Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Back at it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Faxing done.

Calls for those who don't have faxes needed now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Gogo.

It appears that Congress with be on 'Home District Spring Break' here in the upcoming week. So, at least even if the Congress critters don't hear the message the same day, at least they'll have a bunch of pending messages/faxes waiting for them when they get back to DC.

I'm sending and phoning this afternoon as well. Tomorrow, at least we'll be able to leave messages with staffers again (I think...?)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Thanks Gogo.

It appears that Congress with be on 'Home District Spring Break' here in the upcoming week. So, at least even if the Congress critters don't hear the message the same day, at least they'll have a bunch of pending messages/faxes waiting for them when they get back to DC.

I'm sending and phoning this afternoon as well. Tomorrow, at least we'll be able to leave messages with staffers again (I think...?)
    Maybe Phrede! I know when I was speaking with Bart Gordon's office she was leaving to get on a plane, so maybe not. Maybe they will be gone too. We'll see.

My wife talked with Rep. Lampson's office and he will be in the district this week. But I will still call and email him and his staff and thank him again for signing the Discharge.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I'll post updates to the list as more Reps sign the petition.
    Much appreciated Phred. I used your list for the calls I made this weekend.

Bump.

Please make some calls today if you can.

Are you calling Populist? Is anyone there?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Are you calling Populist? Is anyone there?
    I'm going to start again soon. I assume the offices will have staff present today. Yesterday (Sunday), a staff member answered the phone in one of the offices I called.

WE HAVE LOTS TO DO, THEY ARE REALLY KEEPING US HOPPING, BUT WE CAN DO!!! BELOW LINKS ARE HIGH PRIORTIY....PLEASE HELP OUT WITH THESE ISSUES!

> NEW "ACTION ALERTS"<> 3/17<
    MISSISSIPPI: WE HAVE ONE DAY TO GET GOVERNOR TO SIGN ENFORCEMENT BILL.....
    ( PLEASE HELP OUT) ITS FAST, EASY AND SOOO IMPORTANT!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=647186
    WE STILL NEED SIGNATURES ON PETITION TO GET
    THE "SAVE ACT" ENFORCEMENT BILL TO THE FLOOR FOR A VOTE!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast