Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HE still owns the domain name...move it to another server, and FAST...try Go Daddy!

In the meantime, I own the rights to, and have sitting on Go Daddy a website I would be willing to lend him for the time being if it would be of any help.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Its sad but true that if you are going to run a web site that will, shall we say, make some peope dislike you .... you have to use one of the big hosting services like Yahoo ... one that you can sue if they don't protect your site...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Something tells me that our government, who isn't using their newfound powers to spy on american citizens, are the cause of these sites being shut down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to my groups on msn that are a little less careful about what they allow people to say and they are still there. However, they are much smaller groups.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'd do it, all the way from Oregon by Greyhound, but.....the rest is up in the air as for where to stay and how to cover any other cost's. Like you all said, we're blue collar working stiffs, and the cost is always the first issue. I homeschool kids and having someone with them also when I would be gone is another issue.

I would work it out, but it's mostly the expenses in general for me. So if there are any good ideas out there about how to do this, I'm open to suggestions.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elizabeth...if you were to have a bake sale and told people you were trying to raise money to go to Washington, DC to protest Amnesty, bet you'd make enough in one day with a donation jar along side the baked goods to cover whatever expenses you might incur.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

World Net Daily is down also.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I am posting this here because I can not access the general discussion most of the time. It keeps giving me an access denied because this is a sex site. Google also would not let me in. Something is going on. I will not have the bookmark for where we are to meet. Please someone leave the site link in my message box. I only get a half hour at the library. I lost all of my bookmarks and everything on my C drive. Hope everything is fixed soon.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Possibly, just need a definite date and then the ball gets rolling. My 12 year old laments that he wants to go and protest too!!!! He is so political for 12 (I'm working on him for future president!!!LOL).

I also have other methods of raising funds. My mother belongs to the VFW and so did my father and I believe they would be great supporters of such a venture, others might look into it as well in their communities, might even gain more people to come and protest!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

World Net Daily is now operating correctly. Michelle Malkin is up as is everyone else I checked FAIR, American Patrol, Minutemen, ect.
    Seems to be just SOS. Could be a general problem with the internet today.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast