Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    So what's Mr. Romney's plan for going after them now?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    So what's Mr. Romney's plan for going after them now?
    From Romney's site:

Secure The Border. Follow through on Congressional commitment to build a physical and technological fence along the southern border, and secure other points of entry.

Reject Amnesty. Do not give amnesty or any special pathway to those who have come to this country illegally.

Punish Sanctuary Cities. Cut back federal funding to cities that are "sanctuaries" for illegal immigrants and refuse to comply with federal law or aid federal law enforcement.

Improve Interior Enforcement. Provide resources to enforce immigration laws throughout the nation, and crackdown on employers who continue to hire illegals with stiffer fines and penalties.

http://www.mittromney.com/Issues/immigration
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Improve Interior Enforcement. Provide resources to enforce immigration laws throughout the nation, and crackdown on employers who continue to hire illegals with stiffer fines and penalties.
    What's the difference between this and what Dr. Paul has said???

Stiffer penalties?

They haven't penalized anyone for the last 7 years, ANYTHING would be stiffer than NOTHING.

And where's the part that says "Deport those who break the law"???

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    USPatriot wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't refering to your comment. That did make sense. I agree, it should be law.
    Exactly which comment were you referring too? I'm not going quit supporting my candidate just because it ruffles a few feathers. For the record, I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about your candidate of choice.
    That's my quote,

Actually, I woke up to early and posted to early to please disregard the post.

Thanks.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    USPatriot wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't refering to your comment. That did make sense. I agree, it should be law.
    Exactly which comment were you referring too? I'm not going quit supporting my candidate just because it ruffles a few feathers. For the record, I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about your candidate of choice.
    That's my quote pal,

I don't give a crap who you vote for and you have no idea who I will vote for.
    American Patriot:

You are in New Hampshire??? You need to start waking up the citizens of New Hampshire about McCain!!!

The papers there are printing numerous articles slamming Romney while praising McCain----and they do not allow comments. McCain is starting to pick up a lof of steam there.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    USPatriot wrote:

That's my quote pal,

American Patriot:

You are in New Hampshire??? You need to start waking up the citizens of New Hampshire about McCain!!!

The papers there are printing numerous articles slamming Romney while praising McCain----and they do not allow comments. McCain is starting to pick up a lof of steam there.
    I know that is sickening. McCain is such a creep and I have sent e-mails to the newspapers regarding McCain. I would rather see Romney win New Hampshire than McCain. Everyone I talk to either likes Romney, Thomson so I don't know where this sudden surge for McCain is coming from. I have not even seen one sign for McCain. It must be from special interest groups.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    USPatriot wrote:

That's my quote pal,

American Patriot:

I know that is sickening. McCain is such a creep and I have sent e-mails to the newspapers regarding McCain. I would rather see Romney win New Hampshire than McCain. Everyone I talk to either likes Romney, Thomson so I don't know where this sudden surge for McCain is coming from. I have not even seen one sign for McCain. It must be from special interest groups.
    Keep watching their online papers. If you see any articles that allow comments----post the link to this site!! Tell them to come to this site to find out the truth about McCain before they vote!!!

Banned
    The surge for McKlown is coming from msm

Huck is dying out now that he has been exposed as a goon

I don't know why they think they will change any minds on
    McCain by pumping him up

It didn't work for Huck , it sure isn't going to work for McCain

His trail of bread crumbs is much more reviling than Hucks

I counted at least eight Romney thread while scrolling down the "General Discussion" section yet two Romney supporters continue to attack Ron Paul threads with issues that have been explained and resolved over and over again!

They claim Ron Paul has low numbers and they do not need the Ron Paul supporters yet they continue to attack Ron Paul threads even after W called for a cease fire!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    I counted at least eight Romney thread while scrolling down the "General Discussion" section yet two Romney supporters continue to attack Ron Paul threads with issues that have been explained and resolved over and over again!

They claim Ron Paul has low numbers and they do not need the Ron Paul supporters yet they continue to attack Ron Paul threads even after W called for a cease fire!
    No, they have not been explained and resolved.

NOTHING has been posted about RP's plans to go after employers or hold employers accountable for hiring illegals!!!

And, today was the first day that there were ever so many Romney threads---on previous days, the majority of threads were for RP.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast