Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People tend to think a business is easy once its started. But be you a business tycoon or a local grocery food mart owner business's boom and buisiness's bust in the matter of a week. Consider first Trumps business, building buildings and hotels. In how the US works today hotels and such come and go quite quickly at times. People have less and less spending cash and not in just the last 2-3 years but last 20 years. Sure they make more but inflation and costs have gone up further then a persons wages. Back in the 70's you had almost 20% more income then today because of lower costs all around. Now with that less and less Americans traveling, and less and less Americans buying into big things.

Now far as buildings go look at costs for a building. Getting in quality materials is hard enough with so many shoddy products from China, you lose out sending it back demanding better quality upping the end cost. Construction Labor Unions work at their own pace vs the pace a man honestly could work at. This is why in the US a big building could take 4-5 years but 1-2 years or less in any other country even with quality construction that would meet US standards. That raises the costs as well along with you hoped a 3 year building plan and get 5 years meaning 2 years of lost income from said building.

Trumps in a hard business for in the US. There are many forces against him and many lessor men have gone down far easier. However he is a shred businessman and does take risks. But isn't risk taking to a fair extent what we need?

Then as far as someone switching back and forth between the parties.... so what? Look at me for an example. I tend to be fairly smack dab in the middle siding more on the liberal side. I voted dem in the past but as in recent years as the democrat party moved away from me into oblivion terrority I had to change to being independant and now voting republican. However why was I a democrat in the first place? TBH mainly because Republicans often had the "greater then thou" attititude and the heavy forced religious aspect to them over the years. I couldn't stand it as I happen to be Pagan and have had so many Republicans critisize my spiritual choice and try and forcibly convert me.

So he swapped, maybe he's in the middle like many of us. Most of us are likely fairly close to the middle but side specifically because of 2-3 key things with Rep or Dem. I'd tend to say he didn't swap but the party simply lost touch with what HE wanted just like they lost touch with what WE wanted.

working4change
    FLOOD OF CALLS TO UTAH NEEDED PLEASE TAKE ACTION HERE
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-230649.htm

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Unfortunately most of us don't trust anyone out there. I am thinking I would support Trump. He is NOT a career politician, he knows business and we need a business leader for our Country. He tells it like it is - He doesn't seem to back talk. And he doesn't seem to fall for stupidity!!

I am not saying he is the leader we need but right now but our field of candidates is not looking too strong. If the economy rebounds and obama does one good thing, he can make a strong comeback and fool his sheeples all over again and get voted back in.

We need someone with a strong presence to run for president. Right now I would put Trump over anyone else b/c he knows how to run a business - he could possibly straighten this Country up!!
    In a nutshelll . . ..You sum up my reasons for wanting him to run and win. While I realize that Trump is not perfect, neither were any of the past nor the present POTUS. Most were not qualified to be president but won based on how much money they can raise or how popular they were with the majority voting block. Many of our former presidents, IMHO were dumber than a post (ie Bush II, dumber than a post frat boy); Ronald Reagan (and elderly actor who slept through the majority of both his presidencies while Nancy and staff ran the US I could go on and on but I digress.

At the end of the day I totally agree we need a strong presence with a knowledge of how business works. Another "politician" will do nothing more than expediate our demise.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

we want some one who for American we all want our country Back Im from NYC & it a hell hole . is was not like that year's ago it was Just
    beautiful at one time every city . we all had jobs we did not have to lock our door . every one help each other . but now it look like hell & if you live In NYC you Know that true
    1 trump
    2 Palin
    Mr william
    they care about Our country . I know one thing for sure I don't buy any thing from china any more . if it don't say USA i don't buy
    No Amnesty
    you say you don't want trump . well Obama killing Our country
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't care who runs against Obama............that is who I will vote for!!!

Well I am left with the impression that the Beef Growers of America ought to support the "Donald." With a promotion for steaks like the pic above, they could hardly go wrong. Perhaps he could do the same for Tyson chicken?

This guy could sell ice to an Eskimo!

Beings the pot is out, I would toss in Ron Paul and Col. Alan West.

However I believe that this hobo-stew is gonna taste like Mitt Romney! The business man for the neo-con. A globalist's wet dream. The banker's man in their pocket. The Mormon's salt of the earth. And the make-up artist's ideal front man. This guy has a lot going for him.

Trump was on The View today (Weds. March 23) and he said Obama needs to show his Birth Certificate because Trump says there must be something on it he does not want anyone to see. He also said we know very little about Obamas life in his early years which Trump finds very curious ?

He said polls show he is the only Repub who could beat Obama and he will make a decision probably in June whether he will run for President.

He also said other countries are bleeding us dry and mentioned the Arab Nations asking us to intervene in Lybia and said they should pay us for it. Also other countries including South Korea should be paying us for the protection our country provides them.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Trump was on The View today (Weds. March 23) and he said Obama needs to show his Birth Certificate because Trump says there must be something on it he does not want anyone to see. He also said we know very little about Obamas life in his early years which Trump finds very curious ?
    I hate The View but this one would have been worth watching just to watch Whoopie and Joy's reaction. They hate it when the choosen one is questioned and will defend him to the ends of the earth. Whoopie is in love with BO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I hate The View but this one would have been worth watching just to watch Whoopie and Joy's reaction. They hate it when the choosen one is questioned and will defend him to the ends of the earth. Whoopie is in love with BO.
    I don't usualy watch The View but when I saw Trump would be there I wanted to see the sparks fly.

Whoopi was very upset and the others were arguing with him but he did not care and would not back down. I Loved It !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Interesting thread on Donald Trump, here:

(Mod Edit/removed link for review/RB)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast