Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you know Trump gave $50,000 to the Rahm Emanuel for Mayor of Chicago campaign?

Trump speaks out of two sides of his mouth and it's unfortunate that many are taking his verbal speak hook, line, and sinker. I can't say this often enough, don't trust him!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Did you know Trump gave $50,000 to the Rahm Emanuel for Mayor of Chicago campaign?

Trump speaks out of two sides of his mouth and it's unfortunate that many are taking his verbal speak hook, line, and sinker. I can't say this often enough, don't trust him!
    Considering the other Mayoral candidates I was glad Rahm won the election .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Considering the other Mayoral candidates I was glad Rahm won the election .
    Touche, you make a good point. I guess the choices only went from bad to worse.

Banned

From what I've seen you can thank Dead Fish Rahm for there not being an amnesty in the first year of Oboma

He also was not real popular with the hispanics in Chicago

Donald right now is looking like the best of the bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

From what I've seen you can thank Dead Fish Rahm for there not being an amnesty in the first year of Oboma

I agree JTF I don't think there is any love loss between Rahm & IA's. His actions tell me he really doesn't like them but does not say much about it.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Still really a mayor shouldn't be winning or losing based on their standing on illegal aliens. Hell, a Governor shouldn't even be winning or losing based on it. In the end it SHOULD be a federal problem that the federal government is the only ones who manage the laws and states/cities simply have to abide by the laws. But in these twisted days when the federal government no longer works for the people those on lower levels are forced to take a stand.

Then I do realize also that as far as a state or city goes there is little they can do to actually deport. Hell, they can't even keep them off of social benefits because of the feds failure. Yes they shouldn't directly make it easier but it does get hard to actually spend more taxpayer money fighting a problem that the feds are fighting the other way on.

I won't hold that against Trump either and Rahm was just a bad choice or a worse choice.... coulda been a hell of a lot worse. Plus consider likely in Chicago thats already taken over a good choice likely wouldn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

I don't believe Rahm was responsible for there being no amnesty. I think it was "we the people" and a majority of the Republicans in the Congress that prevented an amnesty. Please don't give credit where it's not due. While Rahm has been somewhat nonchalant where illegals are concerned, I still don't think he's anywhere near being our friend.

As for Trump, he's not even a consideration for me. Like I've said several times, I'm taking a wait and see stance for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby12
    I don't care who runs against Obama............that is who I will vote for!!!
    I'm with you on that Bobby
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Should Trump run for POTUS? Sure he should. Doesn't mean he would stand a chance. Would I vote for Trump vs Obama? Hands down, Trump. But then, I would vote for petrified dinosaur turds before I would vote for Obama.

I'm going to wait and see who rises to the surface and has the best interests of the country at heart.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

TexasBorn wrote:

I'm going to wait and see who rises to the surface and has the best interests of the country at heart.
    I think that is the only logical thing to do at this point. Let's not jump the gun until we actually find out what our choices are.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast