Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't believe that we are in Iraq simply to free the people there nor is it just for the oil, now why we are not being told the whole story is beyond me, but I do belive it has to do with world security meaning the US as well and keeping the gulf open so oil can flow out, I think the US wants to set up a base in Iraq so we can keep a closer eye on events in the mideast. Our presense there will not make them hate us anymore than they already do. I do know there is a lot more going on than what we hear.
    As I said above it makes to sense to protect the US half way around the world and leave our borders open, but it wouuld not take that much money, the Military has plenty of tents already and the people are already on the payroll, trucks are carrying supplies and pilots need to fly so many hours, set up the tents along the border and concider it a training mission, they do this stuff all the time on bases, this is what the military does, they don't train on base to stay there, send them out to the desert and let them practice there.
    Years ago at Camp Pendelton a group of Marines were practicing night invasions, a group was set up the beach and another group was to come ashore and attack them, the beach group saw a group walking along so they opened fire with blanks, as it turned out is was a group of illegals, they had the you know what scared out of them and the Marines held them until the MP's came,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they are going to be set up on the border, we MUST give them the ability to use force against these invaders. We can't handcuff them or make them spotters for the border patrol. I think you have a great idea, MountainDog.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I don't believe that we are in Iraq simply to free the people there nor is it just for the oil, now why we are not being told the whole story is beyond me, but I do belive it has to do with world security meaning the US as well and keeping the gulf open so oil can flow out, I think the US wants to set up a base in Iraq so we can keep a closer eye on events in the mideast. Our presense there will not make them hate us anymore than they already do. I do know there is a lot more going on than what we hear.
    Yes. We're not being told because the globalist agenda would be exposed. There seem to be competing globalist factions. The Soros/Dems favor ignoring the ME while the Neocon alliance sees a presence there more important than anything else. There might eventually be One World Order, but in the near term there will be three continental alliances, Asian, American and the Euro/Muslim gelding. There is a lot going on we don't hear.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    If they are going to be set up on the border, we MUST give them the ability to use force against these invaders. We can't handcuff them or make them spotters for the border patrol. I think you have a great idea, MountainDog.
    Absolutly! They should be armed and when threatened or fired apon be able to shoot back, they do not need the authority to arrest but they can hold and detain suspects for Border Patrol. This should be taken as real life training, they are not out there to play games.
    The Marines had a saying back when I was in "the more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war". This is a good opprotunity to give the troops some good training and in many ways a waste of money to pass up!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go after the terrorist and do what ever is needed to eliminate this threat!
    Continue to pound them with every weapon in our arsenal. These people would hang an American in a second. Even the ones that have sympathy for them. If you are an American they are your first enemy. The illegals do not even come close in my book. They are by far a distant second.
    I'm convinced that most Americans that want the troops back simply want the troops to come back because they want to close the chapter. They are fooling themselves if they think things are going to go back to the way they were before 911. The terrorist mindset is beyond the comprehension of many Americans. You have to understand how radical and crazy these people are and how far they are willing to go. With that said, I also believe the illegals are a big threat as well. But the terrorist just need us to leave them alone for a little while and they will eliminate us. Very dangerous people!
    What is alarming about the border is that these very same terrorist could get in and have gotten in. So the border is important also. If the government is too busy fighting the terrorist then I applaude all those brave Americans that are willing to go to the border.

The terrorist mindset is beyond the comprehension of many Americans. You have to understand how radical and crazy these people are and how far they are willing to go.
    caca Gus If anyone really believed that, would we fly or float them in on commercial transportation? Wouldn't we secure all borders and entrances to this country? The safety of a country's citizens is the primary function of a government, not profits of corporations. Allowing what you said is true does our governments action make sense?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These are dangerous people. We are facing political correctness over here that stops us from keeping them out of our country. If we do not secure Iraq, we will have to return again. Only this time, we will be chasing out more al Qaeda and even Iran.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    The terrorist mindset is beyond the comprehension of many Americans. You have to understand how radical and crazy these people are and how far they are willing to go.
    caca Gus If anyone really believed that, would we fly or float them in on commercial transportation? Wouldn't we secure all borders and entrances to this country? The safety of a country's citizens is the primary function of a government, not profits of corporations. Allowing what you said is true does our governments action make sense?
    I stand by what I said about the terrorist. The problem is that we often react after the damage is done. And this is a luxury we can no longer afford with those that want to destroy our country. We've done a horrible job securing our borders and attention needs to be given to this. But to say let's bring the boys home from our fight against terrorism is not good. Some say we are fighting for oil and other reasons. I say I don't want the terrorist to have anything that can generate money for weapons. Mark my word, give the terrorist an opportunity and we will see things that will make 911 look like nothing. I'm not saying this to scare people but it is the truth. All they need is for us to take the focus off them and they will make their nuclear dream a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    Interior Immigration Enforcement.

Dixie

April
    gusgriswald wrote:

Dixie wrote:

Interior Immigration Enforcement.
    ABSOLUTELY , this is exactly what needs to be done....before it is too late!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast