Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    The fence isn't the fix all of the problem

Now with Mexican trucks going where ever they want and by other
    ways its safe to assume that x amount of illegals will still get in
    AS LONG AS THEY CAN WORK

Banned
    Bren,

What part of "ENFORCE THE CURRENT LAWS" don't you understand??

Is your comprehensive ability THAT low??

I've posted what Dr. Paul has said about it about 20 times, and yet you continue with this totally false garbage in your typically hysterical fashion.

Just read the words again... ENFORCE THE CURRENT LAWS

Nothing else is needed

ENFORCE THE CURRENT LAWS

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

AS LONG AS THEY CAN WORK
    They just found 37-40 in a tractor trailer truck over the weekend in Arizona!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Bren,

What part of "ENFORCE THE CURRENT LAWS" don't you understand??

Is your comprehensive ability THAT low??

I've posted what Dr. Paul has said about it about 20 times, and yet you continue with this totally false garbage in your typically hysterical fashion.

Just read the words again... ENFORCE THE CURRENT LAWS

Nothing else is needed

ENFORCE THE CURRENT LAWS
    Romney also says enforce the current laws. I want to specifically see his plan for going after employers who are hiring illegals. Romney has one and Duncan Hunter has one-----where is Ron Paul's plan??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

AS LONG AS THEY CAN WORK
    They just found 37-40 in a tractor trailer truck over the weekend in Arizona!!
    Yup
    Saw the story earlier

How many are they not catching?

Cut of the jobs , cut off the illegals
    Thats one of the reasons I back Romney, he has a plan to go after the employers and shut down the sanctuary cities

"Thats one of the reasons I back Romney, he has a plan to go after the employers and shut down the sanctuary cities"

He can have a plan all he wants, but it doesnt mean he will follow it through with it if hes elected.

Quote Originally Posted by jbird
    "Thats one of the reasons I back Romney, he has a plan to go after the employers and shut down the sanctuary cities"

He can have a plan all he wants, but it doesnt mean he will follow it through with it if hes elected.
    Why wouldn't he??? He was the only one who actually took steps to stop illegals while he was in office!!

When he was in office in Mass:

--He stoppped illegals from getting drivers' licences

--He stopped illegals from getting instate tuition

--He gave the police the authority through the 287g program to arrest and deport illegals.

Banned
    http://www.oig.lsc.gov/legis/irca86.htm

Here's the CURRENT LAW, the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986

The FIRST section deals with employment, the problem stems from the fact that it HASN'T BEEN ENFORCED.

It's a really good law that's still in SHOWROOM CONDITION. Dr. Paul thinks we should take it on the road, put some miles on it, break it in.

We don't need ANOTHER law that will be IGNORED, we need THIS ONE ENFORCED!!!

jbird wrote:

Why wouldn't he??? He was the only one who actually took steps to stop illegals while he was in office!!

--He gave the police the authority through the 287g program to arrest and deport illegals. "

I understand all of what he did while he was governor, but he obviously didnt go after employers, or he wouldnt have been dinged with IAs working on his property.

Quote Originally Posted by jbird
    jbird wrote:

--He gave the police the authority through the 287g program to arrest and deport illegals. "

I understand all of what he did while he was governor, but he obviously didnt go after employers, or he wouldnt have been dinged with IAs working on his property.
    NOBODY was going after employers at that time. When he was in office, the issue wasn't as hot as it is now.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast