Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NJ is slim pickins........how disgusting.

We have a very small group of good reps and ZERO Senators.

Will get the list.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I think that we will find that once we can get a few current politicians on board, they will have suggestions as to who else may be good to recruit. I like the idea, however, of looking elsewhere, like the Constitution Party.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Still looking for folks who are willing to take the fight to the parties and to hit the GOP in the primaries with a litmus test contract and the hope of unseating some of the CFR types, replacing them with honest Americans interested in patriotic service to their beseiged country.
    Crockets--- I am in as always! You can count on me anytime.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Still looking for folks who are willing to take the fight to the parties and to hit the GOP in the primaries with a litmus test contract and the hope of unseating some of the CFR types, replacing them with honest Americans interested in patriotic service to their beseiged country.
    Crockets--- I am in as always! You can count on me anytime.
    Thanks. I'll post more information once I can get some heavy hitters on board and we'll take it from there.

Crocket, you are so right! You have a good plan in place, I am sure that we will all do our part in the upcoming election. Don't forget to use www.numbersusa.com to fax congress. Make them sweat!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Crocket, you are so right! You have a good plan in place, I am sure that we will all do our part in the upcoming election. Don't forget to use www.numbersusa.com to fax congress. Make them sweat!
    I've been a member there for about a year, and I also send my own personal letters and faxes and make the phone calls. I am lucky enough to have a very decent and receptive Representative as well, and he has been very good about maintaining a dialogue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234