Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Senator Menendez...racist?...criminal advocate?...jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    At least one lawmaker, Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ), suggested that giving rebate checks to illegal aliens would help stimulate the economy.
    What?! Is this idiot out of his mind? Robert Menendez is an illegal alien supporter, and the idea of giving NON-CITIZENS rebate checks is absurd. They aren't U.S. citizens, so why give them money?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

At least one lawmaker, Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ), suggested that giving rebate checks to illegal aliens would help stimulate the economy. (Congress Daily, February 8, 200.
    Some information on Robert Menendez.

Robert Menendez: Committee Assignments for the 110th Congress

Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
    Budget
    Energy and Natural Resources
    Foreign Relations

http://menendez.senate.gov/committee/

Senate Democratic Hispanic Task Force
    Ken Salazar, Co-Chair

Robert Menendez, Co-Chair

http://democrats.senate.gov/hispanictas ... index.html

"We have room for but one flag, the American Flag. We have room for but one language, the English language, and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people." --President Theodore Roosevelt.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course it would be ideal if once I get a green card that I apply for him to get one as my adult son. However, the current wait is more than nine years so not exactly a reasonable solution to this problem, is it???????

How are you still here if you don't have a green card yet?

I live in Californian and I have vowed never to again vote for someone with a hispanic last name. I don't mean to sound racist and it is not that they are Hispanic, it's that they don't have the same agenda as I and most want to let illeglals into this country

I have to agree with agrneydgrl and other who have expressed similiar sentments. I live in California and our state house, city and county offices are full of politicians with hispanic last names only concerned with forcing their illegal invader agenda down the throats of American Citizens who want no part of such garbage. I won't list all the names of those politicians because that's already been done.

So many parts of California now resemble third world barrios and our state politicians do nothing about it but encourage more illegals to come to this state because of the generous benefits extended to the illegals.

Any hispanic candidate who runs for office and wants my vote will have to put in writting that his agenda does not include extending benefits to illegal invaders at the expense of the American Citizens who elected them into office.

I'm sorry it has to be that way but we have been screwed one too many times by these people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I agree , I will never vote for anyone with a hispanic name

But there are exceptions so you really need to study who they are
    and what they stand for

Robert Vasquez of Idaho was one of the exceptions to the rule

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I agree , I will never vote for anyone with a hispanic name

But there are exceptions so you really need to study who they are
    and what they stand for

Robert Vasquez of Idaho was one of the exceptions to the rule
    I agree. I have read a lot about Robert Vasquez and he does stand up for Americans. There many people like him who see how illegal immigration has caused problems for Americans. Sometime back Robert was bashed by SPLC for being against illegal immigration. As an American Hispanic and resident of New Mexico Bill Richardson truly disgusts me there many legal Hispanic residents in New Mexico who have effected negatively by illegal immigrants and Richardson often says he wants to represent the "Hispanic community" but in reality he doesn't all Hispanics he represent illegal Mexicans and not the New Mexico residents who long histories in the state. There are politicians of different races who do stand up for all Americans and don't have loyalities to race, religion etc.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I live in Californian and I have vowed never to again vote for someone with a hispanic last name. I don't mean to sound racist and it is not that they are Hispanic, it's that they don't have the same agenda as I and most want to let illeglals into this country

I have to agree with agrneydgrl and other who have expressed similiar sentments. I live in California and our state house, city and county offices are full of politicians with hispanic last names only concerned with forcing their illegal invader agenda down the throats of American Citizens who want no part of such garbage. I won't list all the names of those politicians because that's already been done.

So many parts of California now resemble third world barrios and our state politicians do nothing about it but encourage more illegals to come to this state because of the generous benefits extended to the illegals.

Not only are the politicians courting them but celebrities seem to be all for it too (mainly hispanic celebs.)The site voto latino actually has a article saying how a illegal business man in California is doing soo well with his ecommerce business. They say "see were not all drains on the economy" how nice of them to know where he is and harbor him!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234