Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo, you won't get a reply , you'll just get insulted .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    hahah. I love it. When you start posting HONEST items, then we can have a discussion.

I mean c'mon, you post that muslims should all be bombed and all of Ron Paul's support is from muslims etc... That is pure demogoguery and completely dishonest.

The same with that poster above on Social Security. Social Security is GONE!!!! The people that have paid into it are totally screwed. Why? Because the government has taken their money to fund the wars, fund the foreign benefits that we give other governments, big bloated spending etc... Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that has a solution for it.

As I have mentioned numerous times. "IF" you have questions, do some research. Its almost as if someone "hears" something and then takes that as the holy grail.

Ron Paul on Socical Security:
    http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=11

Ron Paul on Earmarks:
    Federal spending is ALREADY decided PRIOR to any earmarking. Meaning, the budget is already set. Ron Paul has an obligation to his constituents in his district to try to represent them. These 'earmarks' are for industry in HIS DISTRICT. Here are the answers to your obvious (poor attempt at character assisination).

Dr. Paul is committed to the people in his district. Whenever anybody in his district wants anything, he gets it done. As such, when people in his district request that their earmarks be submitted to bills, he does it. HOWEVER, when it comes time to vote on the bill HE VOTES AGAINST IT, even after submitted the earmark. This dichotomy is important, because it preserves Dr. Paul's anti-spending integrity.

See this Please:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.p ... ostcount=9

Ramadan resolution

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Tancredo and Hunter did not vote for the resolution recognizing the commencement of Ramadan.

Guys, let's try to keep this on topic.....This thread is not about Social Security, Health Care, and Ramadan......Its about the SAVE Act. Why has Ron Paul not co-sponsor it? Well, IMO it is because he does not believe in emolyer sanctions, and that is what the SAVE Act is all about. Employer sanctions are NOT in Paul's six point plan on immigration. Paul has voted against employer verification in the past. I have NEVER heard Paul say he wants to punish employers for hiring illegals. And according to the Federal Observer, the Paul campaign has admitted that he does not support employer sanctions.....All signs point to no for Dr. No. The fact that he has not co-sponsored this bill does not surprise me in the least.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Why did Ron Paul vote for a resolution recognizing Ramad

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan

Why did Ron Paul vote for a resolution recognizing the commencement of Ramadan?
    wow. Strong bigotry here:

This resolution passed: The Congress passed the resolution unanimously 376-0 on October 2,2007

Not sure what the problem is here? We have this same meaning for other religions here in America, don't we? There have been other bills that have done the same thing for Jews and Christians.

I guess you are right TancredoFan, its a terrible thing to do this. Screw those dirty Muslims in america. they are all terrorists waiting to hatch. I don't care that they are american. I don't care that they are here legally, just like everyone else... they shoud be BOMBED!!! Sh*t, why don't we just bomb Mecca like Tancredo wants.

Holding Employers Accountable is the first step, and a major one, in fighting this illegal immigrant scenario.

The illegals would go home if no one would hire them, especially with fake ID and for cash under the table.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Holding Employers Accountable is the first step, and a major one, in fighting this illegal immigrant scenario.

The illegals would go home if no one would hire them, especially with fake ID and for cash under the table.
    I disagree. I am not sure where Ron Paul will vote on this, as it hasn't even come before a vote yet, so its rather silly to even be discussing this bill. But the haters love to post what they can.

But the same thing can be said about the War on Drugs right? How much of a success has that been? Its been a terrible failure.

In my opinion, you have added another layer and level to the government that will just be ineffectual. I mean, think about this for a second. I am very sure we already HAVE THIS ON THE BOOKS. We already have these sanctions and requirements on the friggin books. This is nothing new here.

Is there anything new in this bill that isn't already on the books?

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/?tag=Immigration

Re: Why did Ron Paul vote for a resolution recognizing Ramad

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan

Why did Ron Paul vote for a resolution recognizing the commencement of Ramadan?
    wow. Strong bigotry here:

This resolution passed: The Congress passed the resolution unanimously 376-0 on October 2,2007

Not sure what the problem is here? We have this same meaning for other religions here in America, don't we? There have been other bills that have done the same thing for Jews and Christians.

I guess you are right TancredoFan, its a terrible thing to do this. Screw those dirty Muslims in america. they are all terrorists waiting to hatch. I don't care that they are american. I don't care that they are here legally, just like everyone else... they shoud be BOMBED!!! Sh*t, why don't we just bomb Mecca like Tancredo wants.
    BrightNail, are you claiming that the congressmen that refused to vote for this resolution are guilty of "[s]trong bigotry?

I'd like an answer to the original posted question. "Where's Ron Paul?" And WHY is he supporting Muslims? Is Ron Paul a convert?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am not talking about what is on the books. I am talking enforcement.

If illegal immigration is not hit from all sides it will not work. Same as the war on drugs.

Shut the borders down. Berlin Wall style. Make the employers fire them, or shut them down for violations. The illegals will have no money. Can't live in America with no money. Don't let them mail money home. Don't give them freebies from programs that allow them to stay. They will start heading home. Don't pander to them and their rights - they will feel unwelcome. Call them on their BS -- they will feel unloved.

We don't owe this current group a damned thing.

REward the next group that wants to use proper channels, after about a 5 year break from immigration.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast