Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I don't think this is a good idea. What would it help? The illegals would still roam at will all across the United States. It would just be smaller for them. I'm not giving up one inch of my country anyway.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, I don't think this is a good idea. What would it help? The illegals would still roam at will all across the United States. It would just be smaller for them. I'm not giving up one inch of my country anyway.
    I agree with you. I will not give up! We need to take back our country!

Re: Secession from the Union: a viable alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Here's some info from wikipedia on this topic:

Efforts to organize a continental secession movement have been initiated
    since 2004 by members of Second Vermont Republic, working with noted
    decentralist author Kirkpatrick Sale. Their second "radical consultation" in
    November of 2004 resulted in a statement of intent called The Middlebury
    Declaration. It also gave rise to the Middlebury Institute, which documents
    the development of this movement.
    Sounds good to me. Right now we have a CORRUPT government that encourages illegal aliens and wants to destroy this nation by making us part of the North American Union. I'd rather be living in a small country than in a big one where the government cares more about maximizing profits of the super-rich, than about our laws or sovereignty.

Lugundum said

I think it is laughable to believe all those cultures residing in our countries could live together for a long time.
    You are right. It doesn't happen with any species.

All I want is to be able to live among American citizens who believe the rule of law must be obeyed and applied fairly. I don't care if they are black, white, brown, yellow or striped. I don't care if they are Christian, Buddhist, Pagan or muslim. I don't care if they are conservative, liberal or anything in between.
    I grew up in a small town in upstate NY. Mom didn't bother to lock the door if she went across the street to have coffee with our neighbor. When we went to the grocery store the car was never locked when we went inside. If it was hot, the windows were left open. If it was just to pick up a paper or something, my parents would leave the keys in the car. And this was when cars were much easier to steal than they are now.
    A group of us from the neighborhood used to walk about half a mile to the bus stop each day. I was the oldest one and I was in the third grade.
    What has happened is that IMO, we have become a society where for a very long time criminals and illegals have had more rights and privileges
    than law abiding, tax paying citizens. This didn't happen overnight and I have my own thoughts as to why things have become like this, but that's another story.
    The only way I see we can reclaim what was once America is by re-establishing our borders and enforcing the laws, ie getting the illegals out.
    If the borders are thrown open and our collapse continues, I am in favor of secession. This country was founded by people who disagreed with the corrupt staus-quo. We may have to do that again.

Another reason I believe it would be good to start a viable secessionist movement in ANY state in the US is because it would wake up not only the remaining sleepwalkers amongst the US citizenry and legal immigrants but it would wake up the corrupt Federal government to how SERIOUS a movement the anti-amnesty/anti-illegal immigration movement is.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Another reason I believe it would be good to start a viable secessionist movement in ANY state in the US is because it would wake up not only the remaining sleepwalkers amongst the US citizenry and legal immigrants but it would wake up the corrupt Federal government to how SERIOUS a movement the anti-amnesty/anti-illegal immigration movement is.
    Hey Sam-I-Am,I don't think our gov't has ANY idea how many of us US citizens are against illegals and how mad we are getting month after month of half-baked ICE raids and new backdoor amnasty bills.I think the numbers -for our side-grow everyday.
    I'd rather live in a small country where the laws are actually enforced than in the nau.

Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well the answer is that the secession is the last choice whilst your suggestion is the first choice. But it seems to me that the US is heading for the last solution. After all, secession is better solution than turmoil and the new Dark Age.

I"m ok with living in a smaller country, as long as it doesn't get invaded or taken advantage of my a larger, globalist controlled idiot country with millions of "soldiers" available for the fight.

So I feel it's still about control and power. We as a nation have to strive to beat this back and uphold our laws. OUR laws need to prevail and leaders need to be selected that uphold them.

If all the working american people were to turn in their social securioy numbers and stop paying taxes that would separate good from the bad in short order.

For being such philanthropists these politicians don't seem to be sinking too much of their own money into these programs that they say we need so badly.

They can't fight a war without money now can they?

However most people can defend their own homes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast