Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Geeeez , just back off

I haven't said a word since I saw Williams post

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    C'mon everybody, take a DEEP breath and chill, PLEASE?!?!?
    Yeah you are right,guess I am today in the same place you were a few days ago. Mystified..........

Sorry everyone in a hundred years no one will remember this anyway
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Sorry everyone in a hundred years no one will remember this anyway
    I will probably have forgotten it within the next hour.

However, I will not concede that Hunter has no chance until he actually has NO CHANCE (withdrawal or fail to received RNC nomination).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    FYI: Of course Duncan Hunter can still win. As long as he remains in the race, there is a chance. Geez, have a little faith - there are 50 primaries and we haven't even been through the first one yet.
    And if you happen to be a Duncan Hunter supporter that lives in the 5 and counting states that Hunter is NOT on the ballot, feel free to vote for Ron Paul.

MW
    specsaregood wrote:

And if you happen to be a Duncan Hunter supporter that lives in the 5 and counting states that Hunter is NOT on the ballot, feel free to vote for Ron Paul.
    ........or just write Hunter in.

You may cast a write-in vote for a candidate whose name is not on the ballot. Write the name of your candidate on the blank line provided directly at the end of the list of candidates for that office. Complete the arrow or fill in the oval next to the name of your write-in candidate. A write-in vote will not be counted for any candidate who has failed to file an Intent to be a Write-in Candidate as prescribed by law.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Boy, this voting system we have IMO is really messed up. Why wouldn't all candidates be on the ballot in ALL states?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here we fn go again.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Here we fn go again.
    Explain yourself
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A truce was requested by W, I'm not interested in the boring and the redundant.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Yes, and I am honoring that truce, but it should be law that ALL candidates are on the ballot and ALL of their votes are counted. That dosen't have anything to do with what caused the truce.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast