Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have never read so much "truth" as I've read from everyone's comments posted in this thread. I am so hungry and ready to stand by the truth now that I can FINALLY see it and understand it about this man that it isn't even funny.

MW, every word in that article you posted confirms just what is happening regarding this man with the truth too. It was excellent and it helps us to understand just what we're going through. I wish EVERY American AND non-American (I'll use his globalist view) could read this.

This article should be passed around the world so that people EVERYWHERE can really understand what is happening to us here, and what is causing our country to sit back and allow ourselves to be abused like this.

I think many of us are also unconsciously and consciously afraid of him that’s something that I'm sure the author would say is true too. Those who have been SO BRAVE to call for his impeachment have to have overcome many fears regarding his possible reactions to engaging in that kind of talk and engaging in that kind of effort.

I always knew that when I would say things like, "I disagree with him on illegal immigration, but I think he's right about other things", a part of why I said that was because I was afraid to come out and say what some people were saying. I think I would try to justify and cover-up my fears to myself by believing what he says that someday people will see that he is right. I felt as though by leaving at least some agreement with him that it shielded me from being picked as one of his objectors or something, JUST IN CASE oneday he snapped and really came after us with vengeance.

Does that make sense? Well, from here forward I'm finally standing up to my fears and even if I feel a little bit afraid because I've stepped out from behind my shield, I'd rather be an American who can stand up to my fears for the sake of our country than one who will act like a beaten dog, cowering down and licking the face of an abusive master so I don't get beaten more.

I think he is going to leave our country in such a mess when he leaves office, and to top it off he may leave us so messed up that we go into the hands of an equally dangerous president, perhaps even MORE dangerous that the American people are just going sit in front of their TV's in sheer horror and shock at the state and situation we are in that we will be speechless.

He doesn't want to leave Iraq NOW because he knows that when we do, Iraq is going to become a horror to watch. He wants to be out of our sight when that day comes, so he wants to keep our troops there holding down the fort until he can go away and hide behind all the money and privilege that will hide him from us and the world.

As his time winds down and more and more of us realize the "truth" and more importantly face up to it, it would not surprise me if something does happen, as many have predicted and that he will impose martial law on us.

All I can say is God help our country. I pray that God will give us the strength and that we will give each other the strength to be brave and strong because I join others in being sure that we are in the absolute most dangerous situation our country has ever been in. And the WORST danger is within our own country, within our own borders, right on our own soil, and right in our own house.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    YES!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

This country is in such a mess from the last 40 years that we should just scrap it all and start a new country. (let the politicians (Lobbyists too) sell their homes and empty their portfolios to pay the national debt- They are the ones who spent the money)

Nevada has the right Idea...
    25 Reasons why the Sound Money Bill Must Be Supported
    Silver Stock Report
    by Jason Hommel, July 8, 2004

The state of Nevada considered minting and issuing silver coins in 2003. They were thinking about minting once ounce silver coins with a legal tender face value of $20.

But that creates a problem. That would not be sound silver money, but rather, fraudulent silver money. It is unjust to print $20 bills on $5-6 worth of silver! See: NEVADA SILVER COIN BILL: SOUND SENTIMENT BUT BAD JUDGEMENT by Franklin Sanders.

Today, the state of New Hampshire has a sound money bill that is going to do it right. It will allow the State to use gold and silver coins minted by the U.S., in transactions with the public, at the current market value of the coins.

So, then, here are my 25 Reasons why the Sound Money Bill Must Be Supported!

1. People deserve a choice to be paid, or pay, in gold and silver.

2. Honest weights and measures, such as gold and silver, deserve the honor of being an option to choose.

3. If the state ends up paying people of the state in gold and silver, it will put real wealth into the hands of the people, which will protect the people of the state against currency devaluation and inflation by the Federal Government. The wealthier the people of the state, the stronger and more fit will be the state government.

4. If the state puts a significant amount of gold and silver into the hands of the people of the state, and if, as a result, the price of gold and silver move up, then the people of the state stand to benefit the most. And again, the wealthier the people, the better off will be the state government.

5. It will not cost the state any money at all to put gold and silver into the hands of the people, in fact, it may be able to do so at a small profit in the exchange, just as bullion dealers make a profit.

6. If gold and silver move up in price in response to the Sound Money Bill, it will not cost the state anything, since the state will simply buy gold and silver at the higher price, and sell it at the higher price.

7. If gold and silver move up in price in response to the Sound Money Bill, it may help the state’s finances, if the state were to wisely hold some of it’s own revenues in the form of gold and silver, during the process.

8. The nations of the world are competing to devalue or inflate their paper currencies. They purposefully reduce the value of their fraudulent paper money in order to gain an export advantage when considering trade with other nations. If taken to the extreme and most logical conclusion, it is a race to return to a gold standard, and the nation, or state, that gets there first, wins. If you devalue the excess paper money that has been created to excess, you have basically returned to a gold standard. Thus, those nations and states who use gold as money first, will ultimately be able to attract and earn the most real wealth, gold and silver, while others are pursuing the false dreams of fraudulent paper currencies as wealth.

9. A return to using gold and silver coins as money will help to eliminate fraud in other areas of the economy, and thus, help the economy to prosper.

10. A state that conducts trade in honest weights and measures is honest, and thus, more secure and more trusted by the people. A state that refuses honest weights and measures in trade is dishonest, less trusted by the people, and more susceptible to being overthrown, especially in hard economic times.

11. Gold and silver are the ultimate protection against hard economic times.

12. Gold and silver are the least risky form of wealth, since they cannot go to zero value. Paper currency can be devalued to zero. Bonds can be defaulted on, or be inflated away to zero. And stocks can go to zero if companies go bankrupt.

13. The U.S. Dollar, (a Federal Reserve Note) is overvalued by about 90 times more than it should be. One of the best measures of the money supply, M3, says that there is $9.1 Trillion dollars in U.S. banks as of April, 2004. Yet the U.S. government only has 261 million ounces of gold. Thus, there is 9,100,000 dollars for every 261 oz. of gold backing, and thus, $34,865 dollars for every one ounce of gold. Holding a federal paper dollar is a danger to the people of the state.

The source for these numbers can be confirmed at the following links:
    $9.1 trillion M3: www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h6/Current/
    261 million oz. of U.S. gold: www.fms.treas.gov/gold/index.html
    Both of those links are at Federal Government web sites!

Bonds are a competing asset class for gold, and are often thought of as a key form of money. The U.S. bond market is estimated in size to be $20 trillion. If you consider bonds as a form of paper money, then there are over $110,000 dollars for every ounce of gold held by the U.S. government.

14. Gold and silver, therefore, protect against deflation caused by banks going bankrupt. Only gold and silver are real money. Paper money is fraud, a false measure, and a false weight.

15. Gold and silver also protect against inflation.

16. Gold and silver, as they go up in value due to inflation, provide a serious rate of return. From 1971 to 1980, gold moved up from $35/oz. to $850/oz. That was an increase of about 24 times, 2400%, which averages out to an annual increase of 34% over ten years.

17. There is always enough gold and silver to use as money. If gold and silver become scarce, and more in demand, their value goes up. Thus, it increases the value of all the gold and silver already in existence. This will benefit the most those people who are already using gold and silver as money, or those who return to using gold and silver as money first. This nature of gold and silver, to become more valuable, is the exact opposite of paper money, which can all become utterly worthless at any time.

18. It is the job of the state to be a leader. If the state returns to using gold and silver as money, it will encourage businesses in the state to return to using gold and silver as money.

19. A state that uses gold and silver as money is more likely to attract people who own gold and silver. People who own gold and silver will be more likely to move to the state and start up businesses that will conduct trade in gold and silver. A state with more wealthy people is a stronger and more secure state.

20. The U.S. of America was founded on using gold and silver as money, and became a great nation by using gold and silver as money.

21. Issuing gold and silver to the people as money is vastly different to issuing paper money that is created when someone borrows a dollar into existence from the Federal Reserve. Debt based money, such as the dollar, puts people into debt and bondage. Gold and silver are not created by debt. Gold and silver can help eliminate the debt burden of society, and help create a free society.

22. Today, there is no political issue more important than gold and silver as money. Consider carefully the following quotes, and who said them:

“Money is the most important subject intellectual persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it is widely understood and its defects remedied very soon.â€

Another reason Bush will never be impeached is because the Congress has so many skeletons in their own closets that they are trying to hide and protect. Unfortunately the democrats know because of Bush they will probably be able to win the White House in 2008. Neither party cares about the American people or the future of the country. Evil and greed has consumed both parties.

So where do we go from here?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Great comments everyone, and what a great article, MW! I wish every American could read it.

If I were to define Bush in six words, it would be: "You're doin' a great job, Brownie"! Bush was irrevocably laid bare by his total incompetence and failure when Katrina came along. It happened on OUR soil and we were all witnesses to his lack of responsiblity and caring for America....just think, the guy didn't even know the levees broke until 24 hours later! He didn't even show up in New Orleans for one week! He flew over New Orleans the day after Katrina and returned to Crawford! And his comment was "We are praying for you"!!!! He was so out of touch he didn't even realize that we had experienced the greatest natural disaster in our history. His own aides were afraid to disturb him...they had to cobble together a CD of all the news reports to show him!!!!!!!!!!! The guy should have been impeached immediately after Katrina!

IMO, Bush has left the nation and the world in such chaos that it will be impossible for ANYONE to put it back together again. Hillary will give blanket amnesty and univeral health care to everyone domestically, and Bill will be globe trotting and pushing more trade with China, India, and whoever else will sign up for the new ONE WORLD. In the meantime, we have NO ONE to save the US from being insourced and outsourced.

Bush is without a doubt the most incompetent, wreckless, lawless, imbecile and should be impeached; but the bigger question is...WHO WOULD REPLACE HIM? The house of cards is collapsing, and one by one, those in high places are dropping like flies! The Clinton adminstration was full of them, i.e. Janet Reno, Sandy Berger, Bill Richardson, Al Gore, etc.; and the Bush adminstration is folding like a cheap umbrella. We are just re-cycling the same old crap but now the stakes are much higher! Who among them are going to end illegal immigration and enforce the laws? Who will have the guts to deport illegals? Who will have the wisdom to stop the bifurcation of America? Who will hang the "No Vacancy" sign at the borders? And who will have the cajones to tell Calderon to go pound sand? If there is such a person, I really wish he would come out of the shadows and be heard!

Such truthful comments too, AmericanMe.

I think this thread is outstanding because it speaks "the truth".

We've been so brainwashed and saturated with lies for so long, that we haven't been able to decifer the truth from the lies.

I think it is obvious that we can see the truth again, and that is because of our hard work and efforts and the courage and bravery of so many Americans to sift through the lies in search of the truth. We have set our eyes on it now and we will not take our eyes off of it. We should dare not even blink. We cannot afford to blink.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

I say its about time we go after ANY political elite that ha

I say its time for Impeachment

It's time to levy Treason charge on Bush, Rice, Chertoff and several other high ranking officials

I say its about time we go after ANY political elite that harms this country and put them in the unemployment line

It's time to recall your politician of they even wisper NAU or Amnasty

Its time to prohibit lobby groups from our congress and senate

Its time to balance our check books

It's time to remind our officials... we are who put you there; we will be the ones to take you out of office

It's time to take our country back

While it is very satisfying to say the president should be impeached, it is impractical and unwieldy at this point in his term. He has approximately 16 months left in office. Depending on how fierce a defense he launched it could take that long for articles of impeachment to come to a vote.

Even if he could be impeached in a matter of months, Dick Cheney would accede to the office and I don't think anyone in the country wants that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    While it is very satisfying to say the president should be impeached, it is impractical and unwieldy at this point in his term. He has approximately 16 months left in office. Depending on how fierce a defense he launched it could take that long for articles of impeachment to come to a vote.

Even if he could be impeached in a matter of months, Dick Cheney would accede to the office and I don't think anyone in the country wants that.
    If Bush was impeached it would set a great example to all these politicians in Washington that we aren't going to put up with all this on going corruption in government. I have little fear that Cheney or Pelosi would follow down the same path as Bush after he was impeached. I think it would be a great wake up call for all of them that they may be next!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast