY OWN PERSECUTION BY MY OWN GOVERNMENT !

Exactly talk about our safety after our borders and ports are closed!!

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    PLEASE help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    STILL WORKING ON UTAH....ALSO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Lets see - nothing has been done about the thousands of citizens killed by illegals, thousands of pets poisoned by pet food sold here, hundreds of thousands of small children at risk for brain damage from lead in toys, our border patrol are killed, injured and/or imprisoned - but they walk out for this?

My chances of being killed or injured by a "foreign national" would be nil if they were doing their job.

And the saddest part of this is that true terrorists probably already have methods of communicating that does not involve anything that could be intercepted. I am sure all of us who post on these forums and write letters to our Congress person and to the editor are already on watch lists.

If they can railroad Ramos and Compean for 10 years, think of the damage they can do to us.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Lets see - nothing has been done about the thousands of citizens killed by illegals, thousands of pets poisoned by pet food sold here, hundreds of thousands of small children at risk for brain damage from lead in toys, our border patrol are killed, injured and/or imprisoned - but they walk out for this?

My chances of being killed or injured by a "foreign national" would be nil if they were doing their job.

And the saddest part of this is that true terrorists probably already have methods of communicating that does not involve anything that could be intercepted. I am sure all of us who post on these forums and write letters to our Congress person and to the editor are already on watch lists.

If they can railroad Ramos and Compean for 10 years, think of the damage they can do to us.
    Yeah, cell phones!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast