Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    My wife put up a sign in our yard it reads:

NO TRESSPASSING, CASTLE LAW ENFORCED
    Roger that bigtex! Unfortunately I doubt that the Castle Law exists in California? If so, someone educate me.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Your on enemy ground there guy

Most of calif is mexico now

Advice

Pack up and leave asap

Or you can follow the advice above which is good but futile I'm afraid
    The police are scared to death of racial profiling lawsuits , they are into diversity and multi cult.
    Normally I would say stand and fight but we are talking california , Its a lost state period.

I do know a few other people that decided to stay and fight , To make a long story short they ended up leaving.
    A lot of people up and leave - they go to towns that are safe when they first get there, and a few years later THAT town gets invaded and before you know it places where they never had to lock their doors or had big crime problems, suddenly have gangs, crime etc. To me, the only escape getting land as far rural as you can get, a couple big dogs and a big gun. At least this way, you have a buffer of space around you. This is my plan and I can't get out of the city fast enough....but it's really up to the individual.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Roger that bigtex! Unfortunately I doubt that the Castle Law exists in California? If so, someone educate me.
    Anyone remember those Protected By Smith and Wesson signs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Anyone remember those Protected By Smith and Wesson signs?
    Yep, I do. Unfortunately I'm not protected by S&W, but I am protected by DPMS, Springfield Armory, Ithaca and Hatsan. Doesn't sound as catchy as S&W but brutally effective nonetheless
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

A lot of people up and leave - they go to towns that are safe when they first get there, and a few years later THAT town gets invaded and before you know it places where they never had to lock their doors or had big crime problems, suddenly have gangs, crime etc. To me, the only escape getting land as far rural as you can get, a couple big dogs and a big gun. At least this way, you have a buffer of space around you. This is my plan and I can't get out of the city fast enough....but it's really up to the individual.
    And that is why I ran away from ca been here for awhile and it had some Mexicans here but the town ran them off..Then all of a sudden it was like the wedge sucked them up and dropped them off here in return for that they got girls preg.young girls and they had wives in Mexico then the parents of the young kids started defending the mexicans.
    Why would they well because of the grandkids that's why..Oh Jose isn't like the rest he is a good man and then he is gone on to another girl and more kids and on and on...Our town has stock in the dark glasses all of a sudden.They see nothing wrong and if you don't agree your a racist...I don't care what they think I still yap my mouth .We have graffiti everywhere but not on the bossiness that the Mexicans all of a sudden were able to buy don't..Pisses me off!!!

we also want to buy land but not here because now the BOA and USDA are catering to the mexicans to buy 5 acres with a house to be built...Nice huh!

Banned
    UncleSurf, you do have our support and some of us live or have lived
    the same crap. It is frustrating and demoralizing. It is what we are
    standing up against.
    My 2 cents. Its time to call out your posse. Sooner is better than later.
    These thugs need to see your not alone. Time to invite Friends, neighbors,
    Ole highshool buddies, fellow vets etc.etc.etc to visit you. The more often for now the better. I understand if you may not be the social kinda guy. But these kind of thugs generally are cowards. But real brave and dangerous "I know" when it is you verses them You don't have to explain to anyone why
    you have become so hospitable. Just do it till things calm down.
    My advice second cent. Next time you grab your Friend, "I hope Never" aim careful, and squeeze the trigger, Just make sure its not aimed at one of your old or new Friends. Good luck and stay in control.
    Note, I fought back, I went to jail. I fought back, I went to hospital. I fought
    back, yep jail again. Sancuary city and the illegals continued their crap.
    I quit my job and moved. Would have been Death or Prison. But I still feel I
    sold myself out. Feel like I was run out. Feel like we lost, the illegals won.
    I still am able to fight another battle. Be smart UncleSurf

It is truly sad that "We the (Legal) People" have to leave our homes and communities because of the failure of the system to protect and defend US. I can't say what I would do in your situation unclesurf because I'm not. Just know that if you choose to rely on your "friends" all the support we can offer you probably won't keep you out of jail. That being said, remember: "front sight" and Sempre Fi.

paraphrased: "All it takes for evil to prevail is for Legal Americans to do nothing."

Some sound advice out there, not feeling like the lone ranger so much. Thanks.

Buggin out ain't in my blood. We worked too darn hard on this here home to just up and leave it.

I have called the PD. Everyday for the last week. Sorry sir, budget cuts to the department yada yada yada. To protect and serve whom? That is my question. My neighbors know me very well. I'm the retired guy that does his own work on the property. I'm the one that watches the neighborhood while they are away.

Calling up the posse would surely lead to trouble, my pals don't play nice with others and have developed some very loose roe.

Never in all my time spent in cruddy lil' third world countries did I think I'd have to be armed in my own home on a DAILY basis.

I'm no fortune teller, but I've been in plenty of situations that went from bad to worse in a heartbeat and I'm seeing all the indicators that it may get uglier before it gets better. I'm not the kind to back down or let things go.

My wife is absolutely terrified that I will have to take action. We have no family here. I don't want my pals going to jail. And if I end up in jail she's hosed.

Reality check says it may be time to go Grand Torino.

Sorry for the diarrhea downrange. Hope no one got splattered. I'm at wits end here.

Not the way I envisioned our retirement.

UncleSurf
    Back on the Wall.

When the truck pulls up in front of our house and stops to intimidate you, is the street clean and free of things that might damage tires. Do you have a fence around your yard? Is it electric? Are firecrackers illegal in your town or can you set them off at celebration I'm just sayin...it is usually illegal to discharge a "friend" in the city limits even on your own property.

There is a 1 billion dollar office/shopping complex that is being built in Huntsville, AL. They broke ground a couple of weeks ago and it is just outside of the South gate of Redstone Arsenal. I don't know how much work is there,but.. The cost of living in this area is not high and the area is very pretty. Hot as h*ll in the summer....

I don't want to see the illegals pile in here for the work. Companies that hire illegals and pay them off the clock are avoiding payroll taxes and unemployment insurance payments.

ICE won't get them, but the tax collectors will and the tax evasion fines and jail time is serious for employers that are taxcheats. I wouldn't waste my time calling ICE, I would call the labor board.

We had practically no illegals 2 months ago, but the Arizona welfare(all have a baby carriage with the jackpot) and cash workers are beginning to show up, I have seen 4 families in the past 2 weeks. I hate to see illegals take jobs that Americans need and scam the welfare system by saying he women ae single and destitute.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IN a Bad SPOT

Welcome UNCLESURF, I would record what you can and post all of their
    faces on U-tube, and any other site,local or not, send a feed to your
    congress and legistation. Even ARNOLD has an E-MAIL .

KEEP SAFE
    "Wha daur meddle wi' me?"

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast