Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They wouldn't be here if we enforced our laws.

Kathyet

Make sure you don't yell, you'll hurt their feelings!

And be careful! You're supposed to allow illegals to stalk your home and loiter, its RACIST if you confront them! LOL

This is ridiculous and its sick that people have to go through this mess with illegals! Where's our help?
    Give me liberty or give me death!

We're RACIST or CRAZY or IRRATIONAL if we want to enforce our laws and fight back against illegals threatenning us or loitering on our property?!
    This is getting TOO good now, I am sick to death of these people just thinking they can do whatever they want to us!

To the OP: Be careful and stand your ground, don't let them win!
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Getting nowhere fast.

I'm approaching the point of no return rapidly.

Different day. Same ol' same old.

I'm losing this battle on a daily basis. They have claimed this lil part of my world as theirs, and their numbers are superior.

Four of them have waltzed on by my house taking pictures with their cel phones today. The one that nearly got into my house is standing there on that corner like he OWNS it.

I'm not one to cry wolfe. Or have others fight my battles. Some may say I am over reacting.

In response to those, I'll say this.

This is not the America I stood and fought for. I stood in front of Old Glory and took my hits. Now She's being rammed up my rear and I'm told
    to be tolerant.

Sad to report it, but my situation is,

BROKEN ARROW

US

US,

This are your options as I see it:

1. If you don't have one already, form a Neighborhood Watch group, with or without Police help.

2. Contact the Los Angeles or California Minutemen, they might want to protest against that U-Haul, and/or the city. SZ in West LA who posts here might have more info about this.

3. Wait it out until patriots take control of Congress and start deporting these invaders.

4. Move to a rule of law city or state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    US,

This are your options as I see it:

1. If you don't have one already, form a Neighborhood Watch group, with or without Police help.

2. Contact the Los Angeles or California Minutemen, they might want to protest against that U-Haul, and/or the city. SZ in West LA who posts here might have more info about this.

3. Wait it out until patriots take control of Congress and start deporting these invaders.

4. Move to a rule of law city or state.
    1. Already in place.
    2. In the process. Members here steered me right.
    3. Holding out will be costly.
    4. Sadly and with many, many regrets, we are listing our home for rent this week. We have found a safe haven far north of here. 40 acres, stream, and a major river system nearby. We actually can see Canada from the porch. I am only allowed limited actions in defending what we have struggled to call a home. My wife is the most precious woman in the world to me and does not deserve this.

Living under siege, is not living at all. Our home was not built to be a prison.

US
    Regrouping,
    and
    Ashamed of it.

YOU MADE A WISE CHOICE, dont spend your retirement at battle with the USA's main enemy. its a youngmans game, and wouldnt play it if i didnt have to. want some positive response out of the cops? , make up some rental flyers for your home, AND take them to the local police barn. YES, rent the place to A LEO. let the aliens put that in thier pipe and smoke it, LOL! give the "renter" a deal on the monthly, dont say anything about the "friends" you have made, lotta birds with one stone you will knock down, take the wife to the new digs, and dont look back. thats just diabolical, and i know you may have a good chuckle.

Living under siege, is not living at all. Our home was not built to be a prison.

US
    Regrouping,
    and
    Ashamed of it.

Where battles are concerned, win some, lose some, right? With that in mind, just because you have to regroup is nothing to be ashamed of. It simply means you protect you and your wife's lives and you live to fight another day. I do believe the citizens of this country are fast waking up now to what has happened to Mexifornia and don't want it to happen where they live. Perhaps some day in the future Mexifornia will return to California. We have to hold on to hope. In the meantime, you stay alive and you have a new adventure ahead of you!

God Bless
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Good choice. I actually just breathed a sigh of relief for you. Life's too short to be battling with a turd head that seems to get his jollies in bugging you.

Luckily where are I live (immediate neighborhood) there are no illegals (although there is a family up the street that is questionable. They keep their place clean and quiet). However, I live in a city that is slightly over 50% hispanic and does have gangs- so for that reason, my family will be getting out while the getting's good. We cannot leave the state, but we will be moving to a rural area soon and also renting our house out. Hopefully the fit won't hit the shan before then. I'm sure as hell not going to stick around for it if I can help it....Im glad you're not either. Look at it as bettering your lives, not running away.

Please DO keep in touch. Your story is intriguing and there are probably many of us here who are interested in knowing how things are going with you and may be planning the same thing.

Best of Luck and congrats.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This battle is lost. plain and simple.

Well sir,

Placed an ad for the house 1 day ago. Sitting down with the new renters this week. No haggling on the monthly. Looks like mid October we are out of here.

Leasing it out furnished. Makes for a quick getaway.

This sits badly in my gut. Cutting and running. I'm mad enough to just go and sweep that corner and take my medicine. But that's a selfish move on my part and would open a can of worms I'd rather keep shelved.

The leaders of this country have failed us and insist on heaping insult to injury. The leaders in Los Angeles have turned a deaf ear and blind eye to the mess they helped create. The local PD is clueless or have their hands tied. Tis a truly sad day when the powers that be decide my rights as a citizen are secondary to a group of illegal immigrants.

US
    Bugging out
    and blazing
    a trail, yep
    that's my tail,,,,

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast