Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I honestly don't know.

Given the fact that I don't think there is really a proverbial 'dime's worth of difference' between so called dems/rep - I probably would.

Personally, I don't see a lot of difference between the two on taxes (other than rhetoric), abortion (other than rhetoric), and healthcare (again rhetoric). I think unless something is done to get the illegals out of our healthcare system - and soon - it is going to collapse and a government healthcare system will be inevitable, and I don't think many politicians are that much against the idea. The only thing they are debating about now is whose pet corporation will get the big contracts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[size=7]So let me get this straight about you flashman

Are you an OBL Reconquista troll or just an angry troll looking to stir up a hornets nest? I can't tell reading your prior posts.

Forum: General Discussion Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:57 pm Subject: Obama and Paul Win MySpace Primaries
    Ron Paul is last in the average of all the polls. Last I saw McCain, Romney, and Guliani were the top 3
    Topic: So let me get this straight about you all
    flashman

Replies: 70
    Views: 878
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:56 pm Subject: So let me get this straight about you all
    I don't know where you guys get these ideas. Let me restate my hypothetical again. R-E-A-D C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y. Got it?

If Hillary Clinton, and I mean IF, in some bizarre parallel Universe she was i ...
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:51 am Subject: So let me get this straight about you all
    HILLARY WILL NEVER GET MY VOTE- EVER! Evil or Very Mad

Even if she was the only candidate that would do anything about illegals? i.e. deport them all? So you're dislike for Hillary is more of an issue for y ...
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:46 am Subject: So let me get this straight about you all
    Again, I'm speaking hypothetically.

IF, and I mean, IF, Hillary were to show the credibility and you could see that her records showed that she was indeed tough on illegals in New York City, YOU, ...
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:35 am Subject: So let me get this straight about you all
    Immigration seems to be the #1 priority for most of you on this board so much that you would be willing to vote for ANYONE, and I mean anyone, including Hillary Clinton if they were every to tell you ...
    Topic: TELLING Illegal Aliens LIKE it IS!
    flashman

Replies: 36
    Views: 670
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:44 pm Subject: TELLING Illegal Aliens LIKE it IS!
    Illegal immigrants from Ireland (most of them living in New York) speak English so they've assimilated for the most part no? Why would you want to deport them? Your main issue seems to be with the ill ...
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:28 pm Subject: TELLING Illegal Aliens LIKE it IS!
    Illegal immigrants from Ireland (most of them living in New York) speak English so they've assimilated for the most part no? Why would you want to deport them? Your main issue seems to be with the ill ...
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:19 pm Subject: TELLING Illegal Aliens LIKE it IS!
    So if they don't do any of that then they do deserve to be here??? I know an illegal immigrant family who respects the American flag (does not fly the Mex flag), try to speak English with me (an their ...
    Topic: Study finds immigrants' use of healthcare system lower
    flashman

Replies: 15
    Views: 261
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:12 pm Subject: Study finds immigrants' use of healthcare system lower
    http://www.latimes.com/news/printeditio ... california

Illegal immigrants from Mexico and other Latin American countries are 50% ...
    Topic: Mexican Invasion is a reasonable fear.
    flashman

Replies: 83
    Views: 1646
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:37 pm Subject: Mexican Invasion is a reasonable fear.
    Yeah, but here's where many of you get it wrong. Like I mentioned numerous times before. Many of these illegals ARE indeed doing just that. Sure, they broke the law by coming here illegal, I agree wit ...
    Topic: Questions that THEY will not answer...
    flashman

Replies: 6
    Views: 320
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:32 pm Subject: Questions that THEY will not answer...
    good point flashman... but my point is not on the individual level... it reacts to the constant drum-beat from President on down, telling us that they all are hard-working and that therefore they shou ...
    Topic: Mexican Invasion is a reasonable fear.
    flashman

Replies: 83
    Views: 1646
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:21 pm Subject: Mexican Invasion is a reasonable fear.
    Even is MrsLeft is gone-I have to put my two cents in.

When Irish, Italian, etc immigrants came here 100 years ago they not only worked hard, but they tried hard to assimilate into American culture ...
    Topic: Charreada or Mexican Rodeo - Culture or Mistreatment?
    flashman

Replies: 20
    Views: 353
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:27 pm Subject: Charreada or Mexican Rodeo - Culture or Mistreatment?

I think it's a little funny that you use "To Catch a Predator" to illustrate males 'raping' underage girls. If you've ever watched the show, you know that those men (sick bastards ALL) aren't trying ...
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:02 pm Subject: Charreada or Mexican Rodeo - Culture or Mistreatment?
    In our American culture we have people living in the rural part of the United States marrying cousins and marrying underage children. We also have Americans wearing fur coats and hunting down innocent ...
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:54 pm Subject: Charreada or Mexican Rodeo - Culture or Mistreatment?
    flashman While I do know that we have people who do some very wrong things - such as underage marriage, etc. That, however, is an aberration, not part of our culture and I would hope no judge is go ...
    Topic: Questions that THEY will not answer...
    flashman

Replies: 6
    Views: 320
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:23 pm Subject: Re: Questions that THEY will not answer...
    So these are the questions that always get an angry reaction of denial and most of the time "I have no time to argue with racists, leave me alone" responses.... the truth must hurt very badly...

a) ...
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:17 pm Subject: Charreada or Mexican Rodeo - Culture or Mistreatment?
    In our American culture we have people living in the rural part of the United States marrying cousins and marrying underage children. We also have Americans wearing fur coats and hunting down innocent ...
    Topic: Ooooooo- SPLC has an area to comment now! Please comment
    flashman

Replies: 18
    Views: 361
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:15 pm Subject: Ooooooo- SPLC has an area to comment now! Please comment
    hey Ken,

Did you notice that for Halloween this year half of the trick or treaters only spoke Spanish. It gets worse every year.

LOL

Oh stop it Laughing. C'mon. Do we really need to exaggerate ...
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:12 pm Subject: Ooooooo- SPLC has an area to comment now! Please comment
    Man. Looking at that list is just Shocked. How can there be so many hate groups in this nation?
    flashman

PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:46 pm Subject: Ooooooo- SPLC has an area to comment now! Please comment
    For California I see "Voz De Aztlan" on the hate group list. So I don't see how they are not accounting for hate groups of all backgrounds. ???
    Topic: Mitt Romney on Glenn Beck (Headline News)
    flashman

Replies: 7
    Views: 195
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:56 pm Subject: Mitt Romney on Glenn Beck (Headline News)
    Just remember Romney could easily change his mind once in the White House. Back in 2005 he was in full support of services for illegals:

"They require people signing up for, registering and receivi ...
    Topic: Can someone do a play by play of the Univision debate?
    flashman

Replies: 35
    Views: 727
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:31 pm Subject: Can someone do a play by play of the Univision debate?
    I'm able to understand every single word clearly so I'll contribute every now and then.
    Topic: Discussion with a co-worker
    flashman

Replies: 29
    Views: 498
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:04 am Subject: Discussion with a co-worker
    Virginiamama,

Yeah. When the photographer has an agenda then of course you can easily skew things. I could, for instance, go out with a camera and choose to snap pictures of all the protesters with ...
    Topic: Discussion with a co-worker
    flashman

Replies: 29
    Views: 498
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:17 am Subject: Discussion with a co-worker
    I'm sure deep down she knows she is an American, but I have a feeling that all this rhetoric being used against illegals of her same ethnicity is stirring some emotions in Americans of Hispanic decent ...
    Topic: New Poll - 30% Of Americans Want Services Denied To Illegals
    flashman

Replies: 21
    Views: 463
    PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:17 pm Subject: New Poll - 30% Of Americans Want Services Denied To Illegals
    http://www.newsday.com/news/printeditio ... 3054.story

And 60% of Americans favor allowing illegal immigrants who have not committed crimes to become citizens if the ...
    [/quote]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Don't see any constructive purpose to this thread.

There is no way Hillary would suddenly become strong against illegal immigration.

And what's with the term 'about all of you' mean I wonder?

Apparently flashman is not really part of this group?

And btw all party affiliations post here.
    "DITTO"

Oh bulldogger. You just had to bring up my past posts didn't you. Wow! Good job man! Give yourself a pat on the back.

What's so hard to understand about my post? I'm simply wondering if you guys would vote for a Democrat if they were tough on illegal immigration. How hard is that to understand? If Democrats wanted to win this election they would be smart in appeasing the anti-illegal immigrant crowd. Seems like a smart political move. I honestly could care less about illegal immigration anymore. I tried talking to you guys, convincing you that these people would integrate into society easily (ex. illegal Irish), but you guys are very hard to convince. If Democrats want to win all of you over, they would do smart in appeasing to you one-issue crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Oh bulldogger. You just had to bring up my past posts didn't you. Wow! Good job man! Give yourself a pat on the back.

What's so hard to understand about my post? I'm simply wondering if you guys would vote for a Democrat if they were tough on illegal immigration. How hard is that to understand? If Democrats wanted to win this election they would be smart in appeasing the anti-illegal immigrant crowd. Seems like a smart political move. I honestly could care less about illegal immigration anymore. I tried talking to you guys, convincing you that these people would integrate into society easily (ex. illegal Irish), but you guys are very hard to convince. If Democrats want to win all of you over, they would do smart in appeasing to you one-issue crowd.
    Don't even waste your time trying to convince anyone here that we should accept/support the illegals who are here----rewarding them for breaking our laws-----because you are NOT going to get anywhere with it-----and you will just begin irritating a lot of people.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I tried talking to you guys, convincing you that these people would integrate into society easily
    Ya America got a first hand look at how well they integrate into society during the May Day marches. Now the rest of the country knows the dirty little secret about illegals that we here in the Border States have known for a long time. Third World ignorant peasants don't have the intelligence, cultural fortitude or moral understanding to assimilate. They have mastered how to break the law, pump out anchor brats and leach off the tax paying citizens.

Don't even waste your time trying to convince anyone here that we should accept/support the illegals who are here----rewarding them for breaking our laws-----because you are NOT going to get anywhere with it-----and you will just begin irritating a lot of people.
    Too late Bren, I am about ready to pop this gas bag

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I tried talking to you guys, convincing you that these people would integrate into society easily
    Ya America got a first hand look at how well they integrate into society during the May Day marches. Now the rest of the country knows the dirty little secret about illegals that we here in the Border States have known for a long time. Third World ignorant peasants don't have the intelligence, cultural fortitude or moral understanding to assimilate. They have mastered how to break the law, pump out anchor brats and leach off the tax paying citizens.
    Well a small segment of the population believes that ALL illegals are just a bunch of third world peasants that don't want to integrate. Fortunately most of us Americans are not that simple minded. Us people who go out and meet people of all walks of life know that some of these people are trying hard to learn our language and to assimilate into our culture. I know future Indian engineers who are doing so, Hipanics that are doing so, Irish that are doing so. I'm not quick to simply say "The lot of them do not like this country". Why? Because I've met these people in person not by watching the lame stream media.

POP!!!!!!! Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Your gas bag just got popped and is deflating fast

Is this the assimilation you are talking about?

ILLEGAL ALIEN "CONTRIBUTIONS" TO THE U.S.
    2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

CRIME
    95 % of Warrants in LOS ANGELES are for ILLEGAL ALIENS
    83 % of Warrants for MURDER in Phoenix Arizona are FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS
    86 % of Warrants for MURDER in Albuquerque New Mexico are for ILLEGAL ALIENS
    75 % of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Albuquerque are ILLEGAL ALIENS
    24.9 % OF ALL INMATES in California detention centers are Mexican Nationals here ILLEGALLY
    40.1 % of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican Nationals here ILLEGALLY
    29 % (630,000) Convicted ILLEGAL ALIENS felons fill our state and federal prisons at the cost of $1.5
    Billion Annually
    53 % Plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas
    are perpetrated by ILLEGAL ALIENS
    50 % Plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are ILLEGAL ALIENS
    71 % Plus of all apprehended Cars stolen in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California were
    stolen by ILLEGAL ALIENS or "Transport Coyotes "
    47 % of cited / stopped Drivers in California have NO License, NO Insurance, and NO Registration for the
    vehicle of that 47 %, over 92 % were ILLEGAL ALIENS
    63 % of cited / stopped Drivers in Arizona have NO License, NO Insurance, and NO Registration for the
    vehicle of that 63 %, over 97 % are ILLEGAL ALIENS
    66 % of cited / stopped Drivers in New Mexico have NO License, NO Insurance, and NO Registration for
    the vehicle Of that 66 %, over 98 % were ILLEGAL ALIENS

BIRTHS
    380,000 Plus "ANCHOR BABIES" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to ILLEGAL ALIEN PARENTS, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S. Citizens 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid for by American taxpayers.
    66 % OF all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid by taxpayers

HOUSING
    300,000 plus illegal aliens in Los Angeles Country are living in garages
    Nearly 60 % of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States are illegal aliens.

TV & RADIO STATIONS
    14 out of 31 TV stations in L.C. are Spanish only16 out of 28 TV stations in Phoenix are Spanish only
    15 out of 24 TV stations in Albuquerque are Spanish only 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish only
    17 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish only 17 radio stations in Albuquerque are Spanish only

SCHOOLS
    34% plus of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens and 24% plus are non-English speaking
    39% plus of California students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens and 42% plus are non-English speaking
    In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English - 3.9 million speak Spanish

SOCIAL SERVICES
    43 % of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens
    41 % of all Unemployment Checks in the United States are to illegal aliens
    58 % of all Welfare payments in the United States are issued to illegal aliens
    Less than 2 % of illegal aliens are picking crops but 41 % are on welfare

POPULATION
    Over 70% of the U.S. annual population growth (and over 90% of CA, FL, and NY) results from immigration

EMPLOYER PROFITS
    The estimated profit to U.S. corporations and businesses employing illegal aliens in 2005 was more than 2.36 trillion

TAXES
    62 % of all "undocumented immigrants" in the U.S. are working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens are working without a green card
    The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 (last known calculation by Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University) was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), $70 Billion per year. [What are the 2006 costs?]
    The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average illegal alien is $55,000 cost to the American taxpayer in a 5-year span. You personally pay $11,000 every year to illegal aliens.
    JOBS (per Center for Immigration Studies - September 2006): Between 2000 and 2005, 4.1 million immigrant workers arrived in the U.S., accounting for 86% of the net increase in the total number of employed persons (16 & older), the highest share ever recorded in the U.S. Of the 4.1 million, between 1.4 and 2.7 million are estimated to be illegal aliens. Also, between 2000 and 2005, the number of young (16 to 34) native-born men employed declined by 1.7 million - at the same time, the number of new male immigrant workers increased by 1.9 million.
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Well a small segment of the population believes that ALL illegals are just a bunch of third world peasants that don't want to integrate. Fortunately most of us Americans are not that simple minded. Us people who go out and meet people of all walks of life know that some of these people are trying hard to learn our language and to assimilate into our culture. I know future Indian engineers who are doing so, Hipanics that are doing so, Irish that are doing so. I'm not quick to simply say "The lot of them do not like this country". Why? Because I've met these people in person not by watching the lame stream media.

"I'm not quick to simply say "The lot of them do not like this country". Why? Because I've met these people in person not by watching the lame stream media"

OH PLEASE! YOU THINK WE GET OUR INFORMATION FROM THE MSM. I HAVE LIVED WITH THIS FOR THREE DECADES. CA USE TO BE A BEAUTIFUL STATE TO LIVE IN. IT'S NOW A GARBAGE CAN. I was born and raised in S. CA. In Santa Ana, CA, 79% of the residents there don't speak English and aren't trying. They expect us to assimilate to them, that's why our voting documents are bilingual, our schools are teaching kids to speak English because they aren't learning in the house which puts American kids behind because so much time is spent on foreigners. Our hospitals are closing because they work the system. OH DON'T TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU KNOW AND WHO YOU TALK TO. I've lived with it first hand. I dare say you come across as a person who makes a lot of assumptions.

Bulldogger your stats say it better than I can in a small space.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast