Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Dixie wrote:

Get some money fast tracked and allocated and call for volunteers to join ICE and the Border Patrol!

Don't spend another Dime on the Iraq War, until Congress spends money for our border fence and significantly more for immigration enforcement, which includes more officers and tent detention facilities.

Congress needs to hold the Presidents War Chest hostage until he comes out opposed to illegal immigration and a guest worker program. Our president should be telling the invaders to hit the road!!! Until he does that, I wouldn't give him any money to fund his war machine! That's what I want done with my tax dollars!

No money for fence, no money for war.
    No money for enforcement, no money for war.

No money to STOP illegal immigration, no money for war.
    I agree completely Dixie, Stop this craziness! It think it would be great to bring the boys home and give some of them the job of guarding the border and I believe that would definitely help clear up this illegal immigration mess a lot sooner.

MountainDog,

No offense taken. Heck, I know your not a troll.

I'm not saying use the troops that are in Iraq, as a bargaining chip but I am saying deny the president the funds for increasing the effort, until he gives me my border security, interior enforcement funds and man power.

Quite frankly, I've already been sacrificing for the war in Iraq. I've been going without immigration enforcement, while Bush has run head first into his war agenda. The homeland has been ignored long enough.

Considering I pay taxes, it's my money that man is wanting to spend. I'm going to tell him how I want it invested. I want it invested in America's future, not Iraq's.

Considering every cent spent chasing Osam around the desert, many times more should have been spent chasing the illegals out of America.

Let me tell you, I will almost bet the number of American contractors in Iraq out-number the soldiers. Any contractor in Iraq right now has a government contract or has connections. That war is not just about protecting America, or the Iraqi people... it's about big business geting big contracts or oil money and lots of it. It's about everything the President is not saying. Whos peice of the pie is being protected and fought for? A bunch of real fat cats with diamond studded collars. That's what upsets me. I wish the press would start telling that story.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quite frankly, I've already been sacrificing for the war in Iraq. I've been going without immigration enforcement, while Bush has run head first into his war agenda. The homeland has been ignored long enough.

Considering I pay taxes, it's my money that man is wanting to spend. I'm going to tell him how I want it invested. I want it invested in America's future, not Iraq's.

Dixie, once again such total agreement I had to enlarge!

I am beginning to wonder how much some of you know about the terrorist situation in the world. Please refrain from tunnel vision. Our war on illegal immigration definetetly needs to be addressed by our President, and I am more angry than you will ever know. However, with that being said, we also have another huge problem, and that is terrorism. This is not a recent event, it has been going on for years. Do you remember the Lockerbie bombing? I had a relative on that flight. Can you imagine having all of your family in town for Christmas, and then you get a call that your loved one has been needlessly murdered? I rember it like it was yesterday, everyone screaming and crying, and devastated. Moments like that shape a person's life. It may not be important to you, but it is important to me, and I am not going to support the impeachment of our President and the ultimate demise of our nation. Doesn't it bother you that these people are scattered throughout the entire world and even in our own country? We need to join forces for both efforts. Eliminating one without the other is useless. Please do not refer to our veterans, even jokingly, as trolls. This man served our country proudly, and put his life on the line for the rest of us. And you know what? He is willing to do it again. What does that say about his character?
    CAUTION: GRAPHIC PHOTOS
    In case you forgot who you are defending, please take a look at these pictures. The picture on the top left is a burnt body hanging off of a bridge.
    http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/p ... 33104.html

Banned
    Neese,

I'm sorry for your loss.

With that said, I re-read the thread and find no place where anyone defended terrorists. The fact is, this war in Iraq has little to do with catching terrorists, and much more to do with who controls the oil. This war will, in fact, increase the number of terrorists as more and more Iraqi's turn against us. It has also managed to incite millions of Muslims around the world to hate us even more than they already did.

The troll comment Dixie made was directed at philnewkirk, who was indeed a troll, and has been zapped by admin.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Neese,

I'm sorry for your loss.

With that said, I re-read the thread and find no place where anyone defended terrorists. The fact is, this war in Iraq has little to do with catching terrorists, and much more to do with who controls the oil. This war will, in fact, increase the number of terrorists as more and more Iraqi's turn against us. It has also managed to incite millions of Muslims around the world to hate us even more than they already did.

The troll comment Dixie made was directed at philnewkirk, who was indeed a troll, and has been zapped by admin.
    Do you ever get a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when you try to explain the devastating effects of illegal immigration to someone and they mock you, or smirk, or act like you are crazy? That is how I feel when I try to explain this terrorism thing. It seems so clear to me and we have evidence of it, all around the world. Why won't you people listen? I am begging you...begging you, to stop listening to the propoganda machine and look into the facts. Please, if not for yourself, but for your children and your grand kids. These people do not think like you and I and do not have a compassionate bone in their bodies. They do not even have respect for themselves. They train their children to hate, they treat their women worse than dogs and are willing to blow themselves up. Just because you are offering the olive branch will not change their minds. You sound as if terrorism is something new. It isn't and it will continue to grow worse, no matter how good your intentions are.

You are right, I dragged the impeach Bush/support terrorists over from the "Impeach Bush" thread, and I apologize for that. Many of the petitions I see to impeach our President, also are supporting terrorists rights, so it is a sore point for me.

There was a big push to get the Democrats into office. Nancy Pelosi opposes ROTC but wants a draft(?), They voted in a minimum wage increase, but a company in San Francisco is exempt? Why? And if that isn't bad enough, they are a threat to our national security. Our new political addition is no better than our current, and we need to keep the facts straight:

http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20070110 ... -1298r.htm

Damaging national security
    TODAY'S EDITORIAL
    January 11, 2007

The Democrats had tried several pre-emptive strikes against President Bush's speech last night about how to win the war in Iraq. The president, in our view, is right to send additional troops to Baghdad and other violent areas of Iraq to stanch the blood-letting and enable the Iraqi government to impose its authority over the nation. But in addition to opposing measures to end the war, the House would now undermine national security.

Buried inside the legislation hurried through the House on Tuesday, as part of the Democrats' goal of implementing September 11 commission recommendations, is a provision that would damage a successful multilateral program to combat the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction: the Proliferation Security Initiative (PSI). The PSI was largely responsible for persuading Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi to terminate his search for atomic weapons and for unravelling the nuclear proliferation network run by the notorious A.Q. Khan of Pakistan. Unfortunately, this legislation has the potential to wreak damage by bringing the U.N. Security Council into the process.
    The legislation, pushed by prominent members of the House Democratic leadership, including Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Tom Lantos and Armed Services Committee Chairman Ike Skelton, urges "with a particular emphasis" that the president work with the Security Council (where Russia and China, serial proliferators of weapons of mass destruction, have a veto) to "authorize the PSI under international law." During Tuesday's debate, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Florida Republican, offered an amendment to strike the provision, but it was defeated on a party-line 230-198 vote.
    Given its extraordinary record of achievement, it is difficult to see how the initiative, largely the work of John Bolton as undersecretary of state in 2003, could be strengthened by the U.N. Security Council. The United States oversees the program, which sets out principles and steps for interdicting shipments of weapons of mass destruction. More than 70 nations have committed to PSI's antiproliferation principles. In October 2003, operating under the auspices of the initiative, U.S. warships seized uranium-enrichment gas centrifuge components bound for Libya's covert program aboard the BBC China, a German-owned vessel. Libya subsequently renounced nuclear weapons, and its revelations led to the unraveling of the Khan network -- which had played a key role in helping Iran develop the ability to use gas centrifuges to enrich uranium. If the Proliferation Security Initiative had been in place throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Iran might not be on the brink of developing nuclear weapons today.
    Although the informal, voluntary structure of the initiative has been essential to its success, this would likely be jeopardized by the Democrats' insistence that the Security Council and the U.N. bureaucracy be brought into play. This would empower both China and Russia, which have helped along the Iranian and North Korean nuclear weapons programs, with increased ability to make mischief. If the Senate refuses to strip this irresponsible provision from the bill, Mr. Bush should consider doing it himself with a veto.

Do you ever get a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when you try to explain the devastating effects of illegal immigration to someone and they mock you, or smirk, or act like you are crazy? That is how I feel when I try to explain this terrorism thing. It seems so clear to me and we have evidence of it, all around the world. Why won't you people listen?
    I hear you. Who in the world is doing anything about terrorists? The United States.
    I see that the United States may not exist between 2010 and 2015. If we continue to allow America to fall, who then will deal with the threat?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I think I've got a pretty good idea of the lethality of the jihadists. Male Muslim extremists aged 18-40. I want them stopped the same as you do, by whatever means are necessary, within the limits of the Constitution.

There are established provisions and procedures for doing things, and I believe they need to be followed. Much wiser men than I designed this Republic, and I think it's PAST time to start heeding their words.

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive."
    Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
    Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    Thomas Jefferson

"The preservation of the sacred fire of liberty and the destiny of the republican model of government are justly considered... deeply, ...finally, staked on the experiment entrusted to the hands of the American people."
    George Washington

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action."
    George Washington

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."
    James Madison

"We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind of self-government; upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God."
    James Madison

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one."
    Alexander Hamilton

April
    PinestrawsGuys wrote:

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive."
    Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
    Thomas Jefferson

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    Thomas Jefferson

"The preservation of the sacred fire of liberty and the destiny of the republican model of government are justly considered... deeply, ...finally, staked on the experiment entrusted to the hands of the American people."
    George Washington

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action."
    George Washington

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations."
    James Madison

"We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind of self-government; upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God."
    James Madison

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one."
    Alexander Hamilton
    Thanks so much for posting the above very Patriotic statements from these Geat Men. Some I had heard before others I had not.

Whom do we want controlling the oil? Us and our allies, or Iran, al Qaeda and Co? I think I take us. In the meantime, I want us to open drilling here. I'm tired of these liberal complainocrats who will not allow drilling of the Gulf, Atlantic, and Pacific coasts, as well as in Alaska. I'm tired of the false effort by our administration to seek out alternative fuels. It is time for us to bust off Saudi Arabia. That being said, Iraq must be secured. Debate all you want about why we are there. Complain about why we are there. The bottom line is that we ARE there and we MUST finish the job.
    It is sad to me that the cowardly nations of the world do not grasp the terror threat. It is world wide. It is there within their own borders and they ignore it. If they would simply send the help, Iraq could be secured within a decent amount of time, without Iran, al Qaeda and the rest of the Legion of Doom taking over. Sadly, I don't see the cowards lifting a finger. It is further proof we are one of the bravest nations on earth. Look at us, we acknowledge the existance of terrorism and will do something about it.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast