Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

why the big surprise?? this was a given.. mitt romney stood NO chance at all, it was a just a matter of deciding how much more money he was willing to waste in something that was never gonna happen. I think this is the GREATEST news I've heard all day

Banned
    Oh Geeez

He is

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    He is bowing out. From the AP:

By LIZ SIDOTI, Associated Press Writer
    20 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - John McCain effectively sealed the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday as chief rival Mitt Romney suspended his faltering presidential campaign. "I must now stand aside, for our party and our country," Romney prepared to tell conservatives.

What....
    you posted before he said it Live how is that able to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    why the big surprise?? this was a given.. mitt romney stood NO chance at all, it was a just a matter of deciding how much more money he was willing to waste in something that was never gonna happen. I think this is the GREATEST news I've heard all day
    Why, because now America will go further downhill? Is that what makes it so great?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    From what I've heard outside this group, R's detest Romney because he's a "flip flopper" and because of his "oily pandering". Truly, consider what he told the workers of Michigan: that he was going to bring all their jobs back, when he himself was a big business CEO, and clearly knew that was not going to happen.

My guess is what we should do now is get back to fighting illegal immigration, concentrate on getting our states involved and making sure the Demacrates don't take all 3 branches of govenment...if we don't hold the Senate.....then we can consider oursleves screwed and all will be lost!!!

We need to deal with LaRaza and make sure they don't shut down our public voice speaking out for our side.

This we can get through, if we lose congress we can not win the war.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    He is bowing out. From the AP:

By LIZ SIDOTI, Associated Press Writer
    20 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - John McCain effectively sealed the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday as chief rival Mitt Romney suspended his faltering presidential campaign. "I must now stand aside, for our party and our country," Romney prepared to tell conservatives.

What....
    you posted before he said it Live how is that able to happen
    He released his speech to the press beforehand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Ive got to walk away from this desk for a few Hours and do some thinking about my choices

Banned
    Mcclowns speech in a couple hours should be interesting

Those people are not happy

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    My guess is what we should do now is get back to fighting illegal immigration, concentrate on getting our states involved and making sure the Demacrates don't take all 3 branches of govenment...if we don't hold the Senate.....then we can consider oursleves screwed and all will be lost!!!

We need to deal with LaRaza and make sure they don't shut down our public voice speaking out for our side.

This we can get through, if we lose congress we can not win the war.
    YES! We all have our difference of opinion on the presidential race but if there was ever a time for us to come together...IT IS NOW!