Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Ex_OC - , my bad!

You're assumption appears to be correct about Congress' schedule:
    http://www.house.gov/house/House_Calendar.shtml

Looks like spring home district break for March 17-23.

Good job to all you great activists in ID!
    Especially SOSAD, tinybob and Ex_OC - (I'm jealous... )
    Ahhhh! Ok, thanks for finding that, PhredE. So I will start calling on March 24 then. THANKS!

Nothing to be jealous of, PhredE, well, at least of me. SoSad and Tiny are my "moms." I'm just the "Tater Tot" trying to follow in their footsteps!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Ex_OC - , my bad!

You're assumption appears to be correct about Congress' schedule:
    http://www.house.gov/house/House_Calendar.shtml

Looks like spring home district break for March 17-23.

Good job to all you great activists in ID!
    Especially SOSAD, tinybob and Ex_OC - (I'm jealous... )
    Ahhhh! Ok, thanks for finding that, PhredE. So I will start calling on March 24 then. THANKS!

Nothing to be jealous of, PhredE, well, at least of me. SoSad and Tiny are my "moms." I'm just the "Tater Tot" trying to follow in their footsteps!

Excuse me that is "Little Tator Tot"

Thanks "Phred"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am in favor of the SAVE Act

I am in favor of the SAVE Act, but I came across this opinion and felt obligated to share it:
    =========================
    "The Save Act will not Save the U.S.
    but will enslave US.

Timeline alone for enrollment in E-Verify is from 1-4 Years.

*[a]1. Federal agencies, Federal contractors, and Employers with more than 250 employees in the U.S. Must verify the eligibility of new employees within 1 year of enactment.

2. Employers with more than 100 employees must verify the eligibility of new employees within 2 years of enactment.

3. Employers with more than 30 employees must verify the eligibility of new employees within 3 years of enactment.

4. All employers must verify new hires and current employees within 4 years of enactment.

The Save Act will do the following to Americans.

*[b]1. It will give immense authority to “Homeland Security.

2. Increase their cost of operating over $200 Million Dollars each year.

3. This money [MAY] go for [GRANTS] to control borders.

4. The grant recipients will control housing, detaining, and transporting aliens. Unclear who will get these funds... “Blackwaterâ€

I understand the 1-4 years is to give enough time for different levels to sign up....

I do know Pro-illegal groups hate the bill, that must mean something and most big organizations are backing it such as "Numbers USA".

Let keep our fingers crossed....

I am begining to worry more about what Mexico is up to getting envolved within our country....they are going to open over 100 centers to train and certifiy Mexicans in "Landscaping" "construction" "Hair dressing" and on and on under NAFTA

They have no business certifiying or giving licenses to any one in the U.S. I wouldn't think....I see this as a huge problem and leading us further into desaster
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I understand the 1-4 years is to give enough time for different levels to sign up....

I do know Pro-illegal groups hate the bill, that must mean something and most big organizations are backing it such as "Numbers USA".

Let keep our fingers crossed....

I am begining to worry more about what Mexico is up to getting envolved within our country....they are going to open over 100 centers to train and certifiy Mexicans in "Landscaping" "construction" "Hair dressing" and on and on under NAFTA

They have no business certifiying or giving licenses to any one in the U.S. I wouldn't think....I see this as a huge problem and leading us further into desaster

I agree I trust Roy Beck and his analysis of bills. He is in DC all the time and can get both sides to anything. I'll go with him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me too. And the fact that the OBLs are very concerned about it suggests it will prove a potent tool to deal with the problem.

Oh, as of today, no significant updates to the discharge petition list (still at 181). I don't expect that to move much, if at all, until all the Reps make it back to DC next Monday or so.

Here's the link to check the official US House list yourselves:

http://clerk.house.gov/110/lrc/pd/petitions/Dis5.htm

Thanks for helping (well, for those that have pitched in and made calls, sent faxes/emails). I've been phone regional Reps offices in my off time today with more to following tomorrow.

If anyone has any ideas for additional talking points/refinements for letters to the critters, please do let me know either by posting back or PM is fine too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for reminding me. I need to fax the regional of my (in the pocket with Pelosi) Congressman.

Were still working on this....still not enough signatures....keep the calls and e-mails going, fill the voice mails and run the faxes out of paper...

MAYBE THEY WILL BREAK DOWN AND SIGN THE "DISCHARGE PETITION" WHEN THEY GET BACK, IF WE KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!!!

> NEW "ACTION ALERTS"<> 3/18<
    WE STILL NEED SIGNATURES ON PETITION TO GET
    THE "SAVE ACT" ENFORCEMENT BILL TO THE FLOOR FOR A VOTE!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html

Are you getting anyone at the offices SOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Are you getting anyone at the offices SOS?
    I have been working on faxes.... why aren't you getting anyone on the phone? if not we will just have to fill voice mails!! What do you think?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast