Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Solutions

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good action Watchman, Thanks!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rickesteves is right about one thing.Tax the money sent back to Mexico.Tax it at 50%.Any one hiring an illegal should loose their buisness license for one year.Every one of these people who is employed has taken a job away from a legal American citizen.That's a crime!I live in a community that has been over run with Hispanics.Who even knows who is legal and who is not.Our town has grown from 5,000 to over 8,000 and there is no telling how many more are hiding in the closet.Many of the homes in my neighbor are inhabited by several families even though they are designed as single family dwellings.Our community is in the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mts. of California and our main industry is tourisim.Therefore there are numerous jobs in motels,restaraunts etc. which attract the illegal.Iused to know everyone in town.Now I hardly know anyone who speaks english!Allowing amnesty is not the answer.It might be a monumental task to round 'em all up.but it needs to be done.First we need to stop employing them.No jobs-no problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by StandupSteve
    Rickesteves is right about one thing.Tax the money sent back to Mexico.Tax it at 50%.Any one hiring an illegal should loose their buisness license for one year.Every one of these people who is employed has taken a job away from a legal American citizen.That's a crime!I live in a community that has been over run with Hispanics.Who even knows who is legal and who is not.Our town has grown from 5,000 to over 8,000 and there is no telling how many more are hiding in the closet.Many of the homes in my neighbor are inhabited by several families even though they are designed as single family dwellings.Our community is in the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mts. of California and our main industry is tourisim.Therefore there are numerous jobs in motels,restaraunts etc. which attract the illegal.Iused to know everyone in town.Now I hardly know anyone who speaks english!Allowing amnesty is not the answer.It might be a monumental task to round 'em all up.but it needs to be done.First we need to stop employing them.No jobs-no problem!!
    Dude-thanks for the report;my cousin wants me to move out of the city and up to her property in rural Calaveras county.

I want to see a National Refendum on Immigration. I want that process taken away from checkbooks and minority groups.

I think there should be a time out for the Immigration Service for illegal aliens who report to Immigration. I would like to see them have a one year grace period that will enable them to sell all the goods they cannot take back to Mexico.

Anyone who does not regester will be subject to seizure of property and immediate deportation.

Employers should be fined the first time they are caught by offenders of the Immigration Law, but the second time is time to consider a little Federal Jail Time.

Social Security Number CAN be checked. We need to see the Federal Government come up with a TV Ad that tells all employers they are risking fines, and potentially, jail for hiring illegal aliens. Then tell us all how the Social Security Numbers can be checked. (There use to be a way.. I cannot find it on the web.. I wonder if it was a reliable way to check. If it wasn't....!!!!Get it up on a web site today!

A National Identity Card with Bio Information on your fingerprint and your eyeprint is needed. Our offical documents as well as identification cards can be copied or reproduced very easily. I believe the Real I.D. is being diddled with and it could wind up a another defanged drivers license.

I will support the Green Card idea if the employer is held responsiable. We need to remember agriculture is subsidized with money from Congress every year. But in addition to that, they buy gasoline, and other products, that are tax exempt. That is a second subsidy indeed. So subsudies are many, and we continue to demand our potatoes be grown in the United States? Maybe we should consider having them grown in Mexico! That would be good for Mexico, good for the United States in terms of price, and we save some 21 Billion Dollars in payments to illegal aliens as a reflection of the lousy wages the Ag Businesses pay. A good solution... move the production of Ag Goods to a better place.

Offer, and in a pushy way, educational processes for the Mexican People in the hinterland. Mexico has specifially refused such help, but that educational process is one serious reason for the illegal aliens to come. And it will be one heck of a lot cheaper to educate those people in Mexico than in the United States. And it is clear to me that a well educated Mexico, and a prosperous Mexico, will be one heck of a lot better neighbor.

Shaw... and copy this, and send it to your congress person if you like. http://www.congress.org

With respect to American Agriculture.....we need to produce our own food.

When another country controls your food supply, it is quite dangerous.

American Farmers need to comply with American Law and hire Americans. There are millions of Americans who have been moved from and shut out from the job opportunities in American Agriculture.

Americans are NOT afraid of hard work. Americans have been taking care of this country since it's inception and NOTHING has changed in that regard.

If American Agriculture needs to raise their prices to pay Americans Legal Wages, then this is OUT SYSTEM.

There is no industry more vital to the health, safety and security of the people of the United States than agriculture.

Without out it, we would starve to death or be subjects to the countries who feed us.

The strength and prosperity of American Agriculture is vital to the national security interests of the United States.

As American Consumers it is our DUTY to pay whaever price a LEGAL AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY demand as part of a free market economy in the United States. Labor is a resource, subject to supply and demand, like any other service. Violating American immigration, labor and civil rights law to keep the price of potatoes down IS JUST NOT AN OPTION in the United States.

Whatever It Takes to take our country back is what must be done including paying possibly a higher price for a sack of pototoes.

Personally, I do not believe the savings is passed on to the consumer by operations hiring illegal labor. I believe the cost savings goes directly into the pocket of the owners of the enterprise. If not, then pass that higher price on to us.....give Americans back their jobs....and they can pay a fair market price for any food or other commodity produced in the United States by Americans.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're absolutely right Judy.And why is a gallon of milk more expensive than a gallon of gas?Is there a cow shortage now?

rickesetves--good question. The answer is: Low Carb Diet. Americans because of the Atkins diet stopped eating grains and carbohydates and went crazy eating meat because the Great Doctor told them....this was healthy and would help them to lose weight.

Beef sales skyrocketed. It is much easier to raise beef than run a dairy operation. Farmers converted their herds. This reduced the amount of dairy cows being raised; reducing the amount of milking operations; resulting in an increase in the price of milk.

Supply and Demand.

That's our SYSTEM.

At any MOMENT, things can change.....(frustrates the Globalists!!)

Pretty soon, someone will write a new book and tell them: eating all that meat is raising your cholesterol, increasing the chance of a heart attack and you should therefore limit your intake and eat more grains and carbohydrates.

In addition, someone might point out that too much meat increases the chance of colon cancer.

But that's why there has been an increase in both milk and beef prices.

People are eating more of both...increasing the demand.

With cheese costing more for a pound than most meat you'd think it would balance out a little.I don't know about the rest of the country but I do know that it costs at least as much to make a salad for 3 as it would lasagne,hambugers,cold cut sandwiches,etc.

rickesteves--I find the same thing here. By the time you buy all the different things we like to put in saladsplus the dressing, and crackers--you could have an 11 x 13 pan of Lasagna!

shows just how crooked these guys that hire illegals to do ag work are.1lb of fresh basil will run you $7.00,lettuce is $1 a head.Tomatos are $1.69 a lb.And let's not even get into fruit.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast