Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Welcome aboard NoAmNasty! You sound like you'll fit in fine here.

Head 'em up,move 'em out. Rawhide!
    Thanks Rawhide .
    This past couple of decades is like waking up in a foreign country .

We are old now and instead of our few assets and home increasing, they have fallen,especially the property values .
    We need to do a Ike run on them . he loaded them up and sent them by way of sea to S.Mexico . The name of this 'operation' would probably be racist now ,unlike ,LaRaza or Mencha ,NOI or the other popular groups who have taken over .

Re: Should President Bush be impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Should President Bush be impeached?
    Y E S ! ! ! ! ! ! I voted, and defended this sleaze up to about a year ago. What a Benedict Arnold. I know he is a corporate man (cheap labor), but to betray your fellow countrymen, and allow this illegal immigrant spectacle to happen is beyond me. He is ruining the country I love dearly. I am tired of hearing that the ILLEGALS do the jobs we don't want to do. What about our teenagers and college students, what do they do for work???? We are raising a society of spoiled brats, that do not want to work for a living, but have everything given to them. If we deported the illegals, this country would not crash financially, we have millions of young adults and teenagers that could fill those jobs, and get off their bums, and quite being bums. I have 2 nephews that quit their respective jobs because they did not want to start work at 7 am over the Summer. When the car keys were removed from their key chains, they were dropped from their parents insurance, and internet access was taken away, they changed their tune, and went back to their jobs. We need to change the work ethics of this nations young people if we are to save this nation. They need to fill these so called jobs that no one wants, and quit being spoiled brats. Funny, I did it, and turned out the better for doing it. I consider myself to be a "Reagan Republican," and do not fall in line with todays Republican Party, and what it stands for! Why is it so hard to enforce existing immigration laws? We need to vote these idiots out of office, and get some pro-American elected officials that do not talk out of their other mouths, and enforce the laws of this country. I love this site, and I am doing everything that I can to stop the illegal alien swarm that we are experiencing. Keep fighting!!!!

SPL
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    SPL: Welcome aboard!

Re:
    Bush will need to be kept in check, he now has thousands & thousands of acres in South America to move to. "Isn't that special" .
    Isn't his "new" ranch in Paraguay? I though I had heard that at some point...
    I thought he had purchaesd around 40,000 acres in Paraguay until someone had posted he has purchased much more!
    Thanks PhredE for the welcome.

That acreage Bush obtained is at 100,000. He took our military for scouting & protection. If he lives there, a nearby neighbor is the one who informed of the purchase & will be our eyes for other, um, events. It was supposedly be top secret.

So yes the world is getting smaller where one (and traitors) can not hide.
    World War III has already started and it's*IN AMERICA!

One important point about Impeachment. It doesn't just need to be done for accountability for the things one has (and has not) done.

It also needs to be done to re-empower the American people and make them realize they are the only ones who can hold their government officials accountable. If American's aren't willing to take this step with the current administration, I fear things will only get worse.

Politicians will do whatever they can get away with. And the more we let them get away without action, the more damage they do to us and our country.

It's our obligiation, and our DUTY to hold our officials accountable. Sadly, I think Congress and the Senate has done more damage overall (as a structure) than the President and his cronies. Why would we Impeach just the President or VP with all of the terrible things they have done?

Granted going after Bush/Cheney would be a good start and probably scare many of the scumbags, but there's a LOT more that needs to be done than just dealing with Bush/Cheney.

He needs to go.

I am sure that he and his henchmen are behind the push for stealth amnesty.
    They are unusually quiet while their minions bring their wishes before the
    senate. Bushmeister is intent on getting what he wants and we need to
    get what we want!!!!!!!!

We have been invaded and GW has given aid and comfort to the enemy.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I agree with the Patriots here that an example needs to be made with Bush so that Presidents who follow know that we the people are in charge!

My conclusion after lengthy discussions with credible Hispanics is that our leaders started this sellout to Mexico with the Reagan administration, this is my opinion obviously. Appears to me the big business and limited government philosophy of Reagan, who went to NASCAR events etc... was dubed by Mexican leaders at that time along with big businesses here who want to expand into Mexico. Evidently the Mexican leaders whom our big businesses were negociating with at that time told them to encourage Reagan to grant illegals amnesty and they would allow manufacturing etc... into Mexico. This makes sense since Reagan expressed that the amnesty he granted would be a one time thing!

NAFTA and the NAU is something that has been twisted by the Bushes, Reagan possibly had no idea what the Bushes plans were with NAFTA. However my conclusion is that the Mexican leaders continue to threaten to oust manufacturing in Mexico if we do not grant amnesty here for their citizens. Notice at the Dem/Rep conventions the car manufacturers fund and are present at both events!

Appears to me at some point the Bushes decided to not only help big business with manufacturing goods there in Mexico furthermore to form a union for the interest of other corporate businesses such as banks, beverages, etc... This plan obviously makes our Constitution obsolete and also will be a continuous pandering to hispanic interest. This will only end when we the people stop it!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345