Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin/Illegal Aliens

I am listening to the Barbara Simpson talk radio show and just heard that a few months ago Laura Ingraham had a long talk with Sarah Palin. She asked her about illegals and stated that Sarah is STAUNCHLY AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION/AMNESTY.

I saw an debate she did on CSPAN today when she was running for Gov of Alaska. They asked a question on education and she said that kids need to stay in school and discussed her plans and then said for those kids that don't want to go to college there also needs to be training in skills so that good jobs can go to these kids. Quote: "there is no reason we need to import foreign workers".

You could tell she is staunchly Pro-American!!! and she wants American workers to do American jobs!
    End of Story!

Re: Sarah Palin/Illegal Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I am listening to the Barbara Simpson talk radio show and just heard that a few months ago Laura Ingraham had a long talk with Sarah Palin. She asked her about illegals and stated that Sarah is STAUNCHLY AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION/AMNESTY.
    That is GREAT news!!! I hope she still feels the same way.

Re: Sarah Palin/Illegal Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    That is GREAT news!!! I hope she still feels the same way.
    Yes indeed this would be great views for any one running for public office period.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

This is Great News... If the 3rd party back benchers don't suck off enough votes to hand the election to Omama she will be the standard barer in 2012...

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    This is Great News... If the 3rd party back benchers don't suck off enough votes to hand the election to Omama she will be the standard barer in 2012...
    McCain does not get my vote period and neither does Obama. My vote is mine and I own it and shall use it as I know in my heart what it right.

The battle between Republicans and Democrats have gone on so long that there isn't much difference between the two. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different Results. I vote third party or should I say a second party because I want my vote to count towards something of real value for this country. If I want change, I will vote for Real Change as an independent voter.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

We need to know what her current position is. When VP candidates accept the place on the ticket, views tend to "adjust" to fit the presidential canidates. I'm not saying they neccessarily have, we just have to be sure. And silence is not what I am looking for. It needs to be clearly presented to the American people. She probably already has lobbyists all over her. DC is an ugly place, where politicians routinely sell their sole for the greed and power that political lobbies offer. Still too early, we have to be sure.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Why would you support a politician on their word over their record? Her record is pro-illegal all the way. That's all I need to know.

I dont care what her position is. I'm not voting for her.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

McCain does not get my vote period and neither does Obama.
    If you don't vote, Osama will win and will open the borders.. IF you vote for Mc Cain, he might push for his comprehensive solution but his
    VP could neutralize him...theres also a better chance he will die in office and Palin who is against illegal immig will take over

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast