Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While I'm very, very sad, I have to look at this as an opportunity for Romney. His support has grown so much among conservatives since he entered the race, and I believe he will start looking toward 2012. He can stay in the political arena during that time, building on his base and helping restore conservatism to the Republican party. We're going to desperately need someone like this in a few years.

I blame the media, dirty politics and bad timing for his defeat. He had too many obstacles in his path, but we can help him greatly with support and encouragement. He needs to know that those of us who support him will stand behind him.

OMG........I am so freakin depressed..............

Just the thought of having Hilary or Obama as President of this country makes me sick..Id add McCain but he is only a pawn.........
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

This is very disappointing. I will now write in Ron Paul during the general election.

Too bad, Romney won alot of the conservative vote, but Huckabee ("mancrush") teamed up with McAmnesty. And of course, the MSM never stopped slamming Romney and pushing McCain.

Romney is by far better and more conservative and stronger against illegal immigration than McCain or the Huckster.

McCain's name getting booed by crowd.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mitt did it for the war?

Banned
    Well I firmly believe now that we will have Hillary

McCain has no freakin prayer of winning the general

I also believe that by 2012 we will be annexed to mexico

It won't take Hillary 4 years to give this country away

He is such a decent man, and I'm sending him a letter of support today. He needs to hear from all of his supporters.

I await the downfall of Huckabee and McCain, and it will be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    While I'm very, very sad, I have to look at this as an opportunity for Romney. His support has grown so much among conservatives since he entered the race, and I believe he will start looking toward 2012. He can stay in the political arena during that time, building on his base and helping restore conservatism to the Republican party. We're going to desperately need someone like this in a few years.

I blame the media, dirty politics and bad timing for his defeat. He had too many obstacles in his path, but we can help him greatly with support and encouragement. He needs to know that those of us who support him will stand behind him.
    Good points Saki, and I agree.

Let's face facts: this is shaping up to be a Dem year anyway. The Dems are highly motivated, and Obama has raised $7 million since Tuesday, and we're coming off 8 years of an unpopular GOP president.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The CPACers should walk out when McCain comes to the podium

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    The CPACers should walk out when McCain comes to the podium
    I would love to see that

Another twisted thought comes to my twisted mind

What if McCain walked out and offered the VP to Romney?