Crackbone says: "Blends between blacks and whites almost exclusively resemble their black parents." And again, Crackbone, what do you have to back this up with aside from your opinion? Jason Kidd's father is about as dark-skinned and classically featured a black man as you can find, and his son Jason is almost completely light skinned with hardly any so-called "black features." A good friend of mine is half black, half white. He has a mix of features but shaded much more towards the white side. I live amongst blacks, have for most of the last thirty years. I've never studied this, but with my own eyes I can tell you you're wrong. And a lot of it is indeed perception. I have a good friend who's half-japanese/half white. Growing up in a neighborhood where she was the only one with asian blood she SEEMED a lot more asian, simply because thats what made her stand out (her son by the way is a blue eyed blonde haired man). On the other hand the eurasians in vietnam are considered white, simply because thats the distinctive part about them in that background. Man, Crackbone, you're gonna have to come up with something better than your opinions.