Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

philnewkirk! Get off my discussion troll!!!!!!!!!!

No one around here gives a damn what trolls have to say.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Get off my discussion troll!!!!!!!!!!

No one around here gives a damn what trolls have to say.

Dixie
    Sorry Ms Dixie, I didn't know who I was messing with.

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Don't spend another Dime on the Iraq War
    We cannot in good conscience deny any resources to our troops...
    I agree y’all, but Congress has already allocated money for our current undertaking. I'm saying deny any new funding for expanding the war. That war is Bush's pride and joy so if you want to motivate him, take his toys away. He was on TV last night trying to get the American public to go along with his wargame plan and agree to fund it.

Well, I will happily go along and pay for it if he builds me a fence, increase immigration enforcement, drops the guestworkers BS and secures the homeland first.

Secondly, I do not feel we should pull out of Iraq. It must be finished, otherwise we have wasted lives, effort and money.

I'm talking about bartering with the ass with the pen. That's the way you play hard ball in DC.

I'm sick of seeing all that money spent on foreign countries and not a red cent being spent to protect the homeland.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see 21,500 more Bush hostages to hold over our head. I myself wouldn't want to be a serviceman in Iraq backed up by a Democrat majority. Know what I mean.? Everything from here on out will be bad for the troops. We'll be lucky if they don't get put in prison.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I really do understand what you are saying Dixie and I meant no disrespect to you in my above post, you're right though, it makes no sense to be spending all that money half way around the world when we leave our back door open. The thing is I don't believe it would cost all that much, it would be a simple thing to set up up tents to house troops along the border and let them set up obsevation posts and go out on patrols, I would imagine many would volunteer for the duty.
    I live in a rural area along the border and back during WWII there was a Calvary unit stationed out here to protect the border, if they could do it back then whats the problem now?

I only meant to show the dilemna the government creates for us. We are being set up and played. The war is a tool to manipulate us. It backfired somewhat in the elections. There was no way there could be a credible Oct,/Nov surprise with everyone watching for it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I really do understand what you are saying Dixie and I meant no disrespect to you in my above post, you're right though, it makes no sense to be spending all that money half way around the world when we leave our back door open. The thing is I don't believe it would cost all that much, it would be a simple thing to set up up tents to house troops along the border and let them set up obsevation posts and go out on patrols, I would imagine many would volunteer for the duty.
    I live in a rural area along the border and back during WWII there was a Calvary unit stationed out here to protect the border, if they could do it back then whats the problem now?
    That is a great idea, MD. There are a lot of patriotic Americans who would love to pitch in. They are doing it now anyway, and doing a fine job.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    That is a great idea, MD. There are a lot of patriotic Americans who would love to pitch in. They are doing it now anyway, and doing a fine job.

I think this is a great idea also! The boys and girls in Iraq are going to do what the pres says and they need to get the funding to kick ass. If the government is going to ignore the issue at the border than we should do something to show them that we are serious! I would love to think that they would actually care about our border but they have their priorities mixed-up.
    The whole time the President was talking I was wishing I could be the pres for just one day and you would see how I'd take care of the border issue and all the illegals living here. It would be kind of neat to get in front of the camera and tell the entire country that we are about to see a massive exodus of illegals. I could just imagine myself in the oval office signing the mandate and declaring war against these enemies that have invaded our country. Declaring english as our national language in all of our states. I could do so much if I was in charge! I know it will never happen but it's so good to dream.

All right, Gus for Pres. I'd vote for you!

[MOD EDIT - Violence]I say we bring our boys and girls home put them on our boarders and in our skies and tell the rest of the world to kiss our Butts. They are really over there to fight for us but look it is the illegals that are getting everything, wander how that makes our troops feel. I am a supporter of Bush, on every single thing but... Immagration He needs to change his mind on that for sure. But hey he will be out in another year and everyone will have someone else to blame lol I don't wear any shirts on any day that doesn't have an American synbol or A Patriotic referance, POW,ARMY,NAVY...so on and so on and I will never again in my life if anyway possible. This is my country Land that I love but the only reason I love it is because of OUR TROOPS, They are the Best of the Best and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and support them and will forever and ever and ever and...lol you get the point. God Bless Our Troops and bring them home safe and sound and very very soon Have a great day ya'll
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast