Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One article I posted showed that between 1570 and 1810, the Black Population remained consistent, grew normally and there were "nearly as many" Afro-Mestizos as Indo-Mestizos...showing no change but normal growth.
    If they were described as "Afro-mestizo," then this means that the process of intermixture between blacks and other populations in Mexico had already begun.

In America, a very high percentage of Blacks have inter-racial heritage with whites dating back to the days of slavery. Their posterity did not wipe out the Black Population in America. It did not wipe out the Black Population anywhere in the World, except in Mexico.
    There's a *huge* difference here. Blacks until the 1960's were segregated from the other portion of the American population: whites. The reason that American blacks often have white ancestry is because slave-owners often impregnated their female slaves. Their (relatively few) children were assimilated back into black population. The difference is that blacks and whites did not reside together freely then. Blacks in Mexico resided (reside?) without formal bounds between them and other populations, and so they began to blend. This was not the case in the United States until the 1960's, and so blacks and whites here have remained distinct. Now that racial integration is enforced in the United States, this will change with the same result as was had in Mexico.

Black genes are strong and generally considered dominant. I'm not a genetics expert, but I've read this in my Afro-American class in college. I assume it is still true and explains why the Black Population sustains even through inter-marriage or child-bearing between races.
    This is certainly true, but this is especially true with blends between whites and blacks. Whites typically have extremely recessive genes while blacks have extremely dominant genes. Mestizos (and Red Indians) probably occupy some intermediate. This may be why black genes aren't expressed so evidently in mestizo populations (though this is just a guess).

The articles indicate this is not the case Crackbone. The Blacks have clustered in certain areas of Mexico. They have not "blended". They have done the opposite. They have "clustered". To me this shows a homogenity rather than a dispersion throughout Mexico blending and mixing and disappearing through genetics. To me this shows resistance to "hybridization".

The facts of how many there were during Slave Days, where the Blakcs in Mexico the Mexican Government counts are located now (altogether in a few coastline communities), the presence of a race based caste system of "marrying up" with the Black Mexicans at the bottom and White Spaniards at the top, the fact that Black Genetics are dominant and will wipe out the other race theoretically. does not in my mind result in enough supporting postulates to support the theory of genetic extermination of Blacks in Mexico to explain where are the Blacks in Mexico.

What did the Slave Traders do with Slaves as they aged and could not work hard any more?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To me this shows a homogenity rather than a dispersion throughout Mexico blending and mixing and disappearing through genetics. To me this shows resistance to "hybridization".
    You're supposing that, in order to blend with other populations, they must have traveled throughout Mexico. This isn't the case. The regions that they were introduced into were probably already inhabited. It's with this population that they blended.

CrackBone...in the communities where they were located, Africans were in many cases the largest population. Many of the indigenous Indians died from small pox and disease while the African population grew.

With an indigenous population declining from disease, the African population growing because they weren't affected by the disease for some reason and more Africans were arriving daily from Africa, such that over a 250 year period the Afro-mestizo is nearly as large as the Indo-mestizo population by 1810...what happened after 1810 to present given the following:

1) Caste system discouraging intermarriage down

2) Blacks tending to stay together

3) Blacks still tending to stay together to this day

4) Blacks accounted for today are descendants from fugitives

5) Black gene dominant

6) Mexico is the only place where we see this "genetic extermination"

????????

What happened to the Blacks in Mexico?

We need an international probe into this matter led by the United States.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Crackbone
    This is despicable and bunk, a true WHITE-WASH...no pun intended.

What REALLY happened to all the Black in Mexico?
    All right. Why do you disbelieve that blacks in Mexico have been bred out of existence?
    Because the black gene is dominate. Melanin dominates the world. Black people do not need tans. America is full of whites that make tans their priority. Read Holes' Anatomy. The dark gene rules. That is a biological law. A genetic law. Look at my profile. You have chosen the wrong good old boy to to argue medicine, genetics, and science with. When a child is born that has a white father and black mother in America, can you not tell that child is part black. Get your science together and try it again. I am a retired military officer and a world class medical pro. I think you might be a nice girl/boy but a scientist you are NOT. There are black people all over the WORLD. China, Africa ( the cradel of civilzation per Time and Newsweek), Mexicon, Ireland (Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy). Hannibal going into to Itatly. Check you r facts and get back. There is not such thing as "bred out " when it comes to BLACKS. Read the autobiograpy of Malcom X to find out where white peopole come from. Then talk to a certified surgical technologist about science.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

SIXX!! Thanks for that clarification. That conforms to what I've always thought was true about genetics, although, again I am not an expert and only know alittle about this. Thanks again for bringing your expertise to the discussion.

So...given this genetics fact along with other facts we have learned through some of these articles I posted today....

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLACKS IN MEXICO?

We need an international probe on this question led by the United States. History needs to be clear and accurate on this thus far unexplained phenomena.

"Get this through your heads once and for all: George Bush is the Greatest Traitor this country has ever witnessed, and the sleaziest of all the false prophets. "

I can't really agree with that, because the evil that Bush has done is by stupidity, not by malice.

I believe that for a person to commit treason they must have the INTENT of sabotaging the nation.

In Bush's case, he does it based on ignorance, not malice.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    SIXX!! Thanks for that clarification. That conforms to what I've always thought was true about genetics, although, again I am not an expert and only know alittle about this. Thanks again for bringing your expertise to the discussion.

So...give this genetics fact along with other facts we have learned through some of these articles I posted today....

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLACKS IN MEXICO?

We need an international probe on this question led by the United States. History needs to be clear and accurate on this thus far unexplained phenomena.

Genetics and DNA do not LIE. If it is good enough to free people from prison for crimes they did not commit, then it is good enough to explain what happended to the thousands of African-Mexicans. This nation once had a 3/5 test for black blood. We were counted as 3/5 of a human being so the southern states could gain represenatives in the House of represenatatives. TRUE STORY. The little kids that were born to white mothers and black fathers were raised as black kids. The whites would not accept them. The black grandmothers raised them all over the nation, especially in the South. Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hennings. How many white people do you know named Jefferson? Call the ones in your local phone book and tell me the first one you find that is WHITE!!! When you deal with SIXX, you deal with a man of great learning, perspective, and life experinence. That marrying off "stuff" will not fly, especially in the face of science. These people have been killed with the full knowledge of the Mexican government and the catholic "church". PERIOD.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

SIXX--I have to agree because there is no other explanation.

We need an international probe into this immediately!!

bot_feeder--it it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, then it is a duck.

George Bush is a lot of things, but he is not ignorant and he is not stupid. He is probably one of the brighter more cunning Presidents's that's occupied the Oval Office. He uses a down home, good 'ole boy, just "one of the guys" approach and demeanor. But he is not ignorant and not stupid.

bot_feeder...how brilliant does somebody have to be to know that by entering into a pact with Mexico and Canada so they control borders from their perimeter instead of ours under a trilateral or bilateral arrangement, that you have given up your unilateral right to take an action to protect our nation?

bot_feeder...how brilliant does somebody have to be to know that if you don't stop the flow of imports from China you can't stop the flow of US $$ to China?

bot_feeder...how brilliant does somebody have to be to know that if you don't control the flow of US$$ to China and they are hoarding them instead of using them to help their people, that they are stock-piling our US $$ to purchase something really big....like many of our companies?

bot_feeder...how brilliant does somebody have to be to know that when they carry the activation button for our National Defense System and they are informed "Mr. President, America is under attack", that you should stop what you're doing and ask "is it nuclear and do I need to activate our National Defense System" instead of gathering your thoughts for 8 minutes as you continue to read to the children in Florida on 9/11?

bot_feeder...how brilliant does somebody have to be to know that if you don't close the borders illegal aliens enter the United States and any one of them could be a terrorist?

bot_feeder...how brilliant does somebody have to be to know that unless you deport illegal aliens that have already entered the United States that any one of them could be a drug runner, rapist, murderer, arms smuggler, weapons smuggler, terrorist?

OH MY GOD....I just realized something....lets say you knew about 9/11 before it happened, because you were involved in it to create a reason to go into Afghanistan to throw out the Taliban and make the pipeline deal for UNOCAL, then you would know that Terrorism didn't cause 9/11.

Since terrorism didn't cause 9/11 then you would know that closing the borders to fight Terrorism wouldn't be necessary because there weren't really any Terrorists to begin with!!

You would need the Patriot Act to prevent any outside contact with the Patsies you arrested to MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THERE WERE TERRORISTS!

Well....now, things are beginning to make some sense. Now, the Patriot Act is explained, Bush's inexplicable behavior at the school on 9/11 is explained, the lack of airplane debris at all the sites is explained, failing to seal the borders after we've been attacked 4 times by "Terrorists" is explained, and why we can't find Bin Laden is explained.

WOW!! What a day it's been!

Hmmmm.

OH MY GOD!!!

That means:

Al Qaeda is a Fabrication. It doesn't really exist. It's part of the Globalist Plan to terrorize the whole friggin' world into giving up their rights for "safety"; for merging nations for "security"; to eliminating the US for "security"; to flooding our nation with foreign nationals to completely infiltrate and surround US so we can't fight back; so One World Order and One World Government are free to sail while our Troops are stuck in Afghanistan and Iraq and we are completely defenseless.

bot__feeder: If this El Presidente is ignorant, then he's the smartest dumb guy I very regretfully and most woefully ever voted for twice.

bot__feeder: The Man is A Maniac, A Psychopath, A Traitor Beyond Belief.

The Fog is Beginning to Clear.

Connect the Dots....bot_feeder....that's how we've come as far as we have in such a short period of time from being upset over illegal immigration to discovering a clear and distinct plan to end our nation by destroying the sovereign territory of the United States through Open Borders and with it our liberty, freedom, and independence and our ability to stop "What's Afoot".

This President is as good an actor as I've ever seen. He can draw a tear at the end of his speech telling the nation why we need to stay in Iraq for a long time when he could in fact care less about one of our dead soldiers. He can choke up on a dime when he thinks it'll get him political capital. Yet he can keep our borders open without a tear for the 10,000 people murdered in just the state of California by illegal aliens when many of them were brutally raped and mutilated before they were murdered. Did you ever see him shed a tear or choke up when he talks about the hostages that were held and decapitated? No. Cool as a cucumber when he discussed that. Almost flippant as after thoughts when explaining how dangerous "terrorists" are. These people weren't kidnapped and killed by Al Qaeda Terrorism, they were killed by locals in Iraq, Iraqi Bathist Thugs, who'd been beheading and torturing Iraqis for Saddan Hussein, to try and get us out of Iraq.

bot_feeder--if you've got a better conclusion for the otherwise inexplicable events since this President took office, please post it.

MY GOD...Al Qaeda's not Real. It is a Globalist/CIA Fabrication, probably created under BUSH ONE to put into effect when BUSH TWO got the White House. Clinton was the Patsy in the middle. That's why the US Senate didn't remove him from Office. Gore wasn't part of it and they couldn't risk him being in the White House messing up their plans.

Have you ever wondered why Terrorists whose entire objective is to die for Jihad, find Paradise and 13 virgins...always cover their faces? How can you be a hero if no one knows who you are? Kinda pointless isn't it if your goal is to die for Allah? When they show films of the Al Qaeda training camps....they are even wearing their "hoods" in those. I always thought that was odd. What is the point of THAT? How would the instructor know who his students are to call them out and say, "BoBo, you aren't doing it right." He'd have to say, "Hey you in the hood" and everybody stops wondering who in the heck he's talking to. You can't conduct training with everybody in a hood that you don't know who they are. Those were manufactured films. They wear hoods because they are mercenaries, Black Ops, and probably all sicko-wacko drugged up Americans "acting" like Terrorists.

Well....my my, and the plot thickens.

I need air, I can't breathe!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast