Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfree
    Well, you almost have it right. It wasn't the Republicans, it was the backlash from US that stopped the amnesties. If We The People would only realize that WE are the Country not the government, we could get out of this mess.

It doesn't really matter though. As we sit here and argue, our Country is destroyed by this invasion and in many other ways. No doubt that's just the way "they" want it.
    Yes, you're right. That's why I saluted you for it, perhaps you missed that part of my long post. Of course it was US the people who forced their hands. Bush should have been impeached for not enforcing US immigration law until we had to force him into it politically by defeating Shamnesty 3 times in the Congress.

But the options are limited. Either the Republicans gain some seats and McCain takes the White House, or the Democrats will gain seats and take the White House and ... well ... they'll pass Shamnesty and sign it into law.

Those are the options for this November.
    We won't let them.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfree
    Well, you almost have it right. It wasn't the Republicans, it was the backlash from US that stopped the amnesties. If We The People would only realize that WE are the Country not the government, we could get out of this mess.

It doesn't really matter though. As we sit here and argue, our Country is destroyed by this invasion and in many other ways. No doubt that's just the way "they" want it.
    Yes, you're right. That's why I saluted you for it, perhaps you missed that part of my long post. Of course it was US the people who forced their hands. Bush should have been impeached for not enforcing US immigration law until we had to force him into it politically by defeating Shamnesty 3 times in the Congress.

But the options are limited. Either the Republicans gain some seats and McCain takes the White House, or the Democrats will gain seats and take the White House and ... well ... they'll pass Shamnesty and sign it into law.

We won't let them.....
    Those are the options for this November.
    Right O, Cigar, "we won't let them" if we have the votes.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote=Cigar]
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by "jp_48504":2ca4bo2k
    I dont care what her position is. I'm not voting for her.
    Yea your helping Osama...

THANKS
    And you are helping Amnesty McCain. Thank you.

We fought hard to defeat his amnesty last year.
    We are going to have fight again... BUT if you get your way Osama is going to get in and we won't have a chance to stop Amnasty... Thank you SO much...

I could understand if Ru or Chuck had a chance....BUT THEY DON"T !!!![/quote:2ca4bo2k]

They are going to push for amnesty no matter who gets in. Too bad more of the ignorant masses did not vote for the correct person instead of the lesser of two evils. DO not argue with me on this position as I will always base my vote on principles that neither the DemonRats or Republicraps have.

You may as well go and try to persuade someone else because I will always remain firm on my position. When people compromise, we loose each time. No more compromise.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    stillfree wrote:

We won't have a chance to stop amnesty with McInsane either. Alipacers should be very leery of these McCain supporters.

I've been a member of ALIPAC for over two years (9800 post) and this is the first time my position against illegal immigration and amnesty have ever been brought in to question.

I'll probably end up voting for the McCain ticket but it will be in spite of McCain, not because of him.

Some excellent points have been brought up in this thread that are worthy of serious consideration. Don't let your hate for McCain cloud your judgement concerning where we currently stand in our battle against illegal immigration and border security. Here are some of the reasons I'm leaning toward the McCain/Palin ticket:

1. There is no way a third pary will win this election. It's either going to be McCain or Obama. Failing to make a choice between the two is literally sitting yourself out of the game (sit on the bench or play, your choice). In the best case scenario your 3rd party vote will have little or no impact in the presidential election. Worst case scenario, Obama wins because Independents and disgruntled Republicans voted 3rd party.

2. No one can deny that the majority of the Republicans in the U.S. Congress are the reason we've avoided amnesty up to this point. If you doubt it, go check out the roll call votes on the last couple amnesty attempts. Furthermore, some are making the false assumption that we're the only reason amnesty has been avoided. If that were true than why do the majority of Democrats vote against immigration enforcement and for amnesty every time it's laid on the table? Are you suggesting that the Democrats aren't listening and the Republicans are? Well, if that's what you're suggesting, than I think it would be prudent to ally ourselves with those folks that give us our best chance to avoid amnesty - the ones that will listen.

3. John McCain will be 72 years old if elected. He will not be a player in 2012. I'd much rather deal with McCain for 4 years than Obama for 8. Furthermore, there is also the possibility that McCain will not even make it through his first term. We must consider all possibilities in our strategy. Yes, I think it's imparative that we strategize. Honestly, I'd vote for Baldwin in a heartbeat if I actually thought he had any chance but unfortunately he has absolutely no chance (Barr and Nader are in the same position). IMO, we're going down the same path that got us McCain in the first place (we were divided). Don't forget, it was our division in the primaries that gave us McCain.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In the 2008 Republican Platform, the Party platform states clearly, no Amnesty of any kind,

Judy
    Life-time Republican
    That is a flat out lie. They have been giving illegal Cubans who sneak into our country amnesty for decades. Look what they've done to Miami. Tom Tancredo stood up for Americans and the republican party turned his back on them. NO MORE AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL CUBANS!

MW
    bettsie wrote:

That is a flat out lie. They have been giving illegal Cubans who sneak into our country amnesty for decades. Look what they've done to Miami. Tom Tancredo stood up for Americans and the republican party turned his back on them. NO MORE AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL CUBANS!
    The wet foot/dry foot policy was set into place during the Clinton administration, wasn't it? Haven't you been saying that you're going to vote for Obama? The Democrats brought us the program and now you want another Democrat sitting in the White House? Just call me confused.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right O, Cigar, "we won't let them" if we have the votes.
    God knows McCain is my last choice...I would rather have McCain's Judges then Osama's judges... I HATE TO WRITE THIS, it just ticks my off to no end....... Damn it here we are again,The lessers.....

If we could have had the people that constantly support a losing 3rd party candidate we would never have been in this position AGAIN....

My major beef is the 3rd party people have a zero realistic views on how to WIN... God knows I love ya.. I wish you guy/gals would work as hard in the Republican Party...

You do know you are NOT going to win, Right??

April
    Action needed, please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-130972.html

Quote Originally Posted by April

April,
    I will let you know on Thursday how much... I have been through the mill the last 3 months.... I own a Tractor and after 11k worth of repairs it blew up on me and I was out of work for about 3 months... There are other things going on so lets say it has been real tight for me....

Things are looking up....

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April

April,
    I will let you know on Thursday how much... I have been through the mill the last 3 months.... I own a Tractor and after 11k worth of repairs it blew up on me and I was out of work for about 3 months... There are other things going on so lets say it has been real tight for me....

Things are looking up....
    Thanks Cigar, hope things turn around for you soon.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast