Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

True.

It is a VERY strange phenomenan.

A few months ago, many of these posters were saying "tancredo, paul or hunter"... but the funny thing is MANY of these posters spend SOO much time bashing Dr. Paul in lieu of promoting their own candidate. It is rather interesting.. very townhallish - almost like many of them are SOOO PRO-WAR and we must fight the evil empire (islamofascistnazis) that they have this over riding need to support a PRO-CFR candidate while bashing one of only two NON-CFR candidates left in the race.

It is very very telling, and REALLY weird.

First they say "illegal immigration" is the number one issue, YET - they support Romney even when the "grassroots" tancredo followers go with Ron Paul (minutemen - iowa chapters etc..)....

I think they many have bought into the idea that PRO-WAR is republican and anti-war is a liberal idea..... They bought into the Fox presentations.

I have spoken with friends who are republicans and they are truly believing that we must kill others in the name of democracy.. yet forgetting 'democracy and freedom' in the process. They hate illegal immigration, but can't wrap their heads around the globalist agenda, open borders and wars - with the devaluation of the dollar. they keep seeing things as "seperate". One even said "we probably will have to merge with canada/mexico to stave off china!" -- like these "boogymen" are all real and we must sacrifice to keep defending ourselves from all these "new" threats the media gives us. I said to him, if China is such a threat why are we borrowing billions a day from them? No answer. I said "why are we now a service country rather than a production country"? No answer.

Of course, he went right back to "yeah, but they are taking over (china) and we must be strong. And those crazies over there (terrorists).....etc.."

Meaning, the total mind manipulation and what it means to be a neo-conned republican has totally overtaken what REPUBLICANISM really is...

twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Ron Paul has NO plans for going after employers, or holding employers accountable in any way!!

In 2004, Arizona passed 4 props taking away social benefits from illegals. Guess what??? They did NOT leave and they kept on coming.

It wasn't until Arizona took away their ability to get jobs---by going after employers----that the illegals started to leave!!!
    Bren,

Stop the BS, OK?

Ron Paul's plan is to enforce current law and deport illegals as they are caught. Plain and simple.

Just because you keep repeating this lie doesn't make it true.
    It is not BS. Clear up the problem-----Post Ron Paul's plan for going after employers and holding them accountable!! You won't be able to, because he does NOT have one!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Ron Paul has NO plans for going after employers, or holding employers accountable in any way!!

In 2004, Arizona passed 4 props taking away social benefits from illegals. Guess what??? They did NOT leave and they kept on coming.

It wasn't until Arizona took away their ability to get jobs---by going after employers----that the illegals started to leave!!!
    Yeah, bren keeps talking about the same thing over and over and over... Like employers are the crux of it all... hilarious.

free education, free welfare, free birthright citizenship, free social services these are ALL much more powerful lures.

ALSO, because of our monetary environment we allow this slave labour.

You are missing the point Bren. You will promote candidates who will just keep the same thing going. You will not abolish the issue until you abolish the incentives (see above) and change the policy that runs our money system.. I mean, really.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

Yeah, bren keeps talking about the same thing over and over and over... Like employers are the crux of it all... hilarious.

free education, free welfare, free birthright citizenship, free social services these are ALL much more powerful lures.

ALSO, because of our monetary environment we allow this slave labour.

You are missing the point Bren. You will promote candidates who will just keep the same thing going. You will not abolish the issue until you abolish the incentives (see above) and change the policy that runs our money system.. I mean, really.
    Call Russell Pearce of Arizona, and ask him what worked!! It was not until they went after employers before the illegals began to leave!!!

Ron Paul has NO plans for going after employers!!

If he does, please post them. However, you will not find them, because he does not plan on doing it!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    It is not BS. Clear up the problem-----Post Ron Paul's plan for going after employers and holding them accountable!! You won't be able to, because he does NOT have one!!
    From www.ronpaul2008.com
    Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    That looks pretty damned clear to me, Bren.

Banned
    Stopping all the bennys won't do it alone

If you don't stop the jobs , they will keep coming

And until there are meaningful employer sanctions they will keep coming

Its not rocket science and yes , our govt is just as much at fault for not
    applying the laws to businesses that hire illegals , Any meanful plan to start fixing the problem has to begin with those that employ them

Bren,

Stop the BS, OK?

Ron Paul's plan is to enforce current law and deport illegals as they are caught. Plain and simple.

Just because you keep repeating this lie doesn't make it true.
    It clear states on his site he will "ENFORCE current laws". I mean how much more you want. Do you want him to lie and make 'new' things up like Romeny? what are you looking for.

Also, is this your biggest argument against Ron Paul? hahahah.. rather funny.

answer me this: ROMNEY SUPPORTED THE SHAMNESTY BILL! ROMENY SUPPORTS AMNESTY FOR THOSE ALREADY HERE!! ANSWER ME THAT BREN!!! Answer me that?

We have already addressed your concern, oh about, 10x already. Stop spamming. Its getting childish on your part.

From www.ronpaul2008.com
    Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    Where are the plans for going after employers??? It is not there in anything that you posted!!

Stopping welfare, etc. will NOT work. Arizona tried it beginning in 2004----and the illegals stayed and kept coming.

It wasn't until they took away their ability to get jobs-----that they began to leave immediately!!!

Ron Paul has NO plans for going after employers!!

If he does, please post them. However, you will not find them, because he does not plan on doing it!!
    How about this. Give me your phone number so I can tell you everyday via voicemail because me everyone typing you a response doesn't seem to sink in.

I eagerly (not really) await you cutting/pasting this same line another 50 times before the week is finished.

From www.ronpaul2008.com
    Where are the plans for going after employers??? It is not there in anything that you posted!!

Stopping welfare, etc. will NOT work. Arizona tried it beginning in 2004----and the illegals stayed and kept coming.

It wasn't until they took away their ability to get jobs-----that they began to leave immediately!!!
    you are wrong. It was posted only a few weeks ago that the STOPPING of the subsidizing was actually the cause of their exodus. Also, the enforcement of EXISTING laws is what you are talking about - if that is your point, and here is Ron's position on it:

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=439

TAKEN FROM 2005 (much before your beloved Romeny decided to flip back on this flop and decide to be 'tough' - along with the ghoul).

"...A sensible bill would bolster enforcement of existing immigration laws, reject any form of amnesty, and address the underlying welfare state that adds to the problem"

BREN, CAN WE GET ANY MORE CLEARLER FOR YOU?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast