Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Then at least you could have a candidate you have confidence in to vote for.
    Hardly! If I believe that I am the best choice for congress in my district, I might as well have them schedule my appearance before the psychiatric committee right now. But to be able to examine those voter records only.....that might be worth 2 thousand dollars.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

You can examine voter records on line for free. Go to FAIR. Go to NUMBERS. GO to CONGRESS.org

All have links to voting records if you are talking about the congressmen's and senators voting records.

I don't think anyone has access to personal voting records because they are supposed to be anomymous. To me that is part of the reason why the process is crooked.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IT IS TIME FOR A HUGE MARCH ON D.C. I WILL BE THERE. WE NEED TO UNITE NOW. MAKE OUR VOICE HEARD. RALLEY NOW
    IMPEACHMENT NOW!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish, I hate to be disagreeable, but I think the legislative branch of our government changes course often enough with regard to this illegal immigration problem so that if we ask them now to concentrate on impeacment proceedings it will just give them one more excuse to drop the ball again. I want this issue resolved and I want it resolved yesterday--not after they fiddle around for three years and hold the government hostage with impeachment proceedings that wouldn't take the president out of office anyway. Remember, Clinton was impeached and clinton remained in office. All they did was waste a lot of time.

If the babling child bush wasn't in office, we MIGHT not have this problem right now. He is the voice of big corp who is adement about cheap labor.

If the babling child bush wasn't in office, we MIGHT not have this problem right now. He is the voice of big corp who is adement about cheap labor.
    Maybe so, maybe no. I was complaining about this problem when Clinton was in office. And Clinton turned around and pushed for the law that says we have to pay translators for them in court, publish gov't stuff like drivers license tests in their language, etc. Clinton granted a whole slew of them Amnesty and changed some of those worker visa laws to make some more of them legal. Reagan gave the bunch amnesty that started the landslide.

This didn't happen overnight.

I don't dispute that we would certainly have FEWER illegals in this country today if Bush had sealed up the border, clamped down on the ports and really beefed up security at the airports instead of just talking about it on September 12, 2001. Obviously he didn't. Obviously he is doing a horrible job as President all the way around. But it didn't start with him and it is beginning to look as if it isn't going to end with him, either.

In my mind, the goal of this forum is to force legislation that stamps out illegal immigration and forces them out of this country one way or another.

Banned
    JJ,

BINGO!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    You can examine voter records on line for free. Go to FAIR. Go to NUMBERS. GO to CONGRESS.org

All have links to voting records if you are talking about the congressmen's and senators voting records.

I don't think anyone has access to personal voting records because they are supposed to be anomymous. To me that is part of the reason why the process is crooked.
    Candidates for office have the only right to examine the voter records after an election if they are disputing the outcome for a reason. Other than that, it is up to the government, and they won't. So just running can get you in a position to see just how much fraud there is or was during an election. This is California only. I don't know about other states.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Interesting AG-- I didn't know that. Thanks for the information.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456