Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    bettsie wrote:

That is a flat out lie. They have been giving illegal Cubans who sneak into our country amnesty for decades. Look what they've done to Miami. Tom Tancredo stood up for Americans and the republican party turned his back on them. NO MORE AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL CUBANS!
    The wet foot/dry foot policy was set into place during the Clinton administration, wasn't it? Haven't you been saying that you're going to vote for Obama? The Democrats brought us the program and now you want another Democrat sitting in the White House? Just call me confused.
    Thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    [
    My major beef is the 3rd party people have a zero realistic views on how to WIN... God knows I love ya.. I wish you guy/gals would work as hard in the Republican Party...

You do know you are NOT going to win, Right??
    WIN what?! We lose with either of these candidates!

Of some note:

Not posting much here any longer.

Each time I come back and read a bit , all the third party wasted votes,
    all the anti Republican talk, now its anti Palin.

To much anti, not enough mature thinking.

Third party only helps the full bore Democrats who lust for the illegals.

The Republicans are the only ones where the grass roots are electing new Congress people who are full bore anti-amnesty and voting out Congress people who were amnesty supporters.

So, until that ends here, good bye.

APACHE WHO KNOWS

ps
    We lost our native lands of New Mexico Az, Texas because of infighing
    lost it to massive illegal immigration from the south.

What will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    My problem with Palen is that if she is so strong in her convictions, including sending her son off to Iraq for her political career...... how could she ever be in the camp of John Insane??????

Don't believe her, think she is an ambitious bitch who will sacrifice everyone in her life for her walk in fame.
    I'm not sure I follow this. How is she "sending" her son to war? Did she threaten to send him to his room without supper? My nephew is in the Army and has been to both Afghanistan and Iraq and I can assure you my sister or Brother-in-law had nothing to do with his decision to defend his country. People really need to listen to what Palin says and not what others say/write about her. Most of it is Obutthead propaganda.

We can look at this third party situation in two ways -

If all those people who voted Republican had voted for the third party, maybe things would have been different.

Nothing is going to change in this country as long as we keep ourselves tied to party politics and pretend their is a difference.

In the things that matter, there isn't.

As to Obama and all his promises about stopping jobs going overseas, etc, we have to be realistic. If Obama wanted or could stop that, he would have had so much money thrown against him, he wouldn't have made it to the primaries. The people with the money who are deciding our choices are not about to let someone get in there that can hurt them.
    They didn't get where they are by leaving something as important as that up to mere voters.

We should all use our monies to ensure our wishes and I don't mean giving it to some self-serving politician.

Whether Ms. Pallin is for or against illegal immigration, you can be assured she would not have made it to the ticket if she had any desires to enforce our laws. That's realism.

So think about this, we can see, surely we can, that nothing is going to change if McCain is elected. We have 8 past years to prove that. Why not all vote for 3rd party - at least we might have a chance.

Words on a platform do not translate into action by the President. Anyone who believes the Republican Party wants our immigration laws enforced is just trying to hard to believe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Reading through this thread it seems to be getting heated at times. Everyone needs to remember that each person has a right to their own opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Live and Let live.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    This is Great News... If the 3rd party back benchers don't suck off enough votes to hand the election to Omama she will be the standard barer in 2012...
    I always have wondered why Ross Perot pulled out of the Presidential race when he did and then got back in a couple months later? If he had stayed in he may have won or at least he would have garnered enough votes for a 3rd party. Smell like a conspiracy to me.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

No one seems to understand on the main issues the Reps and Dems are exactly the same.. we are in a one party system with two factions..

Amnesty.. both for
    Working towards more and more world integration.. both for
    Interventionist foreign policy.. both for
    Print and spend Government.. both do
    Bigger Government.. again both
    Less personal choice and freedoms.. both

Thomas Jefferson is no doubt rolling over in his grave.

They misdirect us with social issues that have no real effect on the personal liberty..

Remember this... It is going to be a very nasty 4-8 years with either choice. We will not be able to heal this nation until we hit rock bottom. If that takes the Republican party to be crushed and molded back into the republican party of our founding fathers or wiped from existence, it needs to happen sooner rather than later. Any later and it could prove too late for the country as we know it.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    McCain does not get my vote period and neither does Obama.
    If you don't vote, Osama will win and will open the borders.. IF you vote for Mc Cain, he might push for his comprehensive solution but his
    VP could neutralize him...theres also a better chance he will die in office and Palin who is against illegal immig will take over
    Agreed!!!! I have to take credit/blame for Klinton getting in when people
    like me voted for Perot!

Since Palin is in the mix, Ill vote for McAmnesty....ONCE...in the hope
    that we will have Palin to vote for next time....if we have to wait that
    long!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    [
    My major beef is the 3rd party people have a zero realistic views on how to WIN... God knows I love ya.. I wish you guy/gals would work as hard in the Republican Party...

You do know you are NOT going to win, Right??
    WIN what?! We lose with either of these candidates!
    No, we don't. If McCain wins, we should have more Republicans in Congress, and more Republicans in Congress means more votes for our team to stop illegal immigration. It's in the Republican Platform for 2008, in great detail, almost everything we could hope for ... NO AMNESTY is in the Republican Platform 2008.

This is very significant, not to mention we'll have Sarah Palin, who is going to be the reason McCain wins and I don't think he'll cross her. She might resign in protest and work on throwing him out like she did those bad boys in Alaska.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn