Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Second North American Secessionist Convention:

http://middleburyinstitute.org/secessio ... n2007.html

Considering the magnitude and scale of corruption we've seen in our Federal government at ALL levels and in ALL branches (judicial, legislative and executive) isn't it about time citizens of this country took control of their OWN destiny? I think the secession of states like Alaska and Texas is doable and long overdue. I wonder if a state governor has the necessary authority to secede from the union?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

The sad part if this happens is it's the last great hope for the world and for our children and grand children.

Third, states are use to receiving federal dollars, they would have to come up with ways to increase revenues without taxing its citizens to death and forcing its citizens to leave to nieghboring federal states. Those are just a few things I can think of. Im all for it though.
    How about just spending less?
    End the welfare state (social services through charity).
    Nuclear energy (perfectly safe).
    No illegals, better schools, focus on the family unit = less crime, less prisons, less police and better everything else.
    There's no need to import food except for luxury items.
    End government corruption, over spending and severely reduce it's size and role it plays (that's a big one).

The American Civil War was fought because of the secession of the Southern states from the Union of states.They felt that they had a right to seceed under the Constitution.Whether they had a right or not to seceed was mute when the North won the war.Secession would probably only be possible with the permission of the U.S. government and that is not likely to happen.I live in the south and my great-grandfathers were Confederate soldiers that believed their state had that right,but their belief was defeated by the stronger power of the U.S. government.

It would be great to see hundreds of thousands of legal American citizens march for the rule of law and against illegal immigration. It would take lots of corporate money to finance the march, or marches,and the corporations happens to be on the other side of the issue as is the Federal government.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    The American Civil War was fought because of the secession of the Southern states from the Union of states.They felt that they had a right to seceed under the Constitution.Whether they had a right or not to seceed was mute when the North won the war.Secession would probably only be possible with the permission of the U.S. government and that is not likely to happen.I live in the south and my great-grandfathers were Confederate soldiers that believed their state had that right,but their belief was defeated by the stronger power of the U.S. government.

It would be great to see hundreds of thousands of legal American citizens march for the rule of law and against illegal immigration. It would take lots of corporate money to finance the march, or marches,and the corporations happens to be on the other side of the issue as is the Federal government.
    I'm not advocating a new confederacy, I'm morally and ethically opposed to everything they fought for, but I'd fight for states that want to secede
    from the present corrupt US government in order to secure the rights of
    citizens and LAWFUL immigrants and stop the erosion of freedoms, liberties, social services, wages, job security and educational programs being brought on by illegal immigration and H1b programs.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome

I'm not advocating a new confederacy, I'm morally and ethically opposed to everything they fought for, but I'd fight for states that want to secede
    from the present corrupt US government in order to secure the rights of
    citizens and LAWFUL immigrants and stop the erosion of freedoms, liberties, social services, wages, job security and educational programs being brought on by illegal immigration and H1b programs.
    Exactly! Of course the federal government would oppose it. That doesn't mean it shouldn't or couldn't happen. The federal government gained power over the states through treachery and Texas never gave up it's Constitutional rights as a sovereign state.

It saddens me that anyone has to even contemplate secession, or any other measures. We once had a wonderful country. No, it wasn't perfect, but it was the best place in the world to live.

Now, we have been invaded by third-world parasites, and the entire country is changing. Unfortunately, this time the change is toxic.

It's a sad, sad time in America. That's why it's imperative that we continue the fight, while we still have a chance to save our country.

It seems Texas, having once been an independent country, might have the right to seceed. If they do, do you think we can get all the illegal aliens to move there?

My apologies to any Texans on this board.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The under class of Mexico and certain other
    Central Am. countries are invading America...its true. But the real problem is
    the out of control government. If the gov. was holding to the rule of law
    the rest of it would be rendered moot.

Weve got to get control back. WA is listening to every nit wit bunch of
    foreigners and sacrificing us at the altar of globalism for profit. Thats
    what all this is about...a two class system, them at the top and the rest
    of us will just be little worker bees going to our local universal health care
    "sectors" as long as we are more useful alive than dead (as decided
    by the ruling class of elitists.)

And voting? I dont know if I can hold my nose tight enough again!
    Was I dreaming when I heard Alan Keyes mentioned on the radio??
    He is brilliant and a true American patriot. I am greatly underwhelmed
    with everyone I hear, except Tancredo, but hes not got a chance.

I think we are past regaining our power in the voting booth unless
    we do our own "term limits" by issuing pink slips at every election.
    One term and ....gone....no exceptions. That would weed them out
    wouldnt it?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    I think we are past regaining our power in the voting booth unless we do our own "term limits" by issuing pink slips at every election.
    A group of patriots are trying to regain control of the Republican Party LA County central committee. Next will be the State central committee. If they can do it, so can others around the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast