Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat

Where is it in the U.S. Constitution given that Ron Paul can sign up for 400 million in tax payers money for "pork" projects. What make this so bad is all his talk about this while he was doing it - hypocrisy at it finest.
    I believe I already addressed this issue, didn't I? But as usual, you post it again with seemingly no new wisdom.

I find it comforting that you keep making my points for me without much effort on my part.

I understand your fear. Its typical of the pro-war, pro-intervention, pro-dollar crashing crowd, pro-patriot act crowd and to many of you here.. many of trolls here are actually pro-open borders. They side against Ron Paul because they know Tancredo or Hunter can't win, therefore pushing those away from the only candidate that can dislodge the CFR promoted candidates. So in essense, they side with your losing positions to dissuade away from the one candidate that can get rid of the powerful special elite that is currently plauging our government.

Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    Ron Paul believes it is unconstitutional for the U.S. military to aid the United States Border Patrol, but it is constitutional to reward hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens with Section 245(i) amnesty and to recognize the commencement of Ramadan.

Where is it in the U.S. Constitution that the U.S. Congress should be recognizing the commencement of Ramadan. I'm glad that Hunter and Tancredo would not vote for that resolution.

Where is it in the U.S. Constitution given that Ron Paul can sign up for 400 million in tax payers money for "pork" projects. What make this so bad is all his talk about this while he was doing it - hypocrisy at it finest.
    In 2001, President Bush supported an extension of Section 245(i) amnesty for illegal aliens. In 2001, Ron Paul voted for an extension of Section 245(i) amnesty for illegal aliens.

In 2002, President Bush supported reinstatement of Section 245(i) amnesty for illegal aliens. In 2002, Ron Paul voted for reinstatement of Section 245(i) amnesty for illegal aliens.

Link to NumbersUSA webpage that details these amnesty votes by Ron Paul: http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfil ... &VIPID=787 .

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    [
    I believe I But as usual, you post it already addressed this issue, didn't I?again with seemingly no new wisdom.
    Where/ When was if facts or some link to Ron Paul web site ?

[
    many of trolls here are actually pro-open borders. They side against Ron Paul because they know Tancredo or Hunter can't win
    The pro-open borders would side with Ron Paul. He is weak and they know it and that America could be pushed around and nothing would happen because of Dr. "NO" for no action.

You need to listen more closely to Ron Paul in just what he saids and study more about Ron Paul than reading his writting from his web site.

The more exposure Ron Paul gets the better. The more will slip out and more will find his true stand on issues.

[
    I believe I But as usual, you post it already addressed this issue, didn't I?again with seemingly no new wisdom.
    Where/ When was if facts or some link to Ron Paul web site ?

[
    many of trolls here are actually pro-open borders. They side against Ron Paul because they know Tancredo or Hunter can't win
    The pro-open borders would side with Ron Paul. He is weak and they know it and that America could be pushed around and nothing would happen because of Dr. "NO" for no action.

You need to listen more closely to Ron Paul in just what he saids and study more about Ron Paul than reading his writting from his web site.

The more exposure Ron Paul gets the better. The more will slip out and more will find his true stand on issues.
    Unfortunetly, you are very wrong. Ron Paul is probably unmatched in his voting record, and principles. Special interests don't even bother to knock on his door.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/?tag=Immigration
    http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=5

You might want to also do some reading on his "foreign policy", "taxes" etc...

Ron Paul

Ron Paul believes it is unconstitutional for the U.S. military to aid the United States Border Patrol, but it is constitutional to reward hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens with Section 245(i) amnesty and to recognize the commencement of Ramadan.

Where is it in the U.S. Constitution that the U.S. Congress should be recognizing the commencement of Ramadan. I'm glad that Hunter and Tancredo would not vote for that resolution.

Ron Paul:

Voted in 1998 to allow firms to lay off Americans
    to make room for foreign workers
    Before the House passed the H-1B doubling bill (H.R.3736), Rep. Paul had an opportunity to vote for a Watt Substitute bill that would have forbidden U.S. firms from using temporary foreign workers to replace Americans. Rep. Paul opposed that protection. The substitute also would have required U.S. firms to check a box on a form attesting that they had first sought an American worker for the job. Rep. Paul voted against that. The protections for American workers fell 33 votes short of passing.

Voted in 1998 to allow firms to lay off Americans
    to make room for foreign workers
    Before the House passed the H-1B doubling bill (H.R.3736), Rep. Paul had an opportunity to vote for a Watt Substitute bill that would have forbidden U.S. firms from using temporary foreign workers to replace Americans. Rep. Paul opposed that protection. The substitute also would have required U.S. firms to check a box on a form attesting that they had first sought an American worker for the job. Rep. Paul voted against that. The protections for American workers fell 33 votes short of passing.[/b]
    This is for LEGAL immigrants, correct?

Unfortunetly, you are very wrong. Ron Paul is probably unmatched in his voting record,

I see something different when I check his voting record

http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfil ... &VIPID=787

Voting key on left
    How many times has he:
    IMPORT WORKERS
    HELP ILLEGALS
    REWARD ILLEGALS

18 times that I count

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456